Central Gangnam nice entire flat303
|Address||135-907 Seoul, South Korea|
Hi, my name is WonYoung Kim, the host of MeeWooVille. I am an architect and run my own architectural office in Yeoksam-dong, Kangnam. Also I rent out 12 studio units of MeeWooVille. I am pretty fluent in English. I hope I can meet many people who want to make lots of memories in Korea.
2. Direction from the Incheon Airport
- If you take either #609 or #6020, get off at Yeoksam Station
- If you take #600, get off at SamJung Hotel
- If you take KAL Limousine 3A, get off at Novotel
Please give me a call 5 minutes before you arrive, then I will pick you up soon since MeeWooVille is only 3 minutes away from those bus stops.
(1) Kangnam Station, Yeoksam Station, SinNonhyeon Station: 8-10 minutes of walk.
- Business district surrounded by many corporate headquarters such as Samsung, GS, LIG, GFC, etc.
- A major cultural center of Kangnam and a commercial and entertainment district with many shops and stores, shopping malls, restaurants (from Korean to other ethnic cuisines), cafes and coffee shops, bars, pubs, clubs, movie theaters (CGV, Lotte Cinema, Cinus G), and a book store (Kyobo)
- Education center - a lot of English institutes teaching TOEIC, TOEFL, GRE, and SAT
(2) Samsung Station: take subway line 2
City Airport Terminals, COEX, Korea World Trade Center, Intercontinental Hotel, Hyundai Department Stores
COEX mall is the largest underground shopping mall in Asia that attracts hundreds of people every day. Along with various shops and stores, there also are an aquarium, a book store (Bandi and Luni’s), and a movie theater (MegaBox).
(3) Amenities: within 5 minutes of walk
CHA hospital, convenient stores, cafes, restaurants, fast food stores, hotels, motels,
4. How to get an access card key
Once you make a reservation, on the day of check-in when you come to the area possible to be picked up, then I will give you the card key. Please let me know the arrival times, dates and bus numbers in advance via email or message.
5. Family Info
I live in Bangbae-dong with my family. My wife is an amateur Korean painter, my son is a college student, and my daughter is an architectural designer who works in the U.S.
Since each unit of MeeWooVille is a separate studio, there will not be many chances to see my family around, but if needed, we will be there to help you. Also since my son can speak Chinese, if needed, just ask to communicate with him for your convenience.
(1) Common area
Parking lot (up to 2 in Guest Parking spot), Hallways, Stairs
(2) Private area
(Fully funished unit - Bedroom, Kitchen, Dining and Bathroom) - 30M2 (325FT2)
- Wireless or Wired Internet Access
- LED TV with Cable
- Queen size bed with bed linens, pillows, and comforters
- Dining table with chairs for 2 people
- Desk and chair
- Closet, Built-in Closet/Cabinet, Drawers
- Enclosed Veranda (can be used as storage)
- Convenient Ceiling Storage
- 1 Induction Cooktop, 1 Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Electronic Water Kettle, Sink, Kitchen appliances, Plates, Silverwares
- Washer in each Unit
- Hair Dryer and Bidet in Bathroom
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Heating
- Card Key Access
7. Home stay Service
(1) Pick-up Service: 120,000 KRW for one way
(Service is not via Wimdu. The host will pick you up.)
(2) Cleaning Service: 20,000 KRW
(3) If you have a large group of people, there are additional 4 units at MeeWooVille. Please contact me if you have any questions about this.
8. Subway/Bus stations
(1) Line 2: Yeoksam Station and Kangnam Station
(2) Line 9: SinNonhyeon Station
(3) Various Bus lines - Blue, Yellow, Red and Green
9. Preferred Guests
English or Chinese speakers are preferred. Age and gender do not matter.
10. Terms of Stay
Please keep in mind the check-in/check-out times.
No indoor smoking, please. Smoking is permitted on the outside only.
The additional person charge will be 20,000 KRW per person.
There is no additional person charge for children under 10.
Please check availability via Wimdu calendar.
Please check the reservation via Wimdu messages.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.
You can drop off your luggage anytime after 10:00am.
No smoking anywhere in building.
No loud music.
Please respect your neighbors.
We can ask for a copy of a guest's passport before the reservation with us.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 824 AU|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 2720 AU|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 36 AU per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||1 year|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
The greatest place to be in Seoul !
Clean, cozy, spacious and located in a great area : Gangnam.
Everything was there to make our trip perfect : TV, microwave, iron, wi-fi, fridge, shampoo, .....
I would like to thank David for his kindness. He speaks english fluently and he helped us a lot. He also picked us up at the bus station.
I found my new house in Korea :)
My Husband and I stayed in one of David's apartments for 1 week and loved it. They are so well set up with all the ammenities one would need for their stay. David was a great host, picking us up from our bus stop in Gangnam and dropping us off to the Bus terminal. Not only would we reccommend David's apartment to anyone planning on visiting Korea, we will like to stay here when we return on holidays again in the future.
My wife and I spent 7 weeks from mid April to early June. Our entire stay was very satisfactory and comfortable in most respects. The unit is very secure, clean and quiet. The space is more than what we expected and relatively new appliances are pleasure to use. We explored and enjoyed many nearby restaurants in the neighborhood. We walked to and from subway stations most of the time, even braved in the rain. Our host,"gim sajang nim" seems to know what he is doing. I will certainly going back to his rental unit next time I visit Seoul. I consider it as a rare find and jewel in Korea.
The apartment was very convenient, everything was very new and clean, washing machine, parking in front of the house. Everything was perfect. Top location, good restaurants, 7/11 nearby. Very friendly and caring host. Top recommendation!
What a terrific place and a terrific host. We reserved 2 apartments from David for my whole family - both in the same building. The apartments were nothing less than perfect. David was so welcoming, making sure we found the place and helping us find a place to eat that first night. What a great way to begin the experience of Seoul.
Mr.David was a great host himself. He picked us up from the airport bus stop and took us around the place for lunch and some karaoke! It was a great experience.
The room itself was very clean and nicely decorated. All equipment was prepared and ready for us to use -- hair dryer, towels, shampoo, shower gel, washing machine, microwave, water boiler, TV, wi-fi, vacuum cleaner, kitchen utensils, etc. It's like living in a house.
We had 6 people visiting and rented two rooms. Mr.David made sure we get to know the other guests so we made some new friends! He also helped us book the tour to DMZ. I'm definitely coming back next time and will recommend my friend to stay here as well! A local experience unlike staying in a hotel ^^
EXCELLENT - Like home away from home. David is the most kind, helpful, and thoughtful host - none better! This is a jewel. I love the convenience and feel of having my own space and this was as PERFECT as it gets. If you have an extended stay in Seoul this is a wonderful place to relax and have convenient access to many areas.
Unlike hotels - you have a kitchen AND washer, top of the line LG appliances, dual shower heads, bidet,....convenient to many quick marts, bus, taxi, shops, etc. AND a knowledgeable host who can advise on places to see and things to do.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption