Nice apartment near the Old Town of Prague
- Family/child friendly
- Pets allowed
- Parking available
- Smoking allowed
|Address||Kmochova, 150 00 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
- vestibule with wardrobe
- bathroom with shower and toilet
- kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave oven
- optimum occupancy 2 people
- maximum occupancy 3 persons
This apartment with a size of 30 square meters is equipped with two single beds and a folding sofa bed. Inside the apartment are also a small hall with cloakroom, a kitchenette and a bathroom with shower and toilet.
- located in the center area of Prague
- final cleaning, city fees and all utilities are included in the price
- free and unlimited internet access in the apartment (wireless)
- all apartments with satellite TV (Astra and Hotbird digital) with about 1400 TV channels and 700 radio channels
- additional radio with CD player
- Fully equipped kitchenette with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster etc.
- complete equipment of cookware, cutlery, plates, cups, different glasses, bowls, salt, pepper, spices, etc.
- the breakfast can be prepared and ingested in the apartment (coffee and tea are available for free)
- use of our washing machine possible for a small fee
- good shopping and several inexpensive and local restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- largest shopping mall (supermarket open daily until midnight) in the city centre of Prague just 400 meters away
- detailed journey description
- free parking in front of the house
- cheap, secure parking nearby
- bed linen, towels and dishtowels are placed (beds made up on arrival)
- additional amenities (hairdryer, iron etc.) available depending on the apartment or on request
- nonstop tram service (no overpriced taxis required)
- english language support
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 15 AU per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Went there on mid august and we had a really nice week! The apartment is great and really close to city center, and Bernhard is a really great host... When we arrived he showed us the apartment and gave us some useful information about praha.
Recomended 100% :)
Nice apartament close to the city centre (20 min by walk). Good and cheap restaurant nearby.
Really Nice host who helped us when we needed his help
The appartement is cosy and the landscapes we can see throught the window is really beautiful ..
Bernhard is a very friendly en helpfull host. He showed us our room en told us some tips about praha to. The appartement is clean and has everything you need.
You can easy reach the appartement by tram. I really recommend the appartement!
Appartment was very nice and clean. We also enjoyed the location, on walking distant from the city center & there is a big shoppingmall around the corner. Bernhard was very friendly. He gave us a citymap with some hilights of prague and he took all the time to explain us things about the appartment and also gave us some tips about nice non-touristic restaurants, clubs etc. Very friendly man, very neat and good appartment. Recommended!
Very nice stay. The place is conveniently located if you want to explore Prague's old town on foot. Never had to take the public transport anywhere. :) Recommend.
Everything exactly like on photos, the apartment very well equipped, great connection with the downtown, very close to all attractions of Prague. The owner very helpful and kind!
I had a great time in Bernhard's apartment. The place is very nice, and the location is very good, near from a zone with shopping places.
Thanks for our stay! :) The appartement is central - near the tram. Parking outside the frontdoor, but a lot of stairs. Very nice host :)
We enjoyed our stay in Praha! Beautiful city and nice apartment and host! Thanks mr. Bernhard!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption