Next to Palace Schönbrunn, Apt. 3
Floor No.2(with elevator)
|Address||Pillergasse, 1150 Vienna, Austria|
|Response time||A few hours|
- size 55m2
- fully equipped kitchen (microwave oven, dish washer, fridge, freezer, Nespresso machine etc.)
- spacious living room with dining area for 4-6 persons
- bathroom with WC and shower
- master bedroom with double bed for 2 persons
- second bedroom with bunk bed for 2 persons
- 2 extra mattresses are available to sleep 2 additional children in the living room if needed. (Alternatively the sofas in the living room can be used to sleep on.)
* 42inch flat screen TV, cable TV with lots of international programs
* Unlimited high speed wifi internet
* Built-in air-conditioning
* Washing machine with dryer function
* Iron, iron board, hair dryer etc.
* 2 local mobile phones available for free or charge calls within Austria!!!
* Directly on metro line U4 station Meidling Hauptstrasse
* 5 stops to the heart of the city (U4 station Karlsplatz) = 8-10 minutes
* Plenty of grocery shops in the area: InterSpar, Penny Markt, Hofer, Lidl, Billa.
* Organic food shop around the corner (Bio Markt)
* Plenty of restaurants in the area including a vegetarian restaurant: please see detailed list of restaurants available in the apartment.
* Walking distance to Austria´s most visited tourist attraction: Palace Schönbrunn and the Imperial Gardens.
* Walking distance to plenty of places for families: the Schönbrunn Zoo, the Marionette Theater, Technical Museum.
- Airport transfer with reliable taxi company at the best rates.
- Private city sight-seeing tour in a comfortable van for up to 8 persons.
I hope you find this offer suitable for you and your group and I would be very happy to host you!!
Ingela Johansson :-)
I have 10 apartments in the same building at address PILLERGASSE 15-17, which makes it easy to book for groups as well!
The apartments are:
Next to Palace Schönbrunn, Apt. 1 (2 bedrooms, 4-6 pers)
Next to Palace Schönbrunn, Apt. 2 (studio, double bed, 2 pers)
Next to Palace Schönbrunn, Apt. 3 (2 bedrooms, 4-6 pers)
Next to Palace Schönbrunn, Apt. 4 (studio, bunk bed + sofa bed, 4 pers)
Next to Palace Schönbrunn, Apt. 5 (studio, bunk bed + sofa bed, 4 pers)
Next to Palace Schönbrunn, Apt. 6 (3 bedrooms, 8-10 pers)
Next to Palace Schönbrunn, Apt. 7 (2 bedrooms, 6 pers)
Next to Palace Schönbrunn, Apt. 8 (studio, double bed, bunk bed + sofa bed, 4-6 pers)
Next to Palace Schönbrunn, Apt. 9 (studio, double bed, bunk bed + sofa bed, 4-6 pers)
Next to Palace Schönbrunn, Apt. 10 (studio, double bed, bunk bed + sofa bed, 4-6 pers)
In addition I have Apt. 11 right in the city centre at address NEUSTIFTGASSE 10-12:
City Centre with Garden, Apt. 11 (2 bedrooms, 6 pers)
House rules1) I am requested to collect a city tax/tourist tax of EUR 1,5 per person per night. (Not for children under 12 years of age.) This tax is not included in the price of the booking but payable directly during your stay. You will receive a special receipt for the city tax.
2) PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB MY NEIGHBOURS.
- no noise or loud talking in the corridors, entrance or in the inner yard of the building
- no music or noise from inside the apartment after 22hrs
- no drinking parties
- do not walk up to the terraces on the roof top as they are private!!
3) No smoking inside the apartment or in corridors of the building. Smoking only OUTSIDE the building.
4) Please do not use outdoor shoes inside the apartment. Slippers are available for you.
5) Pets are not allowed out of respect for those who are allergic.
6) Do not lose any keys!! If you lose a key to the building entrance door I will have to charge you EUR 15 to replace it. If you lose a key to the apartment door I will have to charge you EUR 250 as the whole lock will have to be changed. (In this case your household insurance might cover the expense.)
7) Pls tell me immediately if there is something missing in the apartment that you need, or if something is not working as it should so I can fix!
|Monthly rate for up to 4 guests||$ 2914 AU|
|Price for > 4 guests||$ 8 AU per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
We had a good stay. Appertment was clean end well furnished/equiped. The four available beds were good as well. The extra bed for the fifth person was not that good.
The owner gave nice extra advise and is really involved.
Location of appartment near Underground is perfect.
Accommodation was very clean and well located. Ingela has welcomed us so warm and welcoming. Great landlady. Equipped with 2 MOBILE PHONES Topp, Wireless Topp.
Unterkunft war sehr sauber und gut gelegen. Ingela hat uns so warm und herzlich begrüßt. Tolle Vermieterin. Ausstattung mit 2 handy´s topp, W-Lan topp.
Reviews for this host's other properties
A nice appartment for a very good price!
Metrostation was 3 minutes walking. 10 minutes later you enter the beautiful city center of Wien. The host is very friendly and helpfull.
In the appartment a lot of information and citymaps.
No complaints, only a positive experience!
Actually we were in flat 10. We had a pretty nice stay and felt very comfortable. The flat is well equipped, super clean and quiet. There are even 2 mobile phones in the flat which can be used to call each other for free. It is perfectly located to the subway “Meidling Hauptstrasse”. The correspondence with Ingela was very pleasant and always prompt. We do highly recommend Ingela and the flat. Br, Georg
We were met by Ingela on time and very friendly on the agreed date. She has the apartment and the environment explains in great detail. The apartment was newly renovated, it is clean, nicely decorated and everything you need is available. In the area there are many small shops. The metro is 3 min. away, the city center 5 stops. This apartment is highly recommended!
Wir wurden von Ingela pünktlich und sehr freundlich zum vereinbarten Termin erwartet. Sie hat uns das Apartment und die Umgebung sehr detailreich erklärt. Das Apartment wurde frisch renoviert, es ist sauber, schön eingerichtet und alles Notwendige ist vorhanden. In der Umgebung gibt es viele kleine Geschäfte. Die U-Bahn ist 3 min. entfernt, das Stadtzentrum 5 Stationen. Dieses Apartment ist zu empfehlen!
we were in Apartemet 2, for two people, it was just great, nothing was missing, also gave eszwei provided phones and a netbook with free internet access. 50 meters entfernd the U.Bahn station with which the city is to be attained in a very short time (incidentally, the best means of transportation
the city) .Kaffee`s, supermarket and Speiselockale within 200 meters to about 250 meters erreichen.In the famous Schönbrunn Palace, was at the Christmas market there, even recommended! I think if I go back to Vienna
Come, I'm going to book this apartment again.
wir waren im Apartemet 2, für zwei Personen, es war einfach super, es fehlte an nichts, außerdem gab eszwei bereitgestellte Handys und ein Netbook mit kostenlosem Internetzugang. 50 Meter entfernd die U.Bahn Station, mit der die Innenstadt in kürzester Zeit zu ereichen ist (übrigens bestes Fortbewegungsmittel
der Stadt).Kaffee`s, Supermarkt und Speiselockale im Umkreis von 200 Meter zu erreichen.In Ca.250 Meter das berühmte Schloss Schönbrunn, war auf dem Weihnachtsmarkt da, auch zu empfehlen! Ich denke wenn ich wieder nach Wien
Komme, werde ich mir dieses Apartement noch einmal buchen.
We had a wonderful stay at this flat during our autumn vacation, all thanks to our fantastic host. The apartment is spacious, clean and has all the facilities that one could possibly need during a vacation. It has one large bedroom and two small ones, so there was ample space for the four of us, 2 adults and 2 teenage kids. It was convenient with 1 bathroom with a toilet and an additional smaller toilet. The flat has also a large well-equipped kitchen. There is an air-conditioner in the living room. That worked fine as well.
The apartment is very conveniently located, very close to the Meidling Hauptstrasse U4 underground station. The city centre could be reached from there by the U4 line in about 15 minutes. There are also a number of supermarkets, cafes and restaurants in the neighbourhood. So no problems with shopping for food and other necessities.
Lastly, but not the least, we were privileged to have a fantastic host, Ingela. She is efficient, considerate and, given her concern for details, ensures that her guests have a pleasant stay in her flat. Ingela very kindly provided us with 2 free local mobile phones and a computer in addition to maps and other necessary information in a ring binder so that we could get around without any inconvenience.
If we visit Vienna in future we would very much like to rent the apartment again. And we would certainly like to recommend the apartment to any potential visitors who would like to have great stay in beautiful Vienna !
Very good, abundant and practical features (. Eg two stand ready end mobile phones for communication between different members); all in very good condition. Location of the apartment at metro station conveniently. Very personal responsiveness and care provided by the landlord.
Sehr gute, reichliche und praktische Ausstattung ( z. B. zwei bereitsteheende Handies zur Kommunikation zwischen verschiedenen Mitgliedern); alles in sehr gutem Zustand. Lage der Wohnung an U-Bahnstation sehr günstig. Sehr persönliche Ansprechbarkeit und Betreuung durch die Vermieterin.
I have lived in the apartment for 6 days with my two girls (14 and 16). It is located in a residential area on the third floor (elevator to the fourth present a downstairs). It is 5 minutes walk from the subway station (awesome!) And therefore easily accessible. We were very pleased at the personal device and the welcome surprises (fruits, chocolate, Road, documentation). The beautiful, well-equipped kitchen (dishwasher!), The huge living room and both bedrooms have been a good experience. It was clean and really great furnishings: TV, i-pad, tea towels and terry free disposal, even shower gel and shampoo, water in the fridge, spices, tea, coffee, oil, etc. etc.! The two handsets (free calls within Austria) came to us very good, so the girls were always available on solo tours. Unfortunately we have not met in person Ingela (she was twice there when it was not us), but it has accompanied us by SMS and great support (taxi order, etc.). A small minus is the somewhat small bathroom - but with washing machine (which we did not need however). We were thoroughly satisfied and I can recommend the apartment highly. The guestbook entries confirm our good impression. Thank Ingela and all the best!
Ich habe die Wohnung für 6 Tage mit meinen beiden Mädels (14 und 16) bewohnt. Sie liegt in einem Wohnquartier im dritten Stock (Lift in den vierten vorhanden, eine Treppe runter). Sie ist 5 Gehminuten von der U-Bahnstation entfernt (genial!) und daher sehr gut erreichbar. Wir haben uns sehr gefreut an der persönlichen Einrichtung und den Begrüssungsüberraschungen (Früchte, Schokolade, Strassenkarte, Dokumentationen). Die schöne, gut eingerichtete Küche (Abwaschmaschine!), das riesige Wohnzimmer und die beiden Schlafzimmer haben uns gut gefallen. Es war sauber und wirklich toll eingerichtet: Fernsehen, i-pad, Geschirrtücher und Frotée zur freien Verfügung, sogar Duschgel und Schampoo, Wasser im Kühlschrank, Gewürze, Tee, Kaffee, Öl, etc. etc.! Die beiden Handys (gratis Telefonie innerhalb Österreich) kamen uns sehr zu Gute, so waren die Mädels auch auf Solotouren immer erreichbar. Leider haben wir Ingela nicht persönlich getroffen (sie war zwei Mal da, als es uns nicht ging), aber sie hat uns per sms begleitet und grossartig unterstützt (Taxis bestellen etc.). Ein kleiner Minuspunkt ist das etwas kleine Badezimmer - dafür mit Waschmaschine (die wir allerdings nicht brauchten). Wir waren rundherum zufrieden und ich kann die Wohnung wärmstens weiter empfehlen. Die Gästebucheinträge bestätigen unseren guten Eindruck. Danke Ingela und alles Gute!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption