Btwn la S.Familia and the Beach! SGL-DBL
Floor No.12(with elevator)
- Elevator in building
- Lockable room
|Address||G.Via de las Cortes Catalanas, 08013 Barcelona, Spain|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
Your room: very sunny and with amazing views, a double bed 1 or (2 people sharing), includes 2 towels per person , bed clothes and unlimited WI - FI connection, and being in the room you have free access to all public areas of the Apartment: 2 shared bathrooms, the lounge room, you can also cook your own food in the kitchen and use the fridge
You also will have your private cupboard in the kitchen with utensils like plates, cups, glasses, etc. I love to travel and share with the people there, so this time we will be happy to switch roles and be your host! Extra stuff like champoo, shower gel and cream conditioner hair are included -toothpaste or shaving things are not included- We are in a 12th floor and your room have stunning views of the city and the Plaza de Toros Monumental (Bull figthing ring ) from the living room even you can see the sea!
What else? Besides the views are amazing, we are in a privileged position within the city, out of the craziness of downtown but so close that if you like walking, you can walk to the main attractions of the city, La Sagrada Familia, The Arch triumph, the Ciutadella Park, Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas, Gothic Quarter, El Borne district, the Picasso Museum, Port Vell, El Paseo de Gracia, with the works of Gaudí (Casa Batllo, La Pedrera) La Torre Agbar and Market Encantes, what else,,, Oh and the beach just 15 minutes! If instead of walking, you prefer to move yourself by public transportation, out of my house have Metro, train, bus and tram, which comunicate you to anywhere you want to go. The neighborhood is very safe and quiet, around there are plenty of supermarkets, bars, restaurants and so on.
Communications: around my house are the Monumental Metro Station (nearest one) Marina metro St. and Las Glorias Metro St. and 4 blocks far it is Bus Station Terminal del Nord ... all very close.
When you arrive, I could be here or not (it depends of my work) but if we meet eachother you can have my advice and experience in every aspect you need, I'll be here for help You.
House rules1) No children under 10 allowed and always sharing with an adult
2)The Price inlcudes the renting of a private room inside of the house, not the entire Apartment, renting a private room, you are entitled to use the common areas like the kitchen, bathrooms and living room and also the free Internet WI-FI, But remember that the Flat has more rooms for rent, So it could be possible to find other guest in your same dates renting another room with the same rigths than yours.
You may also be interested in my other 2 listings in the same House:
3) No confusion, the room that you're choosing and booking in this listing it´s allways the room that you are looking in the pictures and reading in the description, So be sure that you will book the perfect room for you. Once arrived there are not rooms changes.
4) Smoking is prohibited both inside the room, as in other common areas of the house.
5) Upon arrival you will be given a set of keys for your exclusive use for which you are responsible of them during your stay, The loss of the keys carries a penalty of € 20, that you will have to pay to the host, and you must refound this set the day of your departure, once housed there are not come and goes schedules from the house, always keeping in mind respecting the rest of the other guests at very early or late evening hours.
The check in time is from 15:00 hs ALWAYS (3 pm) onwards never before, However, I will ask you for your arriving flight iformation in order to eachother agree a new later schedulle if would be the case. And explain how to get to my house. The day of your departure you must vacate the room maximum at 10:00 am. After check out you are not allowded to use the bathrooms.
6) Youngers than 21 years old are not accepted, without the company of an adult
7) I do not accept reservations for third persons, the holder of the reservation must be over 21 years of age, have a profile photo, and prove their identity on the day of check in.
8) Very Important: Spending a few days at the home with a host it´s a unique experience and very different from being in a conventional hotel, always keep in mind that this is a private home in a private building and for that reason you must respect both, host recommendations inside his house, like the rest of the building avoiding conflict and uncivil behaviors, like shouts or music on your balcony or in your room by night, shouting or noises in the rest of the building that can be annoying for the host, for the other guests at home or the neighbors of the building.
If incidents occur during the stay unwanted misbehavior, I as Host reserve the right to evict You from my house.
9) This is my home and it is a private house, it is not a public place. So once you be staying and enjoying your stay, it is totally FORBIDDEN TO OPEN THE DOOR OF MY HOUSE TO ANYONE WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION AND KNOWLEDGE.
It is also prohibited to bring friends, family or guests that are not included in your reservation without mine prior authorization.
This Failure to respect this rule will be an immediate cause of expulsion from my home, without economic compensation or money back from unused nights
10) In my house there is no hair dryer, so if it is very important for you, I recommend you bring your own hairdryer
11) Please do not try to contact me directly by phone or personal email form, just accept inquiries and bookings through this website, after the reservation has been already formalized, we will be in private contact too.
12) From June 10th 2017 onwards, the price of the room includes breakfast, the house provides all the elements for each guest to prepare their own breakfast: express cofee, Tea, Milk, White bread, wholemeal bread, Jam or similar, butter, Croisants or similar and cereal. No reservation prior to June 10 includes this breakfast service.
|Maximum nights||10 nights|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Reviews of this property
Habitaciones perfectas, camas comodas, localización perfecta, buenas vistas y todo muy bien organizado. Como recomendación, cambiar el microondas, poner una mesa en el comedor donde poder comer, o que la mesa del sofá sea un poco más amplia y limpiar un poquito mejor el polvo en los baños.
José Luis como anfritión es un lujo, muy amable y dispuesto a ayudar.
We hebben een prima verblijf gehad. José is een gastvrije en vriendelijke host.
Bedden slapen prima (niet hard, maar ook niet doorgezakt). Appartement ligt mooi gelegen dichtbij de Sagrada Familia en 4 min van de metro. Mooi uitzicht op de 12e verdieping. Woonkamer, keuken en badkamer delen met andere huisbewoners maar dat was bij geen enkel probleem. Wel wat gehorig en de deuren maken nogal lawaai. Was niet super schoon maar voor een week prima. de lidl is vlakbij en ook een groot overdekt winkelcentrum (glories).
Aan te bevelen!
Reviews for this host's other properties
Me and my 2 friends were staying at Jose's place for 3 days and it was really superb! The place is very cosy, clean and close to a lot of sights. The metro station is reachable in a few minutes and there are a lot of good restaurants in the neighborhood if you want a quick bite. Jose is a very friendly host who offered a lot of information and help!
- very reliable
- Apartment was clear.
- People was friendly
- the terrace has a perfect look
I had a great stay with my two children in José Luis. He was very considerate with us and very concerned about our well-being. We were housed in the very spacious and comfortable room for three persons with its pleasant flowery balcony.
A big thank you José Luis! Soon very certainly.
What a nice guy Josè is. He gave us a perfect description of the city and it`s highlights from the balcony on arrival. What a view of the city from the balcony. Lots of sights within walking distance. Metro very close, and from there you are in the heart of the city within minutes. We would ABSOLUTELY come back to stay with Josè again. Thank you!
This apartment is in good location,very close to metro,grocery store and coffee bar?
The apartment itself has overvelming smell of air freshener and it's no very clean.
Everything is exact as opisno, a magnificent place and the owner, all to trifles elaborately, bravo to Jose !
Hi, we were guests at Jose apartment for 4 days, and we are very satisfied. The location is very good, nice view from the balcony, close to market, metro. Its in city center, U can walk to Sagrada or to the beach. Jose is very good host, helpful and nice. So enjoy Your stay!:)
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption