Double room in Pisa Bed & Breakfast
- Family/child friendly
- Disabled access
- Suitable for events
- Lockable room
- Parking available
|Address||Via di Padule, 56124 Pisa, Italy|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
Open 24 hours
B&B drive by family, always open, in a typical Tuscan house of the nineteenth century. The upstairs has hardwood floors and the house is stone offering cool in summer and warm in winter. Ideal for budget holidays and great for those who have to attend hospital patients.
ACCESSORIES OF ROOM
1 double bed
Desk and chair
2 bedside tables (one with two drawers, one without drawers)
Large wardrobe with 5 doors and cab
Chest of 4 drawers
Television with satellite channels
Fan and dehumidifier
Telephone for internal communication, and external alarm
Conditioned and soundproofed windows
Bathroom, large bath and is located just outside the door of room (shared but often use)
Situated on the first floor with comfortable stairs of 15 steps with handrail and railing
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Utilities: water, electricity, gas, heating, fan
- Set 3 towels: washbasin, bidet, bath / shower
- Transmission: daily bed linen and towels (on request), otherwise weekly
- Cleaning accessories: hair dryer, soap, shampoo
- Clothing accessories: washing machine (4 euro / time if you use), clotheshorse, iron, ironing board
- Kitchen (on request): with large table, ceiling fan, microwave, fridge, fridge freezer, toaster etc..
- Bicycles: for adults and children (service development)
- Internet: WiFi 300 Mb / s on ADSL 20 Mb / s
- Parking: you can download at the entrance and then go to the common parking which is located in 100 meters with places still available (not Habitable on Monday morning for the market). The parking garage with gate has an extra charge of 5 € / day.
SERVICES AGREEMENT (FREE)
Telephone and fax: VOIP and analog
Printer: Color inkjet
Shuttle: hospital (2 euro), train (5 euro), center (5 euro), tower (5 euro)
Breakfast (3 Euros per person)
Guide and companion: in agreement
Event Planning: on-site with edukom.it
OFFICES AND SERVICES
- Hospital: 1 km (also connected by bike path)
- First aid: 1 km
- Pharmacy: 250 m (time of pharmacies of Pisa)
- Bar / Cake: 150 m
- Italian Post: 600 m
- ATM: 200 m (there are several in the area within walking distance)
- Supermarket: PAM (200 m); Mall Pisanova Esselunga (500 m), Coop (800 m), Carrefour (2 km), Media World (1 km)
- Restaurant / Pizzeria: 650 m
- Railway station: 3 km (Pisa Centrale) Train schedule
- Bus: line 14 (50 meters), line 13 (100 m), line 22 (100 m), LAM blue (200 m);
- Airport: 4 km
- Parking: 70 m (within 100 meters there are more than 50 seats)
- Highway: 2 km (Florence-Pisa-Livorno)
- Highway: Pisa center (8 km), Pisa Nord (12 km)
- Leaning Tower: 3.5 km, in addition to the complex of Piazza dei Miracoli is near the Piazza dei Cavalieri
- Town center: 2.5 km (here it is, half bridge, over Italy, a village close, the National Museum of St. Matthew, Spina Church, Church of S. Cristina ...)
- Cinema Green Island: 0.5 km
- Walk: 1 km (Avenue of shores: shaded walk along the Arno River, with playgrounds and gymnastics)
- Teatro Verdi: 2.5 km (information)
- Church: 0.5 km (Holy Family Parish, time of harvest with other churches pastoral unit)
- Playground: 30 m (in front of the house shaded park with playground and benches)
- Sea: 15 km
2. Pets: Pets may be alone in the courtyard of the house but did not enter into
3. The town of Pisa requires a local tax cost of 1.5 euros per person, per day of stay. We are humbled by this decision, but this cost must be borne by you upon your arrival. Then this is an extra cost additional to that indicated that in turn will remit to the municipality.
|Weekly rate||$ 367 AU|
|Monthly rate||$ 1139 AU|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Die angebotenen 2 Räume waren zwar nicht die auf dem Foto, evtl. Durch ein Hochwasser, welches 2 Tage zuvor war, aber der Raum und Bad waren welchen wir bewohbten sauber. Simon sehr hilfsbereit. Zentrale Lage für Pisa.
Endroit agréable très proche du centre de Pise. Pas vraiment de contact avec l'hôte mais les infos fournies à notre arrivée nous ont permis de vite nous situer pour les transports en commun..Terrasse agréable et déco soignée.
Petite ville à voir dans les environs, Lucca et puis Cinque Terre....sortir un peu de la rue principale de Pise pour trouver des petits restau moins "touristes".
Prendre produits anti-moustiques car ils sont très coriaces dans le coin !
Great location apartment. Close to the airport, near the center, very close to the train station. Nice apartment in a new building. Unfortunately, the apartment is very run down. It was just dirty, the floor is sticky, kitchen table we had to wash ourselves, bathrooms dirty - stand there cosmetics bottles left by former residents, toilet or not is the purest, sofa on the lower level very creaks (really!). Dirty bedding from previous users was curled in a container on the lower level - even one not pulled off! Disgusting!
Remarked to pick up from the airport - a man who had us up an hour late (but behaved very fair, because he did not take money from us).
For someone who wants only there to sleep it is okay, but nothing more. If someone specifically to clean up the apartment, it would be really okay.
Very nice and friendly hosts have felt very comfortable rooms were clean everything very satisfied in all
Sehr netter und freundlicher Gastgeber haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt Zimmer waren sauber alles in allem sehr zufrieden
Location: very good. Barely 10 minutes to downtown.
Furnishings Apartment: carelessly equipped, only the bare minimum, (2Handtücher for 4 registered guests), superficially cleaned.
Grounds beautiful and safe.
Other: problem with the keys, could get into the house only through the parking garage.
Advice from the landlord was okay, but problems with the key we had to clarify alone. Hotline was occupied rude and with bad english speaking staff.
Lage: sehr gut. Kaum 10 min bis in die Innenstadt.
Ausstattung Appartement: lieblos Eingerichtet, nur das Nötigste, (2Handtücher für 4 angemeldete Gäste) , oberflächlich gereinigt.
Außenanlage schön und sicher.
Sonstiges:Problem mit den Schlüsseln, konnten nur durch die Tiefgarage ins Haus gelangen.
Beratung durch den Vermieter war okay, aber Probleme mit den Schlüssel mussten wir alleine klären. Hotline war unfreundlich und mit schlechten englisch sprachigen Mitarbeitern besetzt.
We are welcomed by Simone. Nice to meet at the home of different people of various nationalities.
Got tips and advice from Simone to explore the area.
Fine stay for several days Pisa and beyond.
Wij zijn gastvrij ontvangen door Simone. Leuk om in het huis verschillende mensen van diverse nationaliteiten te ontmoeten.
Allerlei tips en adviezen gekregen van Simone om de omgeving te verkennen.
Prima verblijf voor een aantal dagen Pisa en omgeving.
very good stay in Pisa. Simone is very helpful. He picked us up at the airport for a very reasonable price.
très bon séjour à Pise. Simone est très serviable. Il est venu nous chercher à l'aéroport pour un prix très raisonnable.
Simone is a very nice person! He is very friendly, and very helpful (especially with internet problems!). He is very knowledgeable about the bus system, and what useful place are nearby (post office, cafes, bar, etc.) This room is very cute, which we loved. This place has a spacious, clean bathroom with a nice shower. We had to share it with another room, but we never had a problem with sharing. Overall, a very lovely place! I would stay here again!
Simone was an available person.
The apartment is very nice and very well located for the station, a quality / price ratio very good.
Simone è stato una persona disponibilissima.
L'appartamento è molto bello e molto ben posizionato rispetto alla stazione, un rapporto qualità/prezzo ottimo.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption