ALFAMA ALLEY, style and design in typical district
- Family/child friendly
- Smoking allowed
SOME FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS: (ALL INCLUDED IN THE TOTAL PRICE)
- Wireless Internet Connection
- Baby Crib and High Chair Available Upon Request
- Fresh Towels and Bed Linen Available
- Complete Equipped Kitchen with all Domestic Appliances, Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Pots and Pans, Toaster, Coffee Machine, Kettle etc...
- Final Cleaning Included in the Total Price!
- Many other amenities (check the amenities section)
- This Apartment is Professionally Managed. You will have the guarantee of a warm welcome by one of the members of our staff who will explain you how everything works in the apartment and will give you all the needed information and hints and tips of Lisbon for a perfect stay. You will always be monitorized: We are reachable 24h a day thanks to our emergency call line! At your arrival a map with the major facilities around the area will be at your disposal in the apartment.
City center is less than 10 minutes walking, so you will be able to enjoy most of Lisbon´s attractions by foot! You have however buses, trams and metro nearby running every minute:
TRAM: Famous Tram 28 takes you to the city center and most picturesque Lisbon districts - runs 300 meters from the apartment
METRO: The apartment is situated in between 2 metro stations: the one of Praça do Comércio (900 meters) and the one of Santa Apolónia (600 metres)
BUSES: buses (phone number hidden)59 etc…
TRAIN STATIONS: Santa Apolónia international train station is 600 meters from the apartment. This station connects you to North and Central Portugal, Spain and France.
PROVIDED SERVICES WITH A FEE:
- Airport - Apartment Transfer in private transportation
- Baby Sitting
- Professional Massages
- Tour Guides
- Car Rentals
- Other Available Services
- Local Grocery Stores, ATM Machines, Pharmacies: just around the corner
- Authentic Restaurants, Cafés, Pastry Shops and Bakeries
- Fado Restaurantes/Venues such as the Clube do Fado, Parreirinha de Alfama, A Baíuca just around the corner
- Night Bars and Clubs: Club Rubik and the famous and trendy Lux Club in Santa Apolónia
- Museums: Museu do Fado
- Beautiful Viewpoints of Portas do Sol and Santa Luzia
The Alfama Quarter is the oldest one in Lisbon, and it was founded by the Arabs who named it “Al-hama” (the fountains). It is difficult to believe that this humble neighborhood was once the most desirable quarter of Lisbon. For the Moors, the tightly packed alleyways around the fortified castle comprised the whole city.
The buildings survived the 1755 earthquake and although there are no Moorish houses still standing, the quarter retains its kashbah-like-layout. The true charm of these quarters lies in its narrow steep streets ending in sunny squares from which there are stairways leading to typical streets and flowery alleys and fountains. This is where you can find the most genuine traditional commerce, far away from the big hypermarkets, with neighborhood groceries, fruit stands, modest restaurants, and all purpose stores. The only way to get to know these quarters is to stroll through them. Embark on this adventure, let your intuition guide you and get lost in these streets and alleys to the sound of Fado.
However we are quite flexible to let you in earlier or checking you out later depending on the apartment´s occupancy! We can confirm you all these arrangements the day before you arrive.
Late Check in: Check in after 22:00 has a 20 EUR fee.
An Amount of €150 for stays under 15 days, and €300 for stays of 15 days or more will be asked to you as a guarantee for damages. This amount is to be paid when checking in, in cash and should be refunded to you when checking out.
This procedure may be substituted by the details of the credit card with witch the reservation was made.
The apartment will be ready and cleaned for you before your arrival. Fresh towels and sheets are also provided and all is included in the total price.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 16 AU per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Lovely and tastefully decorated, very well located in the Alfama district. Despite the high ambient temperatures, the apartment was relatively mild. Flaw in the health loft (odors) and retail, coffee maker off. For disabled people, no problem, but some areas will seem cramped for others (access stairs, toilets, ...).
Appartement agréable et aménagé avec goût, très bien situé dans le quartier de l'Alfama. Malgré les fortes températures extérieures, l'appartement est resté relativement tempéré.
Petit défaut dans sanitaire de la mezzanine (odeurs) et, détail, la cafetière électrique hors service.
Pour des personnes valides, pas de problème; cependant, certains espaces pourrons paraître exigus pour d'autres (escalier d'accès, sanitaires,...).
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption