The home of the Phantom of the Opera ;) - Apartment Pozole
- Family/child friendly
- Suitable for events
|Address||Hajós St, 1065 Budapest, Hungary|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||5 days ago|
Just behind the Opera, in Pest’s cultural center, in the pedestrian street can be found this exclusive flat waiting for you and your company to discover Budapest. The separate bedroom and the airy living room assure comfortable rest for five people. In the well-equipped kitchen and dining room you can cook for any nation’s taste. TV, fast Wi-Fi, washing machine, dishwasher and ironing possibilities are ready for your service.
Welcome and Indulge yourself in Budapest!
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
House rules1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guests to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the checkout please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behavior that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
17. The city tax not included in the total price.
18. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 8 AU per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
Gazpacho apartment is run by a friendly staff and located at a walking distance (2 mins) from Opera house and Jewish district cafes and ruin pubs. Very good value for money.
apartment we rented through your site was just like the pictures we've
seen. I'm much satisfied and intend to
the next time when I planned the trip book through your site a flat.
The charming story. All clean, tidy and in good condition. Only the sheets appeared clean but with a spray smell a little weird. The location is excellent and the deal with the friendly and attentive host.
El piso encantador. Todo limpio, ordenado y en buen estado. Únicamente las sábanas parecían limpias pero con un olor a spray un poco raro.
La situación es excelente y el trato con el anfitrión amable y atento.
amazing trip! house located in downtown Budapest, beautiful and comfortable. I recommend it.
Really enjoyed.was first time for reservating through wimdu so little bit worried. But it was SSSO nice. It is located very close to everywhere you want to go in Bud. I went everywhere by foot. If u choose this apartment, you will enjoy Buda perfectly, and the room is really cozy and lovely as you can see in pics.
We stayed four days/3 nights in this very central apartment and really loved it. We could basically walk everywhere, but also the metro is only at 5 min. walking distance. The place is equipped with everything you need. We especially liked the mosaique-style kitchen and bathroom as well as the balcony. Everything was neat and clean, and our host Bianka was very friendly; she even let us stay a couple of hours longer as our return flight was late in the afternoon. We can definitely recommend that apartment and would rent it a second time.
On a good apartment, although the pictures look better than reality! Interior could use some maintenance. Access to the apartment is very old and dark, not very pleasant for evening walk through.
Op zich een goed appartement, hoewel de foto's er beter uitzien dan de werkelijkheid! Interieur kan wel wat onderhoud gebruiken.
De toegang naar het appartement is erg oud en donker, niet echt prettig om 's avonds doorheen te lopen.
Perfect - clean, quiet and all what you need, nice rooms. Very good communication with the hirer. Fain again.
Very short ways to the city!
Over all ok. Really lot of rules, and that is fine but in that case I think the appartment and the host should meet them themselves and they did not. And I do not like to be surprised with extra fees that somehow is not included in the price. But, over all, ok.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption