Pumula Lodge an African name for "rest"
- Parking available
- Lockable room
|Address||Lindsay St, Hunter's Home, 6571 Knysna, South Africa|
|Property type||Private room|
Private entrances to en-suite bedrooms each with a deck overlooking the gardens and swimming pool. "Tree-top" breakfasts, secure undercover parking, communal kitchenette and barbecue facility. Close to golf courses, bird sanctuary and restaurants. 600m from the Knysna Private Hospital. Regret no children under 10. Credit cards. Non-smoking lodge.
The beautiful Knysna Golf Course is only 500 metres from the lodge and a further 6 top golf courses can be visited on day trips, which are within a 70 kilometer radius of Pumula Lodge.
The following activities can also be planned for during a stay at Pumula Lodge:
• Forest walks
• Mountain bike trails in the forest
• Horse riding
• Fishing in the lagoon or at sea
• Pleasure cruises on the lagoon
• Arts and craft tours in the area
• Bungee Jumping
• Marine Wildlife excursions
• Sky Diving
• Wildlife eg.Birds of Eden, Knysna Elephant Park,Monkey Land
• Daily excursions to Tsitsikamma National Park
• Daily excursions to Oudtshoorn to visit the Cango Caves etc
• Many other activities.
TGCSA – 3 Star B&B.
Birder Friendly Establishment.
Accredited by Knysna Tourism.
Members of the Knysna Accommodation Association.
Trip-Advisor Certificate of Awards Winner 2012, 2013 & 2014
We look forward to welcoming you to Pumula Lodge.
House rulesRates subject to change without prior notice.
Regret no children under 10.
Estimated arrival time and mobile number is required on confirmation of reservation.
|Monthly rate for 1 guest||$ 3016 AU|
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 58 AU per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||1 month|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||6 PM|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption