Vinohrady 2BDR Ruterra Suite
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Elevator in building
- Pets allowed
|Address||Wenzigova, 128 00 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
This nice bright spacious apartment is located on forth floor in the building with elevator, close to the city center within 10-15 min walk to the Wenceslas square, one of the main city squares and the center of the business and cultural communities in the New Town of Prague, Czech Republic.
This area is very popular at expatriates, and that means on this and neighboring streets is restaurants, but the street itself is very quiet and is perfect for private relaxation. And you can really get to know the locals here.
This apartment consist of 2 separate rooms and can fit up to 6 people, also perfect for a couple or family who wants to spend unforgettable time in gorgeous Prague.
*First room is bedroom with double bed and convertible sofa for 1 person, wardrobe. Windows face Wenzigova street, but street by itself is quite, street noise will not disturb you even during the day.
*Second room is living room with kitchen. There is big foldable sofa, can be used as real double bed for 2 people and convertible sofa for 1 person. Also there is big TV with local channels.
*Kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, crockery and cooker.
*Big bathroom with shower unit and Wc.
Also we provide:
*Towels and bed linens
*iron, ironing board
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
Really easy to reach main attractions in Prague, as:
*12 minutes walk to Wenceslas' Square (Vaclavske namesti) or 3 min public transport
*20 minutes to Charles bridge
*25 minutes to Old Town square
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - The cost of this service is 20 EUR/car for 1-3 ppl, 25 EUR/car for 4 ppl, and 35 EUR/car for 5-6 ppl. In this case our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive you to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
Other Things to Note
Parking is available in a nearby for 300 CZK (about 12 EUR) per day through the parking machine. At weekends (from Friday 6 pm to Monday 8 am) it is possible to park for free on the street
- Please note that smoking is not allowed in the apartment. This is a strict rule.
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as you found it. All bed linen/tea towels and other textile as well.
- Check-in from 15h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as soon as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (you can leave your luggage in our office afterwards)
- We kindly ask you not to make any noise in the hallways and other common areas in the house after 22h00. There are many old people in the house and we have promised the neighbors to keep the peace and maintain friendly relations.
We love our guests so much that we provide them with a welcome set consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body 2in1 shampoo, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen.
- If you stay in our apartment for more than 7 days – we will clean and change towels/linen once a week for free.
- If you break something, please tell us. It happens, life is life :)
Thank you for understanding.
|Price for > 4 guests||$ 9 AU per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
The hosts are very very friendly and nice. The apartment was clean and tidy; it locates in a residential area, 15-20 mins walking distance to the Wenzel Square. I will definitely rent this nice apartment for my next trip to Prague.
flat was fine; location good; despite prior notice, bed for 4th guest was not prepared; handling of key's return easy and comfortable; wifi slow
have not booked the apartment bekommen.wahr probably twice vergeben.hatten get a spare apartment to be repaired unfortunately etvrdgeschoss war.tv went dark and somehow nicht.sollte, but came niemand.sonst all was well.
haben nicht die gebuchte wohnung bekommen.wahr wohl doppelt vergeben.hatten eine ersatzwohnung bekommen,die leider im etvrdgeschoss und dunkel war.tv ging irgendwie nicht.sollte repariert werden,kam aber niemand.sonst war alles gut.
We were greeted warmly, received information about all relevant issues (supermarket, metro, etc.) and a map.
Wir wurden sehr herzlich empfangen, erhielten Infos über alle wichtigen Punkte (Supermarkt, Metro, etc.) und einen Stadtplan.
Spacious apartment with nice restaurants within walking distance. 7 minutes walk to Wencelas Square is not realistic. It is about 7 minutes walk to the nearest metro. I'm not a discerning traveler, but a clean bathroom very important to me. Unfortunately, this was not the case. The shower drain was clogged, causing the water (and dirt!) Do not run away and the bathroom after showering five minutes under water. I tried to host this call, but received no contact. Also my text messages are not answered. The bathroom dirty and bad service will make sure that I can not recommend this property. Too bad, because if the problem was neatly solved, I would have been very satisfied.
Ruim appartement met leuke restaurantjes op loopafstand. 7 minuten lopen naar het Wencelasplein is niet realistisch. Het is zo'n 7 minuten lopen naar de dichtstbijzijnde metro.
Ik ben niet zo'n kritische reiziger, maar een schone badkamer vind ik erg belangrijk. Helaas was dit niet het geval. Het doucheputje was verstopt, waardoor het water (en vuil!) niet wegliep en de badkamer na vijf minuten douchen onder water stond. Ik heb geprobeerd om de host hierover te bellen, maar kreeg geen contact. Ook mijn smsjes zijn niet beantwoord. De vieze badkamer en de slechte service zorgen er voor dat ik deze accommodatie niet kan aanraden. Jammer, want wanneer het probleem netjes was opgelost, zou ik erg tevreden zijn geweest.
We spent three nights in the apartment of Margaryta. This is our very well. The apartment was clean and equipped with all comforts. From the apartment is the center of Prague, within easy walking distance. Margaryta has for us a good transfer from and to the airport provided. Partly because of the great apartment is our stay in Prague has been excellent.
Wij hebben drie nachten doorgebracht in het appartement van Margaryta. Dit is ons prima bevallen. Het appartement was schoon en voorzien van alle gemakken. Vanuit het appartement is het centrum van Praag gemakkelijk te voet te bereiken. Margaryta heeft voor ons ook een goede transfer van en naar het vliegveld verzorgd. Mede door het goede appartement is ons verblijf in Praag uitstekend geweest.
- the entrance of the house from the street is very ran down, only garbage bins in the entrance.
- tv, mentioned "1000 channels" : not one normal channel, only regional and commercial ones : of no use.
- mattresses are very soft : better sleep on the couch in the living room if you need harder once.
- duvet : only single ones : at least one double is needed.
- pillows : bad quality and too soft.
- cleaning : very average though superficially clean at first sight.
- curtains in the bedroom should be thicker in order to darken the room at night.
- floortiles in the bathroom are all loose.
- position: street itself is no problem but busy street at the end is very noisy especially due to the continuous sirens of police and
ambulances in the morning and evening.
- the people who look after this flat are not service- minded : I asked for late check-out at 4 pm : they said they didn't know yet
when we arrived, so I put my luggage at 12 outside; when fetching it at 4 pm the cleaning wasn't done yet, so nobody was to
arrive soon !
3 months after my booking (july) Margeryta writes me some work has to be done right when we are there, at the end of
september so we'll have to change: I didn't agree and had in the end to ask Wimdu for help in order to keep my booking.
All this gave me the impression of very casual organisation, far from professional.
- at our arrival the microwave was missing as well as the sheets for the couch : they were brought the same evening, as well as
the second pair of keys I asked for.
Really was all tip top clean! There was fresh bed linen and towels for all of us (4 persons)! The only manko is that there was no parking on the doorstep ... But we found a guarded parking near for 30 € for 4 days.
War wirklich alles tip top Sauber! Es gab frisches Bettzeug und Handtücher für uns alle ( 4 Personen) ! Das einzige manko ist das es keinen Parkplatz vor der Haustüre gab...
Aber wir haben einen bewachten Parkplatz in der nähe für 30€ für 4 tage gefunden.
Clean, nicely furnished apartment. Although we had delayed an hour, the host was very friendly. Recommended.
Sauberes, schön eingerichtetes Apartment. Obwohl wir uns eine Stunde verspätet hatten, war der Gastgeber sehr freundlich. Empfehlenswert.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption