Amazing SkyStudio on 30th floor 733
Floor No.30(with elevator)
|Address||Rijswijkseplein, 2516 LX Den Haag, Netherlands|
|Response time||A few hours|
Central location right next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This studio-apartment is fully furnished and is on Wimdu as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed Wimdu like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Wimdu. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The studio-apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- This apartment has a double bed, so the apartment is for 2 guests, an extra guest can stay but would have to sleep on the couch or on an airbed. Baby-bed is available on request.
As of January 1st 2017 the City of The Hague applies a Tourism Tax of €3,35 per guest, per night. This tax needs to be paid when you arrive and is not included in the amount of your reservation. Staying longer? If you register with the city, you are exempt from paying the Tourism Tax.
House rulesThere is no smoking in the apartments; all are equipped with individual smoke alarms. There is a penalty for smoking of a minimum of €500 to reset the alarms and pay for additional cleaning. To facilitate our low pricing, please try and leave the apartment as clean as possible. Respect the neighbours living in the building. No groups or parties are allowed in the apartments for this reason, there is a penalty of €750,- For parties we have special function rooms at The Penthouse restaurant on the 40th and 42 floor, let us know your requirements and we will be glad to make an offer. We reserve the right to terminate any reservation by guests not sticking to our house rules, you will be asked to leave the apartment immediately without any right to a refund. We are happy hosts, please be a happy tenant!
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 1103 AU|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 4733 AU|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 32 AU per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
Alles super gewesen. Es war sauber und die Rezeption war sehr nett und hilfsbereit. Wir kommen gerne wieder
Een geweldig appartement op een geweldige locatie! Het appartement was erg schoon, behalve een vlek op het raam en twee spatels met wat etensresten. De ruimte was erg groot.Het was fijn dat we van vier handdoeken gebruik konden maken. We waren twee uur te vroeg, maar konden er toch al gelijk in, super! Het uitzicht was geweldig. De tram en de albert heijn waren op loop afstand. Kortom, een super plek!
The apartment was very nice with an amazing view and skyline.The bed was on the small side and the bathroom was very basic, however the room was very spacious and the view made everything totally worthwhile. It would have been nice to have a little bit more personal reception (including not having to walk outside around the building on a cold evening to return to the apartment after dinner in the Penthouse Tower). The location was very convenient and with either tram, train or car you are very fast in The Hague city center. We would definitely stay there again.
Beautiful place, beautiful apartment and perfect service. Soon I'm happy again.
Prachtige plek, mooi appartement en perfecte service. Binnenkort ben ik er graag weer.
Het appartement is mooi en groot en het uitzicht is super!! Fijn dat het bed bij aankomt was opgemaakt en dat er handdoeken klaarlagen.
Jammer dat het appartement niet echt schoon was, vooral in de badkamer en toilet kwamen we op de grond nog haren tegen van vorige gasten.
The view of the city is fantastic. Better than the TV!
The apartment is simply furnished. Especially practical is the existing washing machine. The kitchen has everything you need incl. Dishwasher functioning. To walk it takes about 15 minutes to the city center, tram and train stop in front of the door.
Unfortunately very disappointing is the cleanliness: Dirty fridge, couch with holes and stains eckligen.
We also had 2 days only cold water and no heating due to technical problems. We got to the very nice and helpful ladies at the reception to know better.
Der Ausblick über die Stadt ist fantastisch. Besser als als fernsehen!
Das Apartment ist zweckmäßig eingerichtet. Besonders praktisch ist die vorhandene Waschmaschine. Die Küche hat alles was man braucht inkl. funktionierende Spühlmaschine. Zur Fuß braucht man ca. 15 Minuten in die Innenstadt, Tram und Zug fahren vor der Tür ab.
Leider sehr enttäuschend ist die Sauberkeit: Dreckiger Kühlschrank, Couch mit Löchern und eckligen Flecken.
Zudem hatten wir an 2 Tagen nur kaltes Wasser und keine Heizung aufgrund technischer Probleme. Dabei lernten wir die sehr netten und hilfsbereiten Damen an der Rezeption näher kennen.
Beautiful location with a beautiful view! Apartment itself is simple. Downsides were that it was not very clean (not dishwasher unloaded from previous tenants, dirty dishes in the cupboard, coffee was not clean etc) Also, there was no hot water (thermostat gave error, we could not in itself CVketel to reset)
Easily accessible by public transport and lots to do in the area, supermarket within walking distance. Recommended is to have lunch on the 40th floor. All in all a great weekend!
Prachtige locatie met een top uitzicht! Appartement zelf is eenvoudig. Minpunten waren dat het niet erg schoon was (vaatwasser niet uitgeruimd van vorige huurders, vuile vaat in kastje, senseo was niet schoon etc) Ook was er geen warm water (thermostaat gaf foutmelding, we konden zelf niet bij CVketel om te resetten)
Goed bereikbaar met OV en veel te doen in de omgeving, supermarkt op loopafstand. Aanrader is te lunchen op de 40e verdieping. Al met al een leuk weekend gehad!
The house and the view from the 30.Stock are very special, especially at night - view of the whole city and the sea.
The equipment of the apartment, although sporadic but sufficient.
However, we would complain about the cleanliness of the apartment! The shelves are very dusty and the dishes we first rinsed before use, do not even use the oven.
Unfortunately, dishwasher and washing machine are not working .. dryer.
Das Haus und die Aussicht aus dem 30.Stock sind etwas ganz besonderes, vorallem abends - Blick auf die ganze Stadt und das Meer.
Die Ausstattung der Wohnung ist zwar sporadisch aber ausreichend.
Bemängeln würden wir jedoch die Sauberkeit der Wohnung! Die Regale sind sehr staubig und das Geschirr haben wir vor der Benutzung erstmal gespült, den Ofen erst gar nicht benutzt.
Waschmaschine und Spülmaschine funktionieren.. Trockner leider nicht.
We were very happy about the appartement and the skyline. It was very quiet except the wind was blowing around the builing, but this was special. We spend a good time in Den Haag, only the weather was not so good. We will recommend this place to other guests and we would come back anytime. Susanne and Adi
Fine accommodation. Spacious, bright, clean, in a nice neighborhood within walking distance of the heart of The Hague. The view is beautiful. Nice breakfast and lunch cafes nearby as well as tram and train. I am very excited!
Prima accommodatie. Ruim, licht, schoon, in een gezellige buurt op loopafstand van hartje Den Haag. Het uitzicht is prachtig. Leuke ontbijt- en lunchcafés dichtbij evenals tram en trein. Ik ben zeer enthousiast!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption