Cape Town is a magical city nestled on the banks of Table Bay, featuring exotic natural beauty like nowhere else on the planet. Visitors and locals love spending time hiking through the trails in the nearby Table Mountain National Park, soaking up the sun and surfing at one of the city's gorgeous beaches. For a visitor - the city is your oyster. Get a taste of unique South African cooking at one of the city's restaurants, shop in the popular boutiques of Claremont or head out to a rugby match and see the much loved local Stormers in the Super 14 competition.
Top 50 Apartments in Cape Town
- Cape Town, South AfricaHouseThis Cape Town City Centre house with 3 bedrooms offers guests a TV and a kitchen. 92m² in size, it also provides a balcony.7 guests / 3 bedrooms / 92 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $134AUper night
- Cape Town, South AfricaApartmentOffering Wi-Fi and a balcony, this 42m² apartment has 1 bedroom. It is located in Cape Town City Centre and has a pool.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 42 m²10 people are interested in this propertyfrom $72AUper night
- Cape Town, South AfricaHouseThis 2-bedroom apartment in Cape Town offers 80m² of space. Amenities include a TV, a pool and a hot tub.4 guests / 2 bedrooms / 80 m²8 people are interested in this propertyfrom $93AUper night
- Cape Town, South AfricaPrivate roomThis 2-person room with parking in Camps Bay offers a great stay.2 guests / 1 bedroom7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $128AUper night
- Cape Town, South AfricaPrivate roomThis 3-person room with parking in Camps Bay offers a great stay.3 guests / 2 bedrooms45 people are interested in this propertyfrom $180AUper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Cape Town
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Great Service!! Easy Checkin /-Out. Excellent Appartment with great Table Mountain View and Location. All you need for your Cape Town Trip!!! We´ll be back soon at Flatrock Apartment !!!
best place in capetown, perfekt view over the bay, 10 min to the beach and shops, comfortable sleeping an living rooms, friendly people, good security We love our holidays there and we hope to came back.
The apartment is located very central and easy gate away to other places in Cape Town. The check in and check out runned really smooth. We were really excited about the swimming pool but unfortunately the water was really cold and not an...
Manfred's daughter and her husband picked me up from the airport.This is such a beautiful flat on the slopes of Table Mountain! The suburb where the apartment is located is safe and quiet. Company Gardens, the National Art Gallery, and ...
We are wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)