CITYAPARTMENT 4 CITYEXPLORERS
Floor No.3(with elevator)
- Parking available
- Elevator in building
|Address||Mariahilferstrasse, 1060 Wien, Austria|
The studio is air conditioned and comprises a queen size bed, study desk and flat-screen TV. There is a compact, fully equipped kitchenette featuring Nespresso coffee machine. The bathroom has a shower cubicle.
Guests will find a great selection of bars, restaurants and cafes within a few minutes’ walk: Mariahilfer Strasse, Vienna’s main pedestrianised shopping area, is just around the corner. The Museum Quarter is a 10-minute walk away.
Neubaugasse U-bahn (underground) station is a 2-minute walk from the apartment. The beautiful Leopoldstadt district, on the Danube River, is a 20-minute ride away.
House rules• No pets allowed
• CHECK-IN // CHECK OUT
For organizational reasons, the obligartory check-in (14.00) and check-out (11.00) hours have to be respected without exception since there is a cleaning company preparing the apartment. Luggage can be stored at any railwaystation with direct connection to the airport
• Non smoking apartment - smoking in the apartment is not permitted without exception. In case you still smoke inside the flat, in any case, a fee of € 250 for a professional deep cleaning will be charged on the deposit.
• Visitors/Guests apart from those that appear in the booking are not permitted. In case the apartment is booked for only one person but there are 2 persons instead, a appropriate fee will be charged for the whole booking period. Visitors are strictly prohibited.
• The night's rest in the period 22:00 to 06:00 in any case must be observed - this is true both inside the apartment but also in the stairwell or the general parts of the house
• With your reservation/booking of the apartment you agree to the house rules. Any violation of the house rules enable the host to cancel the lease immediately and cause the prompt evacuation of the apartment, in that case the tenant has no claim to compensation or to reimbursement of the already paid rent.
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 15 AU per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||3 weeks|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
The apartment was perfect, both in quality and location. If coming by car, parking is directly across the street. Overall a great experience. Would highly recommend and would definitely stay there again. Wish we had more time.
I am an experienced traveler, and I can easily say that Stefan's apartment is in the top ten apartments of Vienna because:
1. The location is amazing
2. The apartment is in phenomenal condition
3. The price for the apartment is very fair.
4. The host supports the guest very well, with all recommendations
I would like to point out one suggestion is the apartment needs an iron and a ironing board.
Thank you Stefen and Wimdu team. I enjoyed my stay in Vienna and I hope to have my next travel with your company.
The apartment was perfect for a stay in Vienna - everything you need for a short stay in Vienna and, above all, anything close to what you need. Would return there anytime again.
Das Apartment war perfekt für einen Wienaufenthalt - alles, was man für einen Kurzaufenthalt in Wien braucht und vor allem: alles in der Nähe,was man braucht. Würde dort jederzeit wieder einkehren.
The apartment was equipped with everything you need to for a short trip. If you want to cook great during your stay, this apartment should not take it as only a hob and a microwave. The apartment was spacious, modern and clean. The location is ideal. It is close to the center of Vienna. I would book this apartment again at any time.
Das Appartement war mit allem Ausgestattet, was an für einen Kurztrip braucht. Wenn man während des Aufenthaltes groß Kochen möchte, sollte man dieses Appartement nicht nehmen, da nur eine Herdplatte und eine Mikrowelle vorhanden ist.
Das Appartement war großzügig, modern und sauber.
Die Lage ist ideal. Man ist quasi im Zentrum von Wien.
Ich würde dieses Appartement jederzeit wieder buchen.
The apartment is as seen on the web, charming, stylishly decorated and superbly situated for exploring the city on foot. Although security entry system we got a little nervous the first day, it was super attentive Stefan and we did not have any problems. The site and have recommended it to our friends because it's great to meet a big city like Vienna.
El apartamento es tal como se ve en la web, coqueto, decorado con mucho estilo y en una situación genial para descubrir la ciudad andando. Aunque el sistema de seguridad de entrada nos puso un poco nerviosos el primer día, Stefan fue super atento y no volvimos a tener ningún problema. El sitio ya lo hemos recomendado a nuestros amigos porque es estupendo para conocer una gran ciudad como Viena.
Very nice apartment, all necessary equipment, excellent location. Stefan is an attentive host.
Sehr angenehmes Apartment, alles Nötige vorhanden, ausgezeichnete Lage. Stefan ist ein zuvorkommender Gastgeber.
The care, etc. Stefan is very good. The location is excellent for the city break up and do anything. The apartment itself is set up perfectly, you feel immediately comfortable, and everything works fine, good as it gets!
Die Betreuung etc. von Stefan ist sehr gut. Die Lage hervorragend um in die Stadt aufzubrechen und alles zu erreichen. Das Appartment selbst ist optimal eingerichtet, man fühlt sich sofort wohl, und alles funktioniert einwandfrei, besser geht nicht!
Great apartament, very clean and comfortable! excellent location to visit the city. i recommend it
I really enjoyed staying here. The apartment was clean with a modern style. It was only a 5 minute walk from the Museum Quarter metro stop which made it incredibly convenient and was in a hip area with lots to do. Stefan was very helpful in assisting me getting access into the apartment.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption