Amazing Apartment on 39th floor (774)
Floor No.(with elevator)
|Address||Rijswijkseplein, 2516 The Hague, Netherlands|
|Response time||A few hours|
Central location next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This apartment is fully furnished and is on Wimdu as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed Wimdu like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Wimdu. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- This apartment has a double bed. The apartment is for 2 guests, an extra guest can stay but would have to sleep on the couch or on an airbnd. Baby-bed is available on request.
There is no smoking in the apartments; all are equipped with individual smoke alarms. There is a penalty for smoking of a minimum of €500 to reset the alarms and pay for additional cleaning. To facilitate our low pricing, please try and leave the apartment as clean as possible. Respect the neighbours living in the building. No groups or parties are allowed in the apartments for this reason, there is a penalty of €750,- For parties we have special function rooms at The Penthouse restaurant on the 40th and 42 floor, let us know your requirements and we will be glad to make an offer. We reserve the right to terminate any reservation by guests not sticking to our house rules, you will be asked to leave the apartment immediately without any right to a refund. We are happy hosts, please be a happy tenant!
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 773 AU|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 3075 AU|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 32 AU per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Beautiful property in a good location. Super views! Comfortable seating area. A tip for improvement would be the bathroom: a bracket for the towels and a shower screen or -gordijn would finish it all.
Prachtige accommodatie, op een prima locatie. Super uitzicht! Fijne zithoek. Een puntje ter verbetering zou de badkamer zijn: een beugel voor de handdoeken en een douchescherm of -gordijn zou het helemaal afmaken.
Beautifully furnished, spacious apartment, great views and location.
Bed and bathroom could have been a little cleaner and the deduction in the kitchen did not work (smoke detector went to).
Despite everything, we had a lovely stay and would book again.
Schön eingerichtetes,großzügiges Appartement, super Aussicht und Lage.
Couch und Bad hätten etwas sauberer sein können und der Abzug in der Küche hat leider nicht funktioniert ( Rauchmelder ging an ).
Trotz allem hatten wir einen schönen Aufenthalt und würden wieder buchen.
Was very enthusiastic about the large apartment and the view. Really recommended. Nice shower and separate toilet.
Was zeer enthousiast over het ruime appartement en het uitzicht. Echt een aanrader. Mooi doucheruimte en aparte toilet.
We had a great weekend in appartment 771! Great view, nice appartment. We walked in 10 minutes to the centre. The Hague is a great place to stay. We'll come back for sure!
A spacious and well-kept apartment. Excellent service.De furnishings and kitchen equipment are some sober, but that number is then compensated by the fantastic view. We were there with storm; an experience!
Een ruim en goed onderhouden appartement. Uitstekende service.De inrichting en de uitrusting van de keuken zijn wat sober, maar dat wordt mer dan goed gemaakt door het fantastische uitzicht. Wij waren er met storm; een belevenis!
was again well catered only to a small dots after there was no toilet paper available, everything stood still as bright and dryer and dishwasher washing machine now I am quite used to me but it was as if someone had just left. but otherwise again thoroughly enjoyed the view and only the bed was very small for us and hard.
was weer goed verzorgd alleen op een kleine puntjes na er was geen wc papier aanwezig, alles stond nog aan zoals licht en de droger en wasmachine vaatwasser nou ben ik wel wat gewend hoor maar het leek net of er iemand net weg was. maar verder weer heerlijk genoten van het uitzicht en alleen het bed was erg klein voor ons en hard.
The apartment was very nice with an amazing view and skyline.The bed was on the small side and the bathroom was very basic, however the room was very spacious and the view made everything totally worthwhile. It would have been nice to have a little bit more personal reception (including not having to walk outside around the building on a cold evening to return to the apartment after dinner in the Penthouse Tower). The location was very convenient and with either tram, train or car you are very fast in The Hague city center. We would definitely stay there again.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption