Dublin really is a charming city, full of history, culture and legendary folklore. When you visit you will be blown away by the gorgeous mix of Medieval, Georgian and modern architecture, inviting accommodation and warmth and friendliness of the locals. This really is a wonderful city and there is much to explore here. An excellent place to visit in Dublin is the incredible 12th century Malahide Castle and Gardens, one of the oldest castles in Ireland. Take a fascinating tour through the castle, learn about the residents who have lived here and hear intriguing stories about life within the castle. There is rumoured to be ghosts here so keep your eye out! For something a little different, you may even like to pay a visit to the National Leprechaun Museum. A unique museum dedicated to Irish mythology and the exploration of Irish and Celtic culture. Those interested in literature will find Dublin particularly interesting. There is a number of writers festivals in the city and the Dublin’s Writers Museum is a great place to learn about the litterary history of the Dublin. You can see many ancient literary treasures including the Book of Kells. In fact, Dublin is considered so important in the literary world it is listed as UNESCO City of Literature. Dublin really is a place where the possibilities are endless. When you are here you have access to lovely beaches, beautiful countryside, a vibrant city and beautiful forests.
Top 50 Apartments in Dublin
- Dublin, IrelandApartmentThis apartment, offering a TV, is located in Saint Stephen's Green . Also providing Wi-Fi and a kitchen, the 1-bedroom property has 32m² of space.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 340 ft²18 people are interested in this propertyfrom $125AUper night
- Dublin, IrelandPrivate roomLocated in Dublin, this 50m² room offers 2 bedrooms and Wi-Fi - parking and a TV are also provided.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 100 ft²19 people are interested in this propertyfrom $94AUper night
- Dublin, IrelandPrivate room3 guests / 1 bedroom / 100 m²More than 200 previous guests10 people are interested in this propertyfrom $94AUper night
- Dublin, IrelandPrivate room2 guests / 1 bedroom / 100 m²More than 200 previous guests8 people are interested in this propertyfrom $94AUper night
- Dublin, IrelandPrivate roomLocated in Dublin, this 50m² room offers 2 bedrooms and Wi-Fi - a kitchen and a TV are also provided.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 120 ft²19 people are interested in this propertyfrom $94AUper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Dublin
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Margarat and Adel are so lovely people! In the house it is very quiet and clean. I enjoyed my holiday at this place. All people in the house are friendly and give you suggest how you can spend your day in Ireland.
Absolutely spotless and clean. Very nice room with balcony. Very good transport just in front of the house. The guys we stayed at were amazing. Very friendly and helpful and we felt very welcome. They even invited us to join their friend...
Margaret's house is in good condition, it is very quiet and we have been very comfortable. We are also very grateful to Gordon, who has been very attentive to us and a very good host.
The apartment was very well located, big and with the necessary facilities to live in, although we didn't use the kitchen because we ate out. It was easy to get the key and to leave it there, the communication with the keeper before arri...
We are wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)