Comfortable Room near Bethnal Green
- Indoor fireplace
- Lockable room
|Address||Bancroft House, colebert av, E1 4HR London, United Kingdom|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
The double bedroom has a very comfortable bed where you are going to have very relaxing nights. The room has also bed side tables, wardrobe, plasma TV, a freezer, internet and you can use the shared fitted kitchen, bathroom and washing machine. We have all bed linen, changed every week and soap and shampoo are also available for you.
This apartment is close to all amenities, supermarket, bank, and other necessary locations are all within 4 minutes walking distance. It takes only five minutes from Bethnal Green Station (Central Line), Whitechapel Station and Stepnal Green Station. Only five minutes from Metro to Liverpool Station, 15 minutes by underground to central London.
Liverpool Street is a big transport hub with connections all over the great city of London. There are 4 major tube lines that run between Liverpool Street to any part of London – Central, Hammersmith and City Line, and Metropolitan Line. National railway from Liverpool Street runs daily to Stanstead Airport.
Close both to the high-octane world of the City of London and also near to London's trendy east End, with Shoreditch and Brick Lane very nearby.
Enjoy your stay! Hope to see you soon!
House rulesNo smoking
|Monthly rate for 1 guest||$ 1382 AU|
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 3 AU per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
Clean & comfortable room. Quiet location.
What is good about our stay:
- Direct connection from Saint Pancras International London to the apartment.
- Very good public traffic connection (Stepney green station and Bus lines near by).
- Near to grocery stores (ASDA: cheap and wide range of products, Tesco: a bit more expensive than ASDA but better opening times)
- It was easy to communicate with Marcos and he quickly send someone to hand over the keys.
- The kitchen is well equipped
Need to be improved:
- We did not have a cover for sleeping, which was not so problematic because it was very warm during our stay.
- The door lock of the apartment is not easy to open. The trick is to not fully insert the key into the keyhole to open the door. For me, it worked with this trick but it would be more pleasant if the door lock would be replaced by a new robust one.
- We were not able to open the window in the kitchen, which is not so ideal especially if you want to open a window which is not close to the busy/loud street.
- Toilet flush is not fixed very well and sometimes needs to be rotated in order to work again.
- The cleanliness is suboptimal.
- Sofa bed in the living room was not very comfortable because it is deformed.
Just general notes:
- Quite noisy at night if windows are open, but that cannot be changed and is partially compensated with the very good location of the apartment
- We were only in the apartment to sleep. For this purpose the apartment was acceptable.
Nous n'avons pas rencontré Marcos, mais avons été bien accueillis. L'appartement est spacieux et calme, bien situé, proche du métro et correspond bien à la description et aux photos. La moquette mériterait bien un rafraîchissement, mais l'ensemble est confortable et nous a donné entière satisfaction. Les enfants et nous-mêmes sommes très contents de notre séjour à Londres.
Clean & comfortable room in quiet location. Excellent host.
Clean & comfortable room. Convenient location minutes from underground station.
Great host. Nice room in quiet location.
Excellent host. quiet location.
Easy to book and clear instructions to pick up keys. Flat generous size with two bedrooms and a kitchen/ diner and separate bathroom. Beds/sheets and towels all clean similar to photos but flat is let down by very stained carpets - replacing with wood or laminate would make a big difference. Flat in a central location just off Brick Lane but is set back down an alley which means that it is relatively quiet for such a central location.
Alles angetroffen wie im Angebot beschrieben. Netter Vermieter! Gute Anbindung an den öffentlichen Nahverkehr.
Wir sind sehr zufrieden.
Quiet flat in central location, just a few minutes walk from Stepney Green underground station. Excellent host.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption