Beijing is the colourful and lively cultural centre of China and a visit here will certainly be a memorable one. There is no shortage of wonderful activities in Beijing which means you will be able to find something to entertain any traveler. A fantastic place start your adventure would be Tiananmen Square, one of the largest public squares in the world and there are countless landmarks of note here. Places to visit here included the Great Hall of the People, the Qianmen Gate and the Forbidden City. The Forbidden City is particularly interesting as it was the Chinese Imperial palace of the ruling Ming and Qing dynasties spanning a period of nearly 500 years. It is now a fascinating museum where you can learn about Chinese history, and its impressive wooden architecture is one of the most ancient in the world. As such, it has earned the titled of a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Beijing is also home to countless cultural arts venues and a visit to one or more of the performances will be an incredible experience. There are a variety of performances to see including the famous Beijing Opera, traditional Chinese acrobatics shows, and many traditional Kung Fu shows. Among the many other wonderful activities in or nearby Beijing are excellent cooking classes, hiking, visiting the Great Wall of China and of course, visiting one of the lively markets. Remember to haggle at the markets!
Top 50 Apartments in Beijing
- Beijing, ChinaPrivate roomThis Chaoyang room with 1 bedroom offers guests a hot tub and Wi-Fi. 28m² in size, it also provides a kitchen.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 28 m²5 people are interested in this propertyfrom $49AUper night
- Beijing, ChinaPrivate roomThis room, offering parking, is located in Chaoyang . Also providing a kitchen and Wi-Fi, the 1-bedroom property has 25m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 25 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $49AUper night
- Beijing, ChinaApartmentThis apartment, offering a kitchen, is located in Dongcheng - Tiananmen Square . Also providing Wi-Fi and a TV, the 1-bedroom property has 60m² of space.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 60 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $59AUper night
- Beijing, ChinaApartment2 guests / 1 bedroom10 previous guests5 people are interested in this propertyfrom $59AUper night
- Beijing, ChinaPrivate room2 guests / 1 bedroom11 previous guests68 people are interested in this propertyfrom $31AUper night
- Beijing, ChinaApartmentAmenities such as a kitchen, a TV and Wi-Fi can be found at this Dongcheng - Tiananmen Square apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 50m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 50 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $45AUper night
- Beijing, ChinaHouseThis 258m² property in Beijing offers air conditioning and Wi-Fi. The 6-bedroom house also offers guests parking.12 guests / 6 bedrooms / 258 m²from $250AUper night
- Beijing, ChinaPrivate roomXicheng - Financial District - vacation room for 2 people with a TV.2 guests / 1 bedroom2 people are interested in this propertyfrom $87AUper night
- Beijing, ChinaApartmentOffering a TV and a kitchen, this 45m² apartment has 1 bedroom. It is located in Dongcheng - Tiananmen Square and has Wi-Fi.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 45 m²from $59AUper night
- Beijing, ChinaHouseLocated in Xicheng - Financial District, this 70m² house offers 2 bedrooms and breakfast - Wi-Fi and a kitchen are also provided.4 guests / 2 bedrooms / 70 m²5 people are interested in this propertyfrom $387AUper night
- Beijing, ChinaApartmentAmenities such as a TV, a kitchen and Wi-Fi can be found at this Dongcheng - Tiananmen Square apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 50m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 50 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $98AUper night
- Beijing, ChinaApartmentThis apartment, offering a TV, is located in Chaoyang . Also providing a kitchen and Wi-Fi, the 1-bedroom property has 48m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 48 m²6 people are interested in this propertyfrom $65AUper night
- Beijing, ChinaPrivate roomLocated in Xicheng - Financial District, this 20m² room offers 1 bedroom and breakfast - air conditioning and Wi-Fi are also provided.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 20 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $87AUper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Beijing
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
We had a good time in Beijing. The apartment was the right place for us. Accessible to a lot of places. Highly recommended if you're planning a trip to Beijing. Mr. Lee was very accommodating and helpful.
Vickie and Simon could not have been more hospitable during my one month stay with them. From the handy practical advice on getting round Beijing to providing an endless supply of food, their professional yet 'family' environment was mos...
I really enjoyed my stay at Bond's apartment at Lishuiqiaou. Bond is a kind, gentle, considerate man. The kind of gentleman one rarely meets nowadays. He very kindly offered to help me by offering to post my excess luggage when I was ...
This is difficult right now - I really enjoyed the time I had in Beijing and at the apartement from Xiaoran. But I had never meet her and from her explanation and guidiance to her place most people will get lost. Second she didn´t care a...
We are wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)