Bed & breakfast: Confortable Double Bedroom
- Family/child friendly
- Smoking allowed
- Lockable room
|Address||Travessa Oriente, 20240120 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Property type||Private room|
Room with double bed and single bed, two windows with beautiful views, sleeps one, two or three people. Tranquil and silent, with a nice outdoor veranda full of plants. Breakfast incluido.Bem located in one of the most charming areas of the city. The neighborhood of Santa Teresa is known for its museums, historical buildings, the gastronomic center, and its breathtaking views. There are transportation forward. Near the Lapa district, where there is intense nightlife, concerts and bars and neighborhoods of Orange, Glory and city center. Distant about 15 minutes by taxi from Copacabana and 25 minutes from the international airport. Artistic neighborhood near the center and bucolic, and Lapa South Zone, with easy access to major tourist attractions of the city. In the South Zone enjoy the beaches of Copacabana, Ipanema and Arpoador, Sugar Loaf, Christ Redeemer Center cultural attractions with its museums, theaters and cultural centers in addition to his own heritage. Enjoy also the best of our music and the famous bohemian neighborhoods of Lapa and Santa Teresa. Explore the wonderful city with comfort and tranquility. I'll be happy to welcome you and guide you in this residence that will surely be unforgettable!
House rules- Welcome to my place!
- It is a great pleasure to have you here in Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro.
- Please feel free to ask me for guidance. I'll be ready to help if you need any information on procedures, habits, and safety tips.
- Use the room as yours. Keep it clean, turn off lights and electronic equipment, and close the doors and windows when you leave.
- You are responsible for all equipment and objects that are inside the room.
- The bed linen and towels are changed once a week, or more, as needed.
- You are free to come and go at any time.
Respect the tranquility and silence, especially between 10 pm and 7 am
- Do not bring visitors or persons not registered.
- The day starts at 02:00 and ends at noon (12:00). Please let me know if you change your plans, so that we can assess the possibility of you getting for overtime or days.
- The normal breakfast includes a fruit or juice, coffee, milk, bread, butter, two types of cold meat and jelly. How about deciding together the best time to suit you?
- Avoid using house phone, but ask me before if you really need to use it
-Return keys before leaving and check you did not forget anything in your room. But do not worry if you do, we will keep your belongings for 30 days.
- Have a good time!
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 17 AU per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||3 weeks|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
We spent 4 days at Delfina well, it was a pleasure to be with her. The room is lovely and our host just as friendly. The breakfast was very good too. I highly recommend staying at Delfina in the small neighborhood of Santa Teresa;
Nous avons passé 4 jours très bien chez Delfina, c'était un plaisir d'être chez elle. La chambre est charmante et notre hôte tout aussi sympathique. Le petit déjeuner était très bon également. Je vous recommande vivement de séjourner chez Delfina dans le petit quartier de Santa Teresa;
Delfina was a great host - very welcoming and always happy to help (she even paid for our bus tickets on her card when ours wouldn't work & allowed us to back her back in cash the next day). The room was lovely with lots of colourful artwork (Delfina's own) on the walls. The breakfast in the morning was delicious (bread, cheese, meat, fruit yogurt, coffee, eggs and fresh juice) and was served on her lovely terrace with a view of 'Christ the Redeemer'. It was was easy to get to Centro with a bus stop right outside the doorstep. Lapa is also in walking distance but this is not recommended at night (nor is walking around Santa Teresa as it can be dangerous - during the day however this is a gorgeous place to explore with stunning views of the city). Would certainly recommend this as a great place to stay while in Rio.
Reviews for this host's other properties
I enjoyed my stay in santa teresa. delfina is very helpful und friendly, the bus starts in front of the door and the view from the terrace is very nice. (corcovado)
This is a great Guestroom and Delfina is a very friendly and helpful host.
The room is cozy and comfortable. Breakfast was served on the terrace at the time we wished. It was very delicious and was different every day. Fresh fruits, eggs, bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, coffee, fresh juice...Perfect!
Santa Teresa is a nice neighborhood with a beautiful view over the city.
All in all I would recommend this Guesthouse to everyone!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption