Brussels is the beautiful capital city of Belgium and a visit here will be one you will not regret. A wonderful place to start your journey is the Grand Place which is the stunning main square of Brussels and is considered so important that it is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Whilst in the square, you are surrounded by breathtaking architecture including the gothic style Brussels Town Hall and the spectacular Guildhalls. The Grand Place is a fantastic place to visit either day or night. The buildings are lit up at night which is a particularly beautiful site and if you are lucky there may even be music and light shows in the Grand Place when you visit. Also explore the areas surrounding the square as you never know what other beauties you may find. Brussels is also very famous for its ultra-modern architecture and a wonderful example of this is the Atomium. The Atomium is a fascinating series of spheres connected by tubes with the spheres housing exhibition and other public spaces. From the top sphere you will be able to get the most incredible panoramic view of the city. It certainly is a strange and unique structure and one that needs to be seen to be believed. In terms of museums, there are many wonderful museums here. Of particular note is the Horta Museum, a stunning museum in the former house of Belgian Art Nouveau architect, Victor Horta. Horta is considered one of the initiators of the Art Nouveau period and his house, which really is a must see, is also listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Apart from all of this, Brussels has a full event calendar all year around, countless wonderful chocolatiers, wonderful parks and some stunning parks. Brussels really is a place that will suit any traveler and the relaxed and friendly nature of the locals will only add to your experience.
Top 50 Apartments in Brussels
Room in quiet area - Between downtown, airport, the European instution and Nato. Close to shop and transportBrussels, BelgiumPrivate roomSituated in the heart of Schaerbeek & Evere, this 1-bedroom room offers guests a TV and 15m². Wi-Fi is also provided.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 15 m²20 people are interested in this propertyfrom $60AUper night
- Brussels, BelgiumPrivate roomThis 2-person apartment with a TV in Brussels offers a great stay.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 25 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $66AUper night
- Brussels, BelgiumApartmentAmenities such as a dishwasher, Wi-Fi and a kitchen can be found at this Woluwe & Auderghem apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 50m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 50 m²18 people are interested in this propertyfrom $90AUper night
- Brussels, BelgiumApartmentThis City Center - Grand' Place apartment with 1 bedroom offers guests Wi-Fi and a balcony. 65m² in size, it also provides a dishwasher.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 65 m²8 people are interested in this propertyfrom $105AUper night
- Brussels, BelgiumApartmentThis apartment, offering a balcony, is located in Etterbeek & Maelbeek . Also providing a TV and Wi-Fi, the 1-bedroom property has 75m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 65 m²6 people are interested in this propertyfrom $143AUper night
- Brussels, BelgiumApartmentThis Anderlecht room with 1 bedroom offers guests a TV and a babycot. 55m² in size, it also provides a balcony.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 40 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $105AUper night
- Brussels, BelgiumApartmentAmenities such as a kitchen, a dishwasher and a TV can be found at this City Center - Grand' Place apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 90m² of space.6 guests / 1 bedroom / 90 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $192AUper night
- Brussels, BelgiumApartmentWith 1 bedroom and a kitchen, this 60m² apartment is located in Etterbeek & Maelbeek. Other facilities include air conditioning and a TV.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 45 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $105AUper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Brussels
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
super clean and practical..nea to the coty center the neg. thing is; the apartement is on the last floor ( 4th ) till reaching it. Valentin and KarIn are extrem kind.
Very nice accomodation with very kind hosts in a beautiful neighbourhood of Brussels, thank you Martine.
I was helped perfectly. Good reception and good service when you have question via phone and mail. Could hve been 5 stars if I had also a kitchen towel and i fthe appartment was compleet.
Location was perfect and ccontact with the organisation was also perfect. Appartment was clean and spacious. Excelent price quality ratio. I will book the appartment again (allready did!). I just mist the dishcloth and a little bit m...
We are wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)