|Address||9480 Løkken, Jammerbugt Municipality, North Denmark Region, Denmark|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
|Cancellation Policy||View Details|
CHARGES THE EVENT!
Behind "Christian" is the provider Interhome, which cooperates with regional holiday home providers, and here inserted the retailer Wimdu. The settlement through Interhome was basically no problem, apart from misstatement handing over the keys. Here, a period called by 16-19 clock. A call in DanCenter in Lökken revealed then that one makes there already by 17 clock close up shop. Surprise if you believe that you are currently well in time at 18:30 clock!
The house has about 1500 € tasted this week (month's rent ie € 6000!). But then you get the following benefits:
1. cots as in the army: 90 cm, worn out, squeaking springs. At my last school trip in a hostel, the beds were besser.Für such a price I expect in every room, a king-size bed with an adequate mattress.
2. In the Terms and Conditions Charges are asserted (in DKK). Converted 32 cents per kWh of electricity and 7.5 € per m3 water. With Wimdu no information is given to it! Well - petty home at such a rent, but at about 40 kWh per week, which does not make much out of - one thinks. Is a nachdringlich told Locally, one must IMMEDIATELY note the current count. Aha -gerne. Arrived is a also clear why: All Heizernergie: pool, jacuzzi (lukewarm), space heating is provided via power. Agbesehen that the radiators are barely able to keep the house warm adequately, but you eat power ohen end. We have all radiators issued immediately and eingkauft for 80 € wood and the house heated Üner the oven. Despite that, we had a current account after a week of 320 € !!!! If you have the heaters would have used, you would probably (estimate!) Come to 500 €.
Accept in their apartment / house utilities 1200-2000 € per month? Of course not. But with tourists to do it, yes.
House in Denmark? These terms never again!
Hinter "Christian" steht der Anbieter interhome, der mit regionalen Ferienhaus-Anbietern zusammenarbeitet und hier beim retailer WIMDU inseriert. Die Abwicklung über interhome war grundsätzlich unproblematisch, abgesehen von falschen Angaben zur Schlüsselübergabe. Hier wird ein Zeitraum genannt von 16-19 Uhr. Ein Anruf im DANCenter in Lökken ergab dann, dass man dort bereits um 17 Uhr den Laden dicht macht. Überraschung, wenn Sie glauben, dass Sie um 18:30 Uhr noch gut in der Zeit liegen!
Das Haus hat in dieser Woche ca. 1500 € gekostet (Monatsmiete also 6000 €!). Dafür bekommt man dann folgende Leistungen:
1. Feldbetten wie bei der Bundeswehr: 90 cm, durchgelegen, Federn quietschen. Bei meiner letzten Klassenfahrt in einer Jugendherberge waren die Betten besser.Für einen solchen Preis erwarte ich in jedem Raum ein KingSize-Doppelbett mit einer adäquaten Matratze.
2. In den Vertragsbedingungen werden Nebenkosten geltend gemacht (in DKK). Umgerechnet 32 Cent pro KWh Strom und 7,5 € pro m3 Wasser. Bei Wimdu werden gar keine Angaben dazu gemacht! Na gut - kleinlich bei einer solchen Miete, aber bei ca. 40 KWh pro Woche zuhause, macht das nicht viel aus - denkt man. Vor Ort wird einem nachdringlich gesagt, man müsse SOFORT den Stromzählerstand notieren. Aha -gerne. Angekommen wird einem auch deutlich warum: Sämtliche Heizernergie: Pool, Jacuzzi (lauwarm), Raumheizung wird über Strom bereit gestellt. Agbesehen davon, dass die Heizkörper kaum in der Lage sind, das Haus adäquat zu erwärmen, fressen Sie aber Strom ohen Ende. Wir haben alle Heizkörper sofort ausgestellt und für 80 € Holz eingkauft und das Haus üner den Ofen geheizt. Trotzdessen hatten wir eine Stromrechnung nach einer Woche von ca. 320 € !!!! Wenn man auch noch die Heizungen benutzt hätte, wäre man wahrscheinlich (Schätzung!) auf 500 € gekommen.
Akzeptieren Sie in ihrer Wohnung/Haus Nebenkosten von 1200 bis 2000 € im Monat? Natürlich nicht. Aber mit Touristen kann man das ja machen.
Haus in Dänemark? Zu diesen Konditionen NIE wieder!
The people were very friendly, the studio offered everything you needed, the bed was comfy and the location was good, just 350 m to the beach. You had your own terrace and parking lot, which was great. It is a very quiet location, good to calm down and relax. For two persons it is very big, I was scared, but of course most of people would enjoy that luxury of lots of space. The accommodation definitely is a great choice for that price!
A little romantic house near lake como. It's a historic stone house, which has been restored beautifully. Perfect for two persons, but also possible with two kids.
A Nice small apartment in a very nice neighborhood in Venice, few tourists but still good restaurants and very nice people. The host don't speak english but is still very nice and polite. The only thing we missed at the apartment was a AC system because the apartment gets very hot during the summer.
Nicely located apartment with 2 large bedrooms. Big and clean swimmingpool outside to share with the other in the complex. Never crowded. Clean and practical apartment. There were quite a few mosqitoes in July, som should be good to bring mosqitonet to put on the terrace doors to be able to ventilate during the night. No airconditioner installed but night temp. at about 19 degrees C. so ok. You should rent a car to get around/down to the center and beaches. Beautiful scenery.
Wonderful Location in the heart of the old town, on top of the mountain, with perfect view from your bed over the tuscan hills towards Volterra and even the Elba mountains in the distance. House is well equipped with all you need, please note that there is no PARKING place nearby, car must aand departure possible but easier with smaller car!
An accommodation beneath contempt . Dirty , leaky shower stall , broken lamps and contacts that did not work . Wifi only worked if you sat out in the yard . We had ants in the kitchen and bathroom.
Fee for cleaning, towels and sheets.
To pay for cleaning when the apartment was so dirty known very irritant . Smaller service oriented staff made it known not worthwhile to go and complain. Would never recommend this accommodation !
It was a wonderful week in a beautiful place with extraordinary hosts. The fresh vegetables, the fantastic view and a flat with everything you need, made it a week to remember!
Thank you so much!
The house is big and especially with a great view but:
- There're no curtains or shutters on the windows
- The sheets are minimal (and not optional)
- The house was quite dirty despite the payment for the cleaning
- The manager of the property accused me to stole one (1) pillowcase the day after we left. The pillowcase has been obviously found after a while, it was left behind during the collecting.
I've enjoyed my stay in Stintino for the sea, the nature, the landscape, but, for a short stay of 4 days, too many thing that didn't work out with the house.
Nice place and great pool. BUT too expensive! Bad kitchenequipments. Expensive sheets and towels. Not value with the money!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption