The fascinating capital of Hungary is located on the stunning Danube River and has a rich cultural heritage. Budapest City Park, a 302-acre public park located in the heart of the urban area, is an attraction that is not to be missed. It is home to many authentic restaurants, a zoological and botanical garden, an amusement park, a thermal bath and some wonderful art museums. It is certainly an ideal place to visit no matter what your age. Of course when you are visiting Budapest you will want to see some of the famed architecture here. Of particular note is the magnificent Hungarian Parliament Building, situated along the lovely Danube River. This Gothic Revival masterpiece is considered one of the landmarks of Hungary and even though the beauty from the outside alone is enough of an attraction, you can even take a tour inside to witness the elaborate interior and learn about Hungary’s fascinating past. You may also like to check out spectacular views of the city from Castle Hill, which also has a number of key sites to visit. Whilst on Castle Hill, visit the Buda Castle, the stunning royal palace and home of many Hungarian Kings in Budapest. This wonderful mix of Medieval, Gothic and Baroque architecture is not to be missed and there are museums and monuments to explore here too so take your time and see it all. Budapest is also known for is classical music scene and its wonderful nightlife so make sure you check the local guides for you leave.
Top 50 Apartments in Budapest
- Budapest, HungaryApartmentThis apartment, offering Wi-Fi, is located in Heroes' Square . Also providing a TV and a balcony, the 1-bedroom property has 40m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 40 m²6 people are interested in this propertyfrom $51AUper night
- Budapest, HungaryApartmentThis apartment, offering a kitchen, is located in Heroes' Square . Also providing Wi-Fi and a TV, the 1-bedroom property has 38m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 38 m²17 people are interested in this propertyfrom $49AUper night
- Budapest, HungaryApartmentThis 5st - City center apartment with 1 bedroom offers guests a hot tub and a kitchen. 40m² in size, it also provides a TV.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 40 m²from $75AUper night
- Budapest, HungaryApartmentAmenities such as a balcony, Wi-Fi and air conditioning can be found at this Heroes' Square apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 45m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 45 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $52AUper night
- Budapest, HungaryApartmentThis apartment, offering Wi-Fi, is located in 5st - City center . Also providing a kitchen and a TV, the 2-bedroom property has 76m² of space.7 guests / 2 bedrooms / 76 m²12 people are interested in this propertyfrom $61AUper night
- Budapest, HungaryApartment4 guests / 1 bedroom / 35 m²More than 200 previous guests10 people are interested in this propertyfrom $43AUper night
- Budapest, HungaryApartmentAmenities such as a TV, a kitchen and air conditioning can be found at this Heroes' Square apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 40m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 40 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $46AUper night
- Budapest, HungaryApartmentThis apartment, offering a kitchen, is located in Heroes' Square . Also providing Wi-Fi and a hot tub, the 2-bedroom property has 51m² of space.5 guests / 2 bedrooms / 51 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $52AUper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Budapest
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Very helpful. Flexible about Check-Out time. Best recommended for Single Traveller only. For that price more than ok. Thank you.
The appartment is lovely, in old style with a modern twist in the centre of Budapest. It is nice and clean, comfortable beds! The host, László, is very kind and gentle, understanding and really serviceminded. Highly recommended! Thank yo...
The place is very beautiful, clean and close to many sights. It is in the centre and there are so many options for shopping and eating. All the sights can be reached by tram or metro but walking would be just as fine.
The apartment is quite central. Since the central part of Budapest is not that big, we were able to do everything by feet, even the metro station and the bus station is only two to four minutes walk from the flat. The building is very q...
We are wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)