Bright spacious apartment near center
Floor No.(with elevator)
|Address||Musilkova, 15000 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
Location is very good:
- Very quiet, peaceful place
- 15 minutes by car to the airport
- 10 minutes by car or tram to the city center, tram stop 200 meters away
- In 5 tram stops is a large shopping mall "Novy Smichov", which is very good for shopping
- Few steps away are grocery shops and a cozy Czech restaurant
Apartment is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay:
• 2 x Double bed – 160x200 cm (1 - in the bedroom, 2 - in the livingroom)
• Little comfy sofa – 140x200 cm in the livingroom
• Kitchenware (spoons, forks, knives, cups, dishes, pans etc.)
• Washing Machine
• Stove and oven
• Free Wi-Fi
• And other (hair dryer, iron, ironing board, hoover, dryer rack)
• Parking is free in the house
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
House rulesDear friends, I have to pay your attention, there are some house rules:
1) Our apartment for non-smoking,
2) Under the law of the Czech Republic, unfortunately, you cannot make any noise after 22:00.
Check in / check-out / add. information:
1) Check-in at 14:00
2) Check-out in 11:00
3) We provide bedding and towels
4) No needed security deposit and cleaning fee.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 13 AU per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
My husband and I stayed at this one bedroom apartment on Korunni Street in Vinohrady while visiting our son in Prague. The apartment was excellent and our check in and out went smoothly. Alex was very helpful in getting us a very early taxi to the airport on our departure day. From this location you can easily walk to the Old Town, Charles Bridge, Wenceslas Square, etc. for sightseeing. It is also close to the metro and tram lines as well as grocery stores and restaurants. There is a small, but well equipped kitchen for preparing meals and snacks. We would try to book this apartment again on another trip to Prague. This is our second booking with Wimdu in Prague and we would highly recommend using this service, Liz and Peter, Ottawa, Canada.
It is a very nice and big flat near the city centre. A very pleasant place to stay! Just the TV set did not work and we did not get any help from Alex...a pity!
We recommend this flat for your stay in Prag!
Really nice appartement so really well located closed to the centre. As in the pictures. So good experience! Thanks for all!
very nice apartment, a little bit small for 4 people but well organized.
the cleaning could be improved (vote 3,5/5), expecially considering the price paid in the Christmas time.
Wonderful position, near to the subway station, tram and 20 minutes walking from the city centre; the neighborhood is very nice, quite, not noisy, with restaurants, cafès and supermarket very close to the apartment.
It was great experience, easy and cozy apartment!
Very beautiful appartment near the e tre of Prague.Thanks Alex
Unbeatable quality and great price.
The treatment of the owners was fabulous, perfect facilities and very clean. All comfortable beds.
The apartment has all the amenities you could ask for.
Very close to the metro station and just two stops from the old town.
If I go back Prague, which I hope, I will contact them again.
Inmejorable, calidad y precio genial.
El trato de los propietarios ha sido fabuloso, las instalaciones perfectas y muy limpias. Todas las camas cómodas.
El apartamento tiene todas las comodidades que se pueda pedir.
Muy cerca de la estación de metro y a solo dos paradas de la ciudad vieja.
Si vuelvo praga, que lo espero, contactaré con ellos de nuevo.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption