Cape Town is a magical city nestled on the banks of Table Bay, featuring exotic natural beauty like nowhere else on the planet. Visitors and locals love spending time hiking through the trails in the nearby Table Mountain National Park, soaking up the sun and surfing at one of the city's gorgeous beaches. For a visitor - the city is your oyster. Get a taste of unique South African cooking at one of the city's restaurants, shop in the popular boutiques of Claremont or head out to a rugby match and see the much loved local Stormers in the Super 14 competition.
Top 50 Apartments in Cape Town
- Cape Town, South AfricaApartmentOffering Wi-Fi and a balcony, this 42m² apartment has 1 bedroom. It is located in Cape Town City Centre and has a pool.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 42 m²11 people are interested in this propertyfrom $65AUper night
- Cape Town, South AfricaHouseThis 2-bedroom apartment in Cape Town offers 80m² of space. Amenities include a TV, a pool and a hot tub.4 guests / 2 bedrooms / 80 m²8 people are interested in this propertyfrom $99AUper night
- Cape Town, South AfricaHouseThis Cape Town City Centre house with 3 bedrooms offers guests a TV and a kitchen. 92m² in size, it also provides a balcony.7 guests / 3 bedrooms / 92 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $129AUper night
- Cape Town, South AfricaPrivate roomThis 3-person room with parking in Camps Bay offers a great stay.3 guests / 2 bedrooms6 people are interested in this propertyfrom $184AUper night
- Cape Town, South AfricaPrivate roomAmenities such as a kitchen, a pool and a balcony can be found at this Camps Bay room. It offers 1 bedroom and 18m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 18 m²8 people are interested in this propertyfrom $134AUper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Cape Town
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
An extremely special and extraordinary great Penthouse. It is situated right in the Center of cape town on the top of one of the higher buildings - in Walking distance to Kloof and Long street and a hint more than a 5 min. drive to water...
Wonderful welcome by Katharina & Holger ! This wood house was a very nice place for a peaceful break in our holidays. Our only disapointment was about the little pool we expected warmer and working as a jacuzzi...
Me and my wife had a great stay in Glenda and Guy's apartment during our extended Christmas holiday in Cape Town. We appreciated the stylish set up of the apartment with all facilities we needed. The apartment is highly recommendable wit...
Fantastic apartment with an incredible view in a great location. Highly recommended.
We are wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)