A bedroom with a splendid view
Floor No.(with elevator)
|Address||General Asım Gündüz Caddesi (Bahariye), 34710 İstanbul, Turkey|
|Property type||Private room|
This bedroom has a double bed and a sofa that could be converted into a double bed too.
A huge room with a wonderful view of Istanbul in 180 degrees. The room has entrance to the spacious terrace.
If you are planning to stay with your families and little kids, or with a group of friends it is ideal for you.
Located in the very heart of Kadıköy it provides a quiet and hidden getaway from the maddening crowd.
Situated on the Anatolian (Asian) side of Istanbul Kadıköy is the biggest district on this side, very close to everything; cinemas, restaurants, bars, churches, mosques, High Streets and local food markets.
And my flat is just in the middle of a High Street on 6th floor. When you go upstairs (yes, there is an elevator) you are completely detached from the crowd downstairs and it is such a relief!
* it is a non-smoking place, so please smoke in the balcony or in the terrace
* toilet papers go to the bin not to the toilet
* there are no pets at home so if you are allergic, no need to worry
* please do not ask to write privately and ask for email, phone number etc.
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 16 AU per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption