The fascinating capital of Hungary is located on the stunning Danube River and has a rich cultural heritage. Budapest City Park, a 302-acre public park located in the heart of the urban area, is an attraction that is not to be missed. It is home to many authentic restaurants, a zoological and botanical garden, an amusement park, a thermal bath and some wonderful art museums. It is certainly an ideal place to visit no matter what your age. Of course when you are visiting Budapest you will want to see some of the famed architecture here. Of particular note is the magnificent Hungarian Parliament Building, situated along the lovely Danube River. This Gothic Revival masterpiece is considered one of the landmarks of Hungary and even though the beauty from the outside alone is enough of an attraction, you can even take a tour inside to witness the elaborate interior and learn about Hungary’s fascinating past. You may also like to check out spectacular views of the city from Castle Hill, which also has a number of key sites to visit. Whilst on Castle Hill, visit the Buda Castle, the stunning royal palace and home of many Hungarian Kings in Budapest. This wonderful mix of Medieval, Gothic and Baroque architecture is not to be missed and there are museums and monuments to explore here too so take your time and see it all. Budapest is also known for is classical music scene and its wonderful nightlife so make sure you check the local guides for you leave.
Top 50 Apartments in Budapest
- Budapest, HungaryApartmentThis apartment, offering a kitchen, is located in 5st - City center . Also providing Wi-Fi and a babycot, the 1-bedroom property has 38m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 38 m²6 people are interested in this propertyfrom $52AUper night
- Budapest, HungaryApartmentThis apartment, offering Wi-Fi, is located in Heroes' Square . Also providing a TV and a balcony, the 1-bedroom property has 40m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 40 m²6 people are interested in this propertyfrom $54AUper night
- Budapest, HungaryApartment4 guests / 1 bedroom / 35 m²More than 200 previous guests12 people are interested in this propertyfrom $46AUper night
- Budapest, HungaryApartmentThis apartment, offering Wi-Fi, is located in 5st - City center . Also providing a kitchen and a TV, the 2-bedroom property has 76m² of space.7 guests / 2 bedrooms / 76 m²8 people are interested in this propertyfrom $66AUper night
- Budapest, HungaryApartmentThis apartment, offering Wi-Fi, is located in 5st - City center . Also providing a hot tub and a kitchen, the 2-bedroom property has 58m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 58 m²10 people are interested in this propertyfrom $46AUper night
- Budapest, HungaryApartmentThis apartment, offering a dishwasher, is located in Heroes' Square . Also providing a TV and air conditioning, the 1-bedroom property has 33m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 33 m²10 people are interested in this propertyfrom $50AUper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Budapest
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Second time here. Really good apartment and location. New frying pan and small kettle needed.
Excellent location. Host was helpful and cooperative, housekeeping was excellent, building facility was perfect. We recommend it for everyone who is visiting Budapest. You can save a lot of time, efforts and money if you will stay at thi...
Nice apartment, and good location, near to trams and metro
Well situated, stylish apartment in the city center. Big window to inner yard with "garden" view, nice balcony. No noise. We didn't meet László, got the key from reception (24h open).
We are wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)