Amazing SkyStudio on 30th floor 735
Floor No.30(with elevator)
|Address||Rijswijkseplein, 2516 LX The Hague, Netherlands|
|Response time||A few hours|
Central location right next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This studio-apartment is fully furnished and is on Wimdu as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed Wimdu like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Wimdu. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The studio-apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- This apartment has a double bed, so the apartment is for 2 guests, an extra guest can stay but would have to sleep on the couch or on an airbed. Baby-bed is available on request.
As of January 1st 2016 the City of The Hague applies a Tourism Tax of €3,30 per guest, per night. This tax needs to be paid when you arrive and is not included in the amount of your reservation. Staying longer? If you register with the city, you are exempt from paying the Tourism Tax.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 641 AU|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 2565 AU|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 30 AU per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
The apartment was as described: amazing, clean, the view was perfect and the interior very classy. The bar at the top of the building is not overly expensive and also very classy. The view from up there (outside) is breathtaking. Checking in and out at the reception was quick and easy. We never met Elwin but there was no need, there were no questions left, we just got the keys and that was it. How I like it. The location was also very neat, there were many restaurants, closeby, as well as a supermarket. The city is also not far away, so is the beach. Perfect stay. We are defintely coming back! :)
Stunning views. The Tower is very conveniently placed for access to the railway station and trams. Everything was satisfactory and I had a pleasant stay in Den Haag. One suggestion I have to improve short stays would be for housekeeping to provide one or two detergent capsules for the clothes washing machine - similar to the convenience of sachets for the dish washing machine.
A perfect stay straight in the center. Comforting size with far more than standard supplies, generous size and an astonishing view. We felt welcomed with having our own space. Very nice people at the reservation. There was nothing we could miss; even had a bottle opener and wine glasses. The only critics to make my rating more credible: next time I´ll go grab the hoover to clean underneath the bed. We definately come back to also enjoy diner at the restaurant on top. Plus enjoy the marvelous DVD-collection at the room, (unfortunately somebody took away the scart-cable this time). We decided it was so much more pleasure than staying in a common 4****-Hotel. Thanks so much, Elwin!
Fantastic place!! Further clean, everything is there, good bed, good shower, which is of course important, but above all, what a great place!!
Fantastische plek!!! Verder schoon, alles is er, goed bed, goede douche, dat is natuurlijk ook belangrijk, maar boven alles; wat een geweldige plek!!!
Der Kontakt mit Elwin war sehr nett und schnell, und auch das Einchecken hat dank der netten Dame an der Rezeption wunderbar funktioniert.
Leider waren wir etwas enttäuscht vom SkyStudio selbst. Die Möbel sind von IKEA, an sich nicht schlimm, aber leider haben sie unter den bisherigen Übernachtungsgästen sehr gelitten. Die Sitzfläche der Couch ist fleckig, die Möbel haben Macken und Risse. Leider wirkt dadurch die eigentlich saubere Wohnung mit einer so tollen Aussicht ungepflegt und unschön.
Ansonsten entspricht die angegebene Ausstattung der Realität.
Wiederkommen würden wir aber dennoch nicht.
Prima verblijf gehad. Mooie, ruime kamer met prachtig uitzicht. Niet altijd overal even schoon maar dit doorgegeven, hier werd gelijk aan gewerkt.
Wir haben unseren Aufenthalt in dem Appartement sehr genossen. Im Haushalt ist alles vorhanden was man so benötigt. Die Aussicht ist hervorragend. Wir konnten über die ganze Stadt bis zur Nordsee sehen und konnten in einer Viertelstunde in die Innenstadt laufen. Der Bahnhof Hollands Spoor liegt direkt neben dem Gebäude und wir konnten von dort direkt nach Amsterdam und Rotterdam fahren. Die Einrichtung mit Ikeamöbeln ist zweckmäßig und hat durch die Vormieter schon ordentlich gelitten. Der Bezug des Sofas ist nicht nur abgewetzt sondern auch fleckig. Die Wände haben überall Flecken und dadurch wirkt die Wohnung schmuddelig, obwohl sie sauber ist. Aber unter dem Bett haben wir Süßigkeiten gefunden. In dem Mikrowellengrill müssen die Vormieter sich irgendetwas mit Käse überbacken haben, der Glasteller war voller geschmolzenem Käse und einen Kochtopf konnten wir nicht benutzen, da er voller verbrannter Essensreste war. Echt unmöglich, dass Gäste es so hinterlassen, aber auch schade, dass es bei der Reinigung nicht aufgefallen ist. Das Bett hat uns einige Nächte wachgehalten. Das Lattenrost rutscht regelmäßig aus der Verankerung und dann lagen wir teilweise auf dem Boden.
Reviews for this host's other properties
The real impact of apartment 767 on the 39th floor of the Hague Tower is the view, and it is spectacular.
What do you get? A huge airconditioned lounge/dinning room, with a comfortable L shaped couch a small TV and DVD player sitting on a long unit. A dinning room table with plenty of room for dinner with friends, or a business meeting with papers everywhere. A guest loo, a bathroom with a separate shower, loo and 2 wash hand basins. A bedroom (through an alcove, no door) with 2 very comfortable, good size single beds, good bed linen. A functioning kitchen - we didn't cook, but a quick check revealed stuff to make pasta etc. Only small cups, no mugs for a decent sized coffee, plenty of wine glasses but no large glasses for water/beer etc Utility room with washer drier ironing etc. The wifi is good and a simple connect.
Whats it like? Minimalist... very! The overall impression is one of space. Which in summer is lovely, in winter it might be a little sparse, but it is very comfortable. Parking is across the road (not so great in the rain) and €15/day.
We slept very well, loved the view and our business colleagues were impressed. Worth the money.
The view, the view, the view !!! The apartment is nice and comfortable.
It's a pitty that there was the construction of a new building right next door!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption