Number of bathrooms1
- Elevator in building
- Baby cot
|Address:||Boulevard Henri IV, 75004 Paris, France|
Very sunny, clean, cosy apartment in the center of Paris,in a wonderful Parisian district near many shops, parks, restaurants, cafes and bars. It is located in a well known, classy and famous district, Saint Paul le Marais.
10 minutes walk to CHATELET, LA SORBONNE, MUSEE DU LOUVRE, NOTRE DAME,15 minutes to CHAMPS ELYSEES avenue & 20 minutes to LA TOUR EIFFEL et CHAMPS DE MARS.
This quiet apartment is a wonderful place to stay after a busy day of sight seeing, walking, strolling around the streets of Paris.
Our appartement is very cosy, comfortable, luminous and typical parisian appartment.
Very well located in the heart of Paris, it’s a 60 m2 apartment in the 4th arrondissement (Métro St Paul or Bastille) between the Seine river and the Marais. It’s a very quiet place, like a cocoon with a beautiful view on the the parisian’s rooftops, it’s very bright during the day.
It is located in a well known, classy and famous area, in the Marais. It´s only 2 min walk from the wonderful Place des Vosges which is the oldest planned square in Paris.
You will enjoy Le Marais night and day. It looks like a narrow pedestrian street labyrinth that lead you to many shops, parks, restaurants, cafes and bars.
The appartement is really central and with a good access to go everywhere. (5 min walk to Hôtel de ville, 10 min to Notre Dame, île St Louis, Louvre, Beaubourg or Pompidou).
The apartment is comfortably equiped with wc,bathroom, kitchen, a refrigerator, a microwave, oven and all accessories and a shower : digicode, internet access, sheets, Pillows, and Kitchen utensils.
Backer, laundry, Supermacket are just downstair. Bank, Bus, Metro and all commodities are 2 min walk.
The apartment is on the sixth floor with lift and it accommodates 4 people with a double bed in the bedroom and 2 twin beds in the living room.
Feel free to email me for further informations
Check in / out
As long as you arrive during working hours, we will do our best to welcome you personally and explain you all the functional details of the flat.
We will ask you to let us know as soon as possible your approximative desired check in time (or email us your flight/train details so that we can check if it is on time) and if possible your approximative desired check out time.
Please also make sure that your cellphone works in France so that you can call or text us when you are approaching the apartment.
Standard Check in time is 15:00 (03:00 pm)
Standard Check out time is 11:00 (11:00 am)
However we are flexible on times as long as we do not have any back to back check in/outs that conflict. No guarantee unless we have your precise arrival and departure details.
For arrivals after 7:30 pm (19:30) and during the weekend, there are 3 options :
● You can book a driver who will be waiting for you at your arrival at the airport or train station and will help you to carry your luggage and open you the door of the apartment.
We have a negotiated flat fee :
From Paris stations : 1 to 3 people 50 € + 5 €/additional person
From Paris airports (except Beauvais airport) : 1 to 3 people 80 € + 10 €/additional person
● Otherwise, you will have to go and pick up the keys in an hotel which is 6 minutes walk from Gare de l’Est station (rail & metro).
● Or, if you wish to be received personally by us at your arrival at the apartment, we ask 40 € extra charge by cash after 7:30 pm (19:30) and all day long during the week end till 9:30 pm (21:30) ; 60 € after 9:30 pm (21:30) ; and 80 € after 11:30 pm (23:30).
Of course, if you need explanation once arrived at the apartment you will always be able to call us anytime.
YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT IF WE HAVE NO NEWS FROM YOU BY THE TIME OF YOUR EXPECTED ARRIVAL TIME AT THE APARTMENT, WE WILL AUTOMATICALLY DROP THE KEYS AT THE HOTEL !
|Weekly rate:||$ 1490 AU|
|Monthly rate:||$ 5012 AU|
Cancellation Policy: Strict
You will be refunded half of the total price minus the cancellation fee if you cancel the booking at least 7 days before check-in (by 12 noon, local time). For cancellations that are made less than 7 days before check-in, you will be refunded 5% of the total price minus the cancellation fee.
|Maximum nights:||1 month|
|Check-in after:||On arrangement|
|Check-in before:||On arrangement|
|Check-out before:||On arrangement|
Beautiful apartment in a great location. We appreciated that the host is in the apartment when we arrived. Thank you.
Appartement magnifique très bien situé. Nous avons apprécié que l'hôte soit à l'appartement à notre arrivée.
Beste Arnaud & Roman Wat een prachtig apartment. Wij zijn zeer enthousiast teruggekomen uit Parijs. Werden wij op tijd in het apartment ontvangen Henry IV street. Ontvangst was vriendelijk. Apartment was goed schoongemaakt into bedden keurig opgedekt. Apartment is in werkelijkheid groter dan op de foto's you zien is. Inrichting is gezellig in kwalitatief goed. Inrichting keuken van is zeer compleet. Zelfs waren of basisprodukten om you koken aanwezig. Apartment is zeer praktisch ingericht in voor van Parijs begrippen zeer royaal opzet. Badkamer is mooi en zelfs luxury you noemen. Decoratie is leuk in mooi van opzet. Bedankt voor mooie said in rustpunt of Wereldstad parijs. Familie Klavers puts van twee meiden 14 16 jaar oud. Hello Arnaud & Romain, What a beautiful apartment. We are very happy to return to Paris. We were at the time in the apartment received Henry Street. The reception was friendly. Apartment was cleaned and bed covers perfectly. Apartment is actually more important than you can see on the pictures. The decor is comfortable and good quality. Kitchen furniture is very complete. Even basic products for the kitchen were present. The apartment is very spacious Paris concepts. Bathroom is nice and even called. The luxurious decor is nice and beautiful design. Thank you for this beautiful haven in the Parisian metropolis. Familie Klavers with two girls aged 14 and 16 years.
Beste Arnaud & Romain,
Wat een prachtig appartement.
Wij zijn zeer enthousiast teruggekomen uit Parijs.
Wij werden op tijd in het appartement ontvangen rue Henry IV.
Ontvangst was vriendelijk.
Appartement was goed schoongemaakt en de bedden keurig opgedekt.
Appartement is in werkelijkheid groter dan op de foto's te zien is.
Inrichting is gezellig en kwalitatief goed.
Inrichting van keuken is zeer compleet.
Zelfs waren de basisprodukten om te koken aanwezig.
Appartement is zeer praktisch ingericht en voor Parijs begrippen zeer royaal van opzet.
Badkamer is mooi en zelfs luxe te noemen.
Decoratie is leuk en mooi van opzet.
Bedankt voor dit mooie rustpunt in de wereldstad parijs.
Familie Klavers met twee meiden van 14 en 16 jaar oud.
Bonjour Arnaud & Romain,
Quel bel appartement.
Nous sommes très heureux de retour de Paris.
Nous étions à l'heure dans l'appartement reçus rue Henri IV.
La réception était sympathique.
Appartement a été nettoyé et lits couvre parfaitement.
Appartement est en fait plus importante que l'on peut voir sur les photos.
Le décor est confortable et de bonne qualité.
Cuisine d'ameublement est très complet.
Même les produits de base pour la cuisine étaient présents.
L'appartement est très pratique et concepts Paris très spacieux.
Salle de bain est agréable et a même appelé. Luxe
La décoration est agréable et beau design.
Merci pour ce magnifique havre de paix dans la métropole Parisienne.
Familie Klavers avec deux filles de 14 et 16 ans.
- Between the metro stations Bastille and Sully = easy access to the Metro
- Walking to the Louvre would take a lot more than the 10 minutes written in the description
- All four windows are toward the northwest
- Nice Franprix supermarket quite close and in the same street
- A lovely bakery within 100 metres
- The apartment has a good shopping trolley
- Was very efficient before and at the time of arrival
- Was subsequently practically invisible and hardly reacted to mails or text messages – very disappointing
Level of cleaning in general
- The refrigerator was not clean and there was bits of old lettuce in it
- The cutlery was not clean and we had to wash all of it before use
- The cooker and the oven were not properly clean
- All visible and central surfaces were quite neat. Corners of cupboards and shelves, radiators, walk-in closet etc. were quite dusty and had other kinds of dirt such as bread crumbs from previous renters.
- The little windows in the ceiling in the hall were dirty
- There is a great deal of noise from the traffic. It is tolerable with the windows shut – but not when the windows are open.
- There were many emergency vehicles night and day and with the sirens on. Partly because of a gendarmerie headquarters next door as well as a large police station close by.
- Only the bedroom has new and noise insulated windows but you can still hear the sirens
- The lift to the sixth floor is very small and only has room for two people and a small suitcase
- The main stairs only go to the fifth floor
- The two secondary stairways from the ground floor to the sixth floor are very narrow and the lights do not work in one on them
Inside the apartment
- There is no air condition.
- The outside has very efficient sun screens that appear very good.
- The heater (with own gas furnace) did not work. The apartment was on the cold side and the renter had no idea how to get a normal room temperature. In spite of several mails he did nothing to get a proper temperature in the apartment. We do not recommend stays in colder periods of time. The hot water supply for the shower and the sinks worked well.
- We had rented the apartment for 11 days and received only one set of linen on arrival. The linen which we received after a lot of attempts to contact the renter a week into our stay did not fit either the pillows or the duvets in the bedroom.
- The apartment has an unusual amount of storage room – including af walk-in closet
- There are many channels to chose from. Note that the size of the TV screen is fairly small and does not have the 16:9 format
- The light in the refrigerator did not work
- The washing machine only has a French manual
- The dish washer is quite narrow but worked well
- Both cooker and oven are fairly narrow
- There are no windows except for a skylight which cannot open
- There is an opening in the wall into the living room
- There are many good and functioning kitchen tools – including plates, glasses, bowls etc. There is more than enough for anybody.
- Was quite nice
- Please note that the photos on the website are not accurate. There was a rather short double bed in the room
- The large sofa group seats seven people
- The dining table is rather small and rackety and only seats four because of the construction
- The four chairs for the dining table are rather small
- There are three large double doors with windows that open up to the street
- Quite small and narrow and without a sink
- Large with a very large and well-functioning shower
- The electric towel heater does not work
- The ventilation is very good
- No windows but a large skylight which cannot open
Very nice clean tidy apartment for a family of 4 for a week sightseeing in Paris. Easy access to metro, bus, and all museums. Nice cafes and supermarket nearby.
A great apartment, well equipped and very central. We would rent the apartment at any time. The organization with the key delivery was perfect.
Ein tolles Appartment, gut ausgestattet und sehr zentral gelegen.
Wir würden die Wohnung jederzeit wieder mieten. Die Organisation mit der Schlüsselübergabe war perfekt.
Mir hat die Unterkunft sehr gut gefallen, klein und fein. Es ist sehr hell und sauber und alles da, was man braucht. Eine Kleinigkeit vielleicht es gibt keinen richtigen Tisch zum Essen, aber im Bett frühstücken gibt es eben nur im Urlaub. Man hört keinerlei Straßenlärm, aber bekommt etwas von den Hausbewohnern mit. Das Appartement ist im dritten Hinterhaus in einem älteren Wohnhaus. Schon die zwei Hinterhöfe haben Charme. Der Supermarkt ist um die Ecke, um die andere ist die Metro, Bus direkt vorm Haus, Sacre Coeur nur ein paar Treppen hoch. Besser geht es nicht.
It was great! Thanks a lot!
Die Wohnung ist super gelegen (man ist wirklich innerhalb von 5 min an der nächsten U-Bahnstation), man kommt überall sehr schnell hin. Auch die Wohnung hat überzeugt: sehr sauber und ordentlich. Nur an das Bett muss man sich erst gewöhnen, dieses war doch etwas unbequem. Wenn man aber ansonsten irgendwelche Probleme mit der Wohnung hatte, konnte man jederzeit anrufen und hat auch sofort jemanden erreicht.
Es un apartamento pequeño pero funcional sobretodo para gente jóven que busquen una buena relación calidad-precio.Se agradece encontrar alojamiento a este precio. Varias paradas de metro muy cercanas, farmacias, supermercados y cafeterias. Me encantó poder llegar al Sacre Coeur dando un paseo. Haría un poco mas de hincapié en la limpieza de alguna que otra telaraña, pero nada más.
Paris es preciosa y merece la pena visitarla.
We stayed in this location for 5 nights. It offers everything someone could ask for, you really feel like living in Paris. The rooms were clean, the staff was punctual, very friendly, uncomplicated and responded very quickly. The location offers a lot of charme, the facilities include even a washing-maschine. It’s central position allows the visitor to reach a lot of famous sights by walking. Also the destinations out of town (Versailles, St. Denis) are easy to reach from Gare St-Lazare. To other places in Paris you need 30 minutes (Metro). We had a great time and would book this apartment again. Therefore we can warmly recommend it.
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Quality assured accommodation
- Secure payment via SSL encryption