Btwn la S.Familia and the Beach! SGL-DBL
Floor No.12(with elevator)
- Elevator in building
- Lockable room
|Address||G.Via de las Cortes Catalanas, 08013 Barcelona, Spain|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
Your room: very sunny and with amazing views, a double bed 1 or (2 people sharing), includes 2 towels per person , bed clothes and unlimited WI - FI connection, and being in the room you have free access to all public areas of the Apartment: 2 shared bathrooms, the lounge room, you can also cook your own food in the kitchen and use the fridge
You also will have your private cupboard in the kitchen with utensils like plates, cups, glasses, etc. I love to travel and share with the people there, so this time we will be happy to switch roles and be your host! Extra stuff like champoo, shower gel and cream conditioner hair are included -toothpaste or shaving things are not included- We are in a 12th floor and your room have stunning views of the city and the Plaza de Toros Monumental (Bull figthing ring ) from the living room even you can see the sea!
What else? Besides the views are amazing, we are in a privileged position within the city, out of the craziness of downtown but so close that if you like walking, you can walk to the main attractions of the city, La Sagrada Familia, The Arch triumph, the Ciutadella Park, Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas, Gothic Quarter, El Borne district, the Picasso Museum, Port Vell, El Paseo de Gracia, with the works of Gaudí (Casa Batllo, La Pedrera) La Torre Agbar and Market Encantes, what else,,, Oh and the beach just 15 minutes! If instead of walking, you prefer to move yourself by public transportation, out of my house have Metro, train, bus and tram, which comunicate you to anywhere you want to go. The neighborhood is very safe and quiet, around there are plenty of supermarkets, bars, restaurants and so on.
Communications: around my house are the Monumental Metro Station (nearest one) Marina metro St. and Las Glorias Metro St. and 4 blocks far it is Bus Station Terminal del Nord ... all very close.
When you arrive, I could be here or not (it depends of my work) but if we meet eachother you can have my advice and experience in every aspect you need, I'll be here for help You.
House rules1) No children under 10 allowed and always sharing with an adult
2)The Price inlcudes the renting of a private room inside of the house, not the entire Apartment, renting a private room, you are entitled to use the common areas like the kitchen, bathrooms and living room and also the free Internet WI-FI, But remember that the Flat has more rooms for rent, So it could be possible to find other guest in your same dates renting another room with the same rigths than yours.
You may also be interested in my other 2 listings in the same House:
3) No confusion, the room that you're choosing and booking in this listing it´s allways the room that you are looking in the pictures and reading in the description, So be sure that you will book the perfect room for you. Once arrived there are not rooms changes.
4) Smoking is prohibited both inside the room, as in other common areas of the house.
5) Upon arrival you will be given a set of keys for your exclusive use for which you are responsible of them during your stay, The loss of the keys carries a penalty of € 20, that you will have to pay to the host, and you must refound this set the day of your departure, once housed there are not come and goes schedules from the house, always keeping in mind respecting the rest of the other guests at very early or late evening hours.
The check in time is from 15:00 hs ALWAYS (3 pm) onwards never before, However, I will ask you for your arriving flight iformation in order to eachother agree a new later schedulle if would be the case. And explain how to get to my house. The day of your departure you must vacate the room maximum at 10:00 am. After check out you are not allowded to use the bathrooms.
6) Youngers than 21 years old are not accepted, without the company of an adult
7) I do not accept reservations for third persons, the holder of the reservation must be over 21 years of age, have a profile photo, and prove their identity on the day of check in.
8) Very Important: Spending a few days at the home with a host it´s a unique experience and very different from being in a conventional hotel, always keep in mind that this is a private home in a private building and for that reason you must respect both, host recommendations inside his house, like the rest of the building avoiding conflict and uncivil behaviors, like shouts or music on your balcony or in your room by night, shouting or noises in the rest of the building that can be annoying for the host, for the other guests at home or the neighbors of the building.
If incidents occur during the stay unwanted misbehavior, I as Host reserve the right to evict You from my house.
9) This is my home and it is a private house, it is not a public place. So once you be staying and enjoying your stay, it is totally FORBIDDEN TO OPEN THE DOOR OF MY HOUSE TO ANYONE WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION AND KNOWLEDGE.
It is also prohibited to bring friends, family or guests that are not included in your reservation without mine prior authorization.
This Failure to respect this rule will be an immediate cause of expulsion from my home, without economic compensation or money back from unused nights
10) In my house there is no hair dryer, so if it is very important for you, I recommend you bring your own hairdryer
11) Please do not try to contact me directly by phone or personal email form, just accept inquiries and bookings through this website, after the reservation has been already formalized, we will be in private contact too.
12) From June 10th 2017 onwards, the price of the room includes breakfast, the house provides all the elements for each guest to prepare their own breakfast: express cofee, Tea, Milk, White bread, wholemeal bread, Jam or similar, butter, Croisants or similar and cereal. No reservation prior to June 10 includes this breakfast service.
|Maximum nights||10 nights|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
It was our first trip to Barcelona. Everything was very good. Jose was very kind, explained us everything we asked. We lived in a nice blue room with a balcony and we enjoyed watching Torre Agbar from it. Sagrada Família was very close. All famous "casas" were not far. Even though we were in Barcelona from 29.09 to 6.10 couple of days the weather was very warm - 27 C and we could swim in the sea and take sun baths.
Perfect accomodation. Jose is a lovely guy and his hospitality is rare seen!! We loved it there
Cool place, situated in the center of Barcelona, close to the bus station Barcelona Nord and the metro station .Gospodarz very obliging, used his knowledge of the city, advise you about fun things even see where tasty and appetizing to eat for a reasonable price.
Fajne miejsce ,położone w centrum Barcelony, blisko do dworca autobusowego Barcelona Nord oraz stacji metra .Gospodarz bardzo uczynny ,służy swoją wiedzą o mieście, doradzi co ciekawego jeszcze zobaczyć , gdzie smacznie i apetycznie zjeść za rozsądne pieniądze.
Jose was PERFECT host and our room was really good (balcony and the view = Wow!). Good location; it's easy to move around the city.
The apartment is really very close to the Sagrada! Great transport links, the bus goes around the corner, Metro 5 min. Away. Jose has organized everything wonderful, gave good advice. (The new Mercado definitely visit!) The view from the 12th floor is magnificent - overlooking the sea. The hotel leaves no wishes unfulfilled - of shared kitchen with compartment in the refrigerator until the cleanliness! ¡Muchas gracias y hasta luego!
Die Wohnung liegt wirklich ganz nahe bei der Sagrada! Tolle Verkehrsanbindung, der Bus fährt um die Ecke, Metro in 5 Min. erreichbar. Jose hat alles wunderbar organisiert, hat gute Tipps gegeben. (Den neuen Mercado unbedingt besuchen!) Die Sicht aus dem 12. Stock ist grandios - mit Blick aufs Meer. Die Unterkunft lässt keine Wünsche offen - von Küchenbenutzung mit Abteil im Kühlschrank bis zur Sauberkeit! ¡Muchas gracias y hasta luego!
Great apartment! Very good location!
We stayed at Jose's apartment in June 2014. It was absolutely nice. The room was clean and we had our own balcony with a stunning beach view. Jose gave us towels and he was open to answer all our question. We were free to use the kitchen and both bathrooms whenever.
The Sagrada Familia is just a few minutes away from the apartment and you can easily walk there in about 5 minutes.
He is super friendly and helps you out wherever he can.Tthe Check-In /-Out was very easy and uncomplicated!
We will definitely come back and we totally recommend that apartment!
Thank you Jose for making our stay unforgettable!
It was a very nice stay in this appartement. José is very friendly and kind person.
He explain to us everything and what we should visit in the city. So really i recomend :)
Thank you José for the stay!
great stay, the owner is helpful and pleasant, the house clean and efficient, if we can give some advice could use a table for eating more comfortable. Compilmenti Owner
ottimo soggiorno, il proprietario è disponibile e simpatico, la casa pulita ed efficente, se possiamo dare un consiglio farebbe comodo un tavolo per poter mangiare più comodi. Compilmenti al proprietario
The owner is very nice and really tried it as easy as possible to organize. The city location is very good as we can find. That before us described a comment that traffic noise was bothersome in a big city like Barcelona, we can not understand. It was an absolutely reasonable quiet noise. Eben, the basic perception in a big city. Toward Sagrada Familia and also to there typical café bars and bakeries with good and easy to do. Seen better times in a side street or on one of the frequent local at one of the corners is a good recommendation. We have really good hands with Jose and felt comfortable.
Der Vermieter ist sehr nett und echt bemüht es so unkompliziert wie möglich zu organisieren. Die Stadtlage ist sehr gut wie wir finden. Dass vor uns ein Kommentar beschrieb, dass in einer Großstadt wie Barcelona Verkehrslärm als störend empfunden wurde, können wir nicht nachvollziehen. Es war ein absolut vertretbarer ruhiger Geräuschpegel. Eben das Grundempfinden in einer Großstadt. In Richtung Sagrada Familia und auch gegenüber gibt es typische Café Bars und Bäckereien mit guten und einfachen Angeboten. Lieber mal in einer Seitenstrasse oder an einer der häufigen Lokale an einer der Ecken geschaut ist einer gute Empfehlung. Wir haben uns bei Jose echt gut aufgehoben und wohl gefühlt.
The stay at the very nice floor. Centrico.Jose a charm very, very careful. Very clean room and very nice view from the terrace and floor generally very welcoming and friendly. I definitely recommend every time I return to Barcelona
La estancia en el piso muy agradable. Muy centrico.Jose un encanto, muy atento. La habitacion muy limpia y las vistas desde la terraza muy bonitas y el piso en general muy acojedor y agradable. Lo recomiendo yo sin duda cada vez que vuelva a Barcelona
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption