Huge Edwardian Room for Every Stay (10)
- Parking available
- Lockable room
|Address||Bury New Road, M72BT Salford, United Kingdom|
|Property type||Private room|
Set in a guesthouse located just five minutes by car or bus (or a short thirty-minute walkdrive) from the heart of Manchester city centre, with its shops, bars and cafes, this accommodation gives you the opportunity to stay in a large, stylish fully furnished, spacious, bright and comfortable Edwardian room with original period features.
For those who drive, we offer a parking area and is just a ten minute drive from the M60.
Simple contracts are our specialty. We are incredibly flexible and can accommodate for a stay of any length of time. We work with what suits you, from long term stay to a three-day weekend, which is ideal if you are a contract worker looking for a comfortable accommodation without the price of a B&B.
We have a live-in housekeeper. Our housekeeper assures that the shared facilities are maintained in immaculate condition 24/7. We have a large communal living space where you will find free facilities such as a pool table, exercise equipment and a large flat-screen Sky TV including all sport and movie channels. Essential commodities such as 100 MB Wi-Fi, council tax, hot water, heating and electricity will all be catered for and are all included in your weekly rent. We also have a washing and drying service in house as well as a large, fully equipped, clean and modern kitchen. You'll surely enjoy your stay with us!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
1. For insurance purposes, no visitor is allowed in the guesthouse after 9.00 pm and without signing the visitor's book;
2. A zero tolerance for smokers policy is applied in our guesthouse;
3. A zero tolerance for drug consumption is applied in our guesthouse;
4. If the licensee feels there rent is going to be paid late, it has to immediately contact and discuss possible options with the guesthouse manager (this might prevent the licence to be cancelled);
5. Giving entry to any third party will be classed as a breach of security and will result in your licence being terminated with immediate effect;
6. If the licensee loses or misplaces their keys for the front door and their room, they must contact the House manager whom will make appropriate arrangements to arrange another set of keys at the cost of £35.00;
7. The licensee must ensure the bathrooms, kitchen and all communal areas are left clean after use;
8. Any licensee found verbally or physically abusing on the premises will have their licence cancelled immediately;
9. The licensee must ensure that no loud TV or music is played from 9.00 pm to 9.00 am;
10. The licensee must be appropriately dressed when walking in or around the communal areas of the house;
11. Unless in the event of a fire, no licensee must attempt to use the fire doors;
12. The guesthouse management will enforce room checks, and is not obliged to give notice to search the licencee;
13. A guesthouse licensee who wants a friend to stay over night MUST agree it with the manager in advance and pay £10.00 for the guest.
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 19 AU per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption