Great Two Room Apartment in 30/6 Olei Tzion St. "Old Jaffa"
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
- Disabled access
- Elevator in building
|Address||Olei Zion, 68131 Tel Aviv, Israel|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||3 days ago|
• Two room holiday apartment on the 2nd floor, with an elevator, in a unique and authentic boutique building.
• Master bedroom with a hand pick furniture.
• A lovely bathroom with a shower.
• A beautiful and well design living room area with a dining table and a sofa bed for two.
• Well-equipped and modern kitchen with dishes, kitchenware and cooking utensils.
• Wireless internet connection.
• 42'' inch LCD cable T.V in the living room.
• Washing machine.
• Clean Towels and fresh Linen.
• The apartment is suitable for up to 4 guests.
• The holiday rental apartment is located at a fantastic location on at the beginning of the famous Flea market on Jaffa, on Olei-Tzion St.
• It is a 5 minute to the beach and to the beautiful "Old Jaffa" area.
• It is also a 10 minute walk from the Visitors Center of Jaffa and from Jaffa's renovated port.
• There is a supermarket on the ground floor of the building and you can find coffee shops, restaurants, Art galleries and other special shops all within a 2 minute walking distance.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 21 AU per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
- very close to Flea Market Area and old Jaffa
- many nice restaurants an coffee shops nearby
- enough space for 2 Person
- huge TV with a lot of channels
- rooms could be cleaner
- very noisy environment
- dishes unclean
- A bottle opener and a can opener is missing
Beautiful apartment - spacious, very clean. Very well equipped kitchen - plenty of dishes, pots, pans. In the kitchen, there is even a toaster.
The beach is about 20 minutes walk. huge shopping center is very close. The center has a children's playground.
Agency staff are punctual. They reply to the letters quickly, are ready to answer any questions. We were handed a map of the city and told everything that was interested for us.
the apartment has the only defect - two bedrooms are quite noisy because of their windows facing the busy street.
Good Apartment, good located
nice cozy apartment.
A small flat on the sink leaking and therefore unusable.
bel appartement confortable.
Un petit bemol concernant le lavabo qui fuyait et donc inutilisable.
we have booked a studio apartment but then got upgraded to a one bedroom apartment. The apartment was very dirty; the teasmade was old and rusty; the bathroom shower, toilet and sink where not cleaned at all; the fugues in bathroom old and mouldy; so not very luxury at all. The personal for cleaning was a men who really did not know his job. I highly recommend you to take your own cleaning rag because there is no one in the appartment. Also the frig was dirty and in some of the pots there were water in it but the pots where in the drawer. How is that possible? We were there in Sept. 2013. Maybe they've renovated the bathroom fugues and took a new cleaning personal. If not, I don't recommend this appartment. Let me see if I can upload some of the photos for this appartment.
Kind regards from Switzerland,
Bojan and Katarina.
Nice appartment, very good location near the beach.
We had some problems with the door, very professional help from the team.
GREAT LOCATION! ABSOLUTELY GREAT CONDITION OF APPARTMENT
Large room, huge terrace overlooking the skyline of Tel Aviv. Too bad that in the well-equipped kitchenette not even salt was available. So we always had to go eat.
Großes Zimmer, riesengroße Terrasse mit Blick auf die Skyline von Tel Aviv. Schade, dass es in der gut ausgestatteten Küchenzeile noch nicht mal Salz zur Verfügung stand. So mussten wir immer Essen gehen.
The apartment is really nice, relatively new and quite bright, although it is in the basement. The entrance gave us a bit frightened at first, for it is a little run down. But the apartment equally compensated. This accommodation has a terrace with sun protection and seating and table. Only criticism: the bed in one bedroom is a little uncomfortable due to a wooden slat in the middle.
Das Apartement ist wirklich schön, relativ neu und ganz hell, obwohl es im Basement liegt. Der Hauseingang hat uns zunächst ein wenig erschreckt, denn er ist ein wenig herunter gekommen. Aber das Apartement entschädigt gleich. Zur Unterkunft gehört eine Terrasse mit Sonnenschutz und Sitzgelegenheit und Tisch.
Einziger Kritikpunkt: das Bett in dem einen Schlafzimmer ist ein wenig unbequem aufgrund einer Holzlatte in der Mitte.
We loved staying here because of our usual and many activities outside the home at all times can not use everything at facility. Host of side one is very friendly and attentive. UW-A., Munich
Wir haben sehr gerne hier gewohnt und wegen unserer vielen Aktivitäten außer Haus gar nicht mal alles an Einrichtung nutzen können. Von Gastgeberseite her ist man sehr freundlich und aufmerksam.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption