Spacious room near center and beach!
For us our house is a place where we can relax, be with our family, meet many friends, and have long dinners and good talk together. We shared our house by house-exchange and couchsurfing and love to meet people from different countries and cultures.
Our house is a big city house with a small, cosy garden with a big tree and enough place to relax if the weather is nice.
We have a small but convenient kitchen which can be used on request.
Your sleeping room is on the second floor of the house. (The stairs in dutch houses are quite steep!) It is a big room (20m2) and the bed is 1.60 x 2.00 long. If you are with 3 or 4 people, it is occasionally possible to be hosted in a second big room on the same floor. Ask us for possibilities and prices. Bedding and towels are provided, so no need of taking towels with you! On the first floor is the (shared) bathroom, with a shower, bath and toilet. The bathroom is a bit “old-fashioned” and it’s our next “project” to renovate.
If you stay longer then 3 nights, we can change your bedding if you want.
Towels can be changed as often as you want!
You have your own wardrobe, where you can put your clothes and where you will find more towels.
Also there is a hairdryer, two bathrobes and two pair of slippers at your disposal.
On your room there is a water-cooker and a coffe-maker. Tea and coffee are for free.
There is free Wifi.
Our house is a non-smoking area. Smokers can use the garden.
Parking your car for free is possible. You can park in an area which is a few streets behind our house. Parking shortly in front of our house (3 hours) is also possible, but after 3 hours, you will have to turn the parking-card to a new time, so that's a bit of a hussle and we advice the other possibility.
- We have a female cat, named "Tarzan"
- The house is on walking distance of the city centre
- In the center you will find musea (Frans Hals), beautiful old dutch houses, the old townhall, the Bavo-church, the famous "hofjes", and many parks
- The national park “Kennemerduinen” is on bicycle distance
- The beach (Bloemendaal at Sea and Zandvoort) is on bicycle distance as well
- Supermarket around the corner
- A “plaza” with trees, is at the corner of the street
- Amsterdam center is 15 minutes by train
- Haarlem is proclaimed to be the best “shopping city” of the Netherlands
We are pleased to give you any information about renting a bicycle, taking the train or the bus to the beach, visiting musea and old area's in Haarlem, Amsterdam etc.
No parties or drugs in the house, no "extra" guests without consulting us before and no "extreme" noise if you come home (very) late.
But coming home late at night is not a problem, because we will give you your own key of the house.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 30 AU per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||3 weeks|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption