Ruterra 2Room Family Apartment
Floor No.3(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Elevator in building
- Pets allowed
|Address||Wenzigova, 128 00 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
This apartment will be a perfect choice for family with kids or tods thanks to quite and safe location near Folimanka Park and a lot of toys in the apartment, including kitchen playset.
Nice cozy family apartment located in Vinohrady area, but still within a 15 minutes walk distance from Prague city center.
This apartment consist of:
*Bedroom with double bed for two people, single bunk bed (your child may definitively like it), convertible sofa for a person and wardrobe
*Living room with kitchen area. Living room consists of 2 foldable sofas, each of them for 2 people, big dinner table, and TV with 1000 channels. Fully equipped kitchen with all you need for comfortable stay in Prague: a fridge, microwave, cooker, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, plates etc.
*Bathroom with a shower, towels, hair dryer
Also we provide:
*Towels and bed linens
*Unlimited and speedy WiFi
*iron, ironing board
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
Vinohrady is calm beautiful district with lots of restaurants, cafes and parks. The apartment is located close to tram stop I.P.Pavlova, but also you can easily reach the city center by foot.
All main attractions is located in walkable distance:
•5 min to the nearest tram/metro station I.P.Pavlova
•10 min to Brewery house, where you can you can order flavored beer from banana to coffee to blueberry, or specialty champagne beer that comes in a bottle and with a champagne flute
•10 min to the beautiful park with amazing view and unique vinary Grebovka
•15 min walk to Wenceslas' Square or 3 min by public transport
•25 min wak to Charles bridge
•25 min walk to Old Town square
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - the cost of this service is 20 EUR/car for 1-3 people, 25 EUR/car for 4 people, 35 EUR/car for 5-6 people, 55 EUR/car for 7-8 people . In this case our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
Parking is not included in price, but no worries about it, when you will arrive we will explain you all details about parking and show you where you can park your car, for the lowest price. The nearest public parking is located on the Ke Karlovu , Horska or Bozene Nemcove str. (12 euro/day) and weekends and nights are for free there.
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as it was upon your arrival. All bed linen/tea towels and other textile as well.
- Check-in from 15h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as early as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (you can leave your luggage in our office afterwards).
- We kindly ask you not to make noise in the apartment, hallways and other common areas in the house after 22:00 and before 6:00 AM. There are local and many old people in the house and we promised to be quiet and maintain friendly relations.
- We love our guests so much that we provide a welcome set consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body 2in1 shampoo, toilet paper, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen. If you need more of anything listed above, you are free to purchase it in convenient stores, they are everywhere. If it is not possible for some reasons, please contact us.
- If you stay in our apartment for more than 7 days, we will clean and change towels/linen and refresh the welcome set once a week for free. Please contact us to arrange it; we will not enter the apartment unless you ask/allow us to.
- If you break something, please
|Price for > 4 guests||$ 9 AU per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
The apartment was good, spacious, host was very friendly and helpful, I could contact them at any time. The apartment was relatively central.
Fantastic apartment, great 'host' my family really enjoyed the space and location. Prague was wonderful.
Ottimo appartamento, ampio e confortevole, pulito, molto vicino al centro. Alex è molto cordiale e disponibile... Consigliatissimo!!!
El anfitrion (agencia) muy muy atento y simpatico. El piso, si sois bastante gente esta muy bien. Una estancia perfecta!
I can recommend everything: the apartment (central, big enough (we were altogehter 5), clean, modern, well-appointed), the agency (very helpful, very obliging, reliable) and, of course, the beautiful city Prague! I would definitely make a reservation with ruterra Apartment over and over again.
The apartment is well taken care of, beautiful, comfortable and is in a perfect location. We had a superb stay, Kairat and Katerina, from Ruterra, were really nice and helpful with us and gave us great pointers on how to enjoy Prague and move around.
We will go back to Prague in December for business and we hope to find this apartment available, it feels just like home.
Kate gave us a very warm welcome at Prague with a big package of tips for our stay.
The apartment is really big, bigger than expected. It was very clean and everything we needed including tea and coffee was available. The biggest advantage is that the apartment is very close to the main touristic spots. Because the apartment is at the ground floor you can hear people talking when passing by. But we know this before and it was not as hard as expected. A hair dryer is also in the apartment, it is not in the list of interior.
Perfectly situated in the heart of Prague. Location was ideal for getting around to all of the sights, however prepare yourself for little sleep due to noisy partygoers passing in the street throughout the night.
Appartement is nice, in nice Area. Close to trambahn and wenzelsplatz. Good Restaurants around the corner . Interesting cut of the appartment. Wifi is good and fast. Only thing is getting it dark. There are some shutters or jalousies neccesary to get the rooms darker, to get some sleep in the morning. World Comeback back, thank you.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption