Top 50 Apartments in China
- Beijing, ChinaPrivate roomThis Chaoyang room with 1 bedroom offers guests a hot tub and Wi-Fi. 28m² in size, it also provides a kitchen.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 28 m²2 people are interested in this propertyfrom $49AUper night
- Beijing, ChinaPrivate roomThis room, offering parking, is located in Chaoyang . Also providing a kitchen and Wi-Fi, the 1-bedroom property has 25m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 25 m²8 people are interested in this propertyfrom $49AUper night
- Beijing, ChinaApartmentThis apartment, offering a kitchen, is located in Dongcheng - Tiananmen Square . Also providing Wi-Fi and a TV, the 1-bedroom property has 60m² of space.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 60 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $59AUper night
- Beijing, ChinaApartment2 guests / 1 bedroom10 previous guests6 people are interested in this propertyfrom $59AUper night
- Changchun, ChinaHouse4 guests / 2 bedroomsfrom $3AUper night
- Shanghai, ChinaApartmentAmenities such as air conditioning, a TV and a kitchen can be found at this Downtown (Puxi) apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 50m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 50 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $97AUper night
- Beijing, ChinaHouseThis 258m² property in Beijing offers air conditioning and Wi-Fi. The 6-bedroom house also offers guests parking.12 guests / 6 bedrooms / 258 m²2 people are interested in this propertyfrom $249AUper night
- Guangzhou, ChinaApartmentLocated in Guangzhou, this 60m² apartment offers 2 bedrooms and a kitchen - a TV and Wi-Fi are also provided.4 guests / 2 bedrooms / 60 m²3 people are interested in this propertyfrom $78AUper night
Holiday Rentals & Accommodation in China
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
We had a good time in Beijing. The apartment was the right place for us. Accessible to a lot of places. Highly recommended if you're planning a trip to Beijing. Mr. Lee was very accommodating and helpful.
The apartment was clean and nice. Just the shower has been a bit to small. A great apartment with perfect connection to line 13. And a street bbq in front.
Very well located place, confortable. Will be back again
Vickie and Simon could not have been more hospitable during my one month stay with them. From the handy practical advice on getting round Beijing to providing an endless supply of food, their professional yet 'family' environment was mos...
We are wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)