STUDIO *3 min WALK to METRO* #S2
- Family/child friendly
- Pets allowed
|Address||Stanley Gardens, NW2 4QJ London, United Kingdom|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||2 days ago|
This is a PRIVATE FLAT with its own kitchen and en-suite bathroom.
NOT SHARED WITH OTHERS.
FREE WIFI CONNECTION. TAX INCLUDED. BILLS ARE INCLUDED, but NOT ELECTRICITY (the apartment has an electricity meter, which will be topped up by a client on pay as you go system).
ABOUT THE LISTING:
Floor: Ground Floor
Self-contained fully equipped kitchen with Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Cooker/Oven, Vacuum Cleaner (comunal use - hallway area), Cutlery and Kitchenware
Private bathroom with a soap and a roll of toilet paper
Fresh Bed Linen and Towels on ARRIVAL
Furniture: wardrobe, chairs, chest of drawers, dining table/coffee table TV
ADDITIONAL ITEMS (on request):
Iron and ironing board
Additional set of keys
Washing machine liquids and detergents
Parking and storage spaces
Underground: Willesden Green, zone 2, Jubilee Line, 3 min. walk
Local daily and 24 hours buses
Less than 25 min. from Central London (by underground)
You can’t beat the Jubilee line and the buses out of Willesden Green travel in every direction around or across London.
Fast access to main points of interest in London (by public transport from Willesden Green station):
Wembley Stadium: 18 min.
Green Park, Hyde Park: 20 min.
Big Ben, Westminster, London Eye: 30 min.
Notting Hill: 35 min.
Camden Town: 30 min.
Madame Tussauds: 20 min.
National Gallery: 30 min.
British Museum: 30 min.
M&M Worlds, Leicester Square: 30 min.
Soho, China Town: 30 min.
BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir (Neasden Temple): 30 min.
Regents Street, Oxford Circus: 20 min.
Piccadilly Circus: 25 min.
The Regent’s Park, ZSL London Zoo: 25 min.
Primerose Hill: 25 min.
Southbank, Waterloo: 35 min.
Covent Garden: 30 min.
London Bridge, The Shard, Borough Market: 30 min.
Sky Garden: 35 min.
Tower Bridge, Tower of London: 35 min.
Canary Wharf: 40 min.
Emirates Air Line, O2 Arena: 50 mins.
Harrods, Knightsbridge: 30 min.
Selfridges: 18 min.
Westfield (Shepherd’s Bush): 40 min.
Westfield (Stratford): 40 min.
FOOD & GROCERIES:
Sainsbury’s Food Supermarket walking distance
Local Sainsbury's Foodsupermarket in front of station
Local Food & Wine groceries shops walking distance
Local Kebab & Burgers walking distance
Pharmacy walking distance
Various Pubs and Restaurants walking distance
Local High Street (various shopping) walking distance
House rulesDear Guest, once you make a reservation, you will have a property address and our arrival contact number . In order to receive the keys, you are required to go to the flat on the check in day with a prior 1 hour notice call to our arrival number.
• Check in time: from 2pm – 8pm.
• Late check in: After 8pm. Additional fee: £20.00. This fee is automatically added to the total bill, which you must pay in full on arrival.
• Early check in: before 2pm. Additional Fee: £20.00 Subject to availability. This fee is automatically added to the total bill, which you must pay in full on arrival.
• Checkout time: before 11 am.
• Smoking IS NOT permitted in the apartments or in any other area of the property.
• You can come with your pet. Additional fee: £30.00. Please inform us about it before the booking is confirmed.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 646 AU|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 2534 AU|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
Appartement plutôt confortable et propre dans un quartier tranquille et proche du métro (centre de Londres accessible en 20 minutes). L'équipement est minimal (peu de vaisselle et couverts, pas du tout de produits de première nécessité, y compris du papier hygiénique). Contacts assez impersonnels avec la propriétaire mais check-in rapide et efficace.
Il s'agit d'une maison divisée en appartements très très mal insonorisés : la voisine du dessus avec ses talons et ses éclats de voix a été difficile à supporter! Une tache peu ragoutante de dégât des eaux au mur et personne pour prendre en charge la gestion des poubelles de l'ensemble des appartements, qui s'accumulent devant l'entrée, de même qu'un jardinet plein de mauvaises herbes et jonché de détritus sont les autres points négatifs qu'il serait assez facile d'améliorer.
Globalement, pour Londres, c'est assez correct pour le prix.
Per essere d'aiuto a chi deve valutare se affittare questo monolocale elencherò quelli che, dal mio punto di vista, sono tutti i pro e contro.
• Condizioni monolocale - la descrizione e le foto pubblicate corrispondono esattamente a quelle che sono le condizioni del monolocale (eccezion fatta per il bagno e lo spazio esterno al balcone). I mobili ed il letto sono puliti ed in buone condizioni.
• Servizi – WiFi gratis, acqua calda per la doccia sempre disponibile, frigorifero perfettamente funzionante (non abbiamo avuto modo di utilizzare la cucina e gli utensili a corredo).
• Posizione comodissima - il monolocale si trova a circa 300 mt dalla stazione della metro di Willesden Green (linea Jubilee) ed alle fermate dei bus.
• Assistenza in loco ineccepibile - puntualità e cortesia per la consegna delle chavi, tempestività nella risoluzione di un problema relativo alla fruibilità del WiFi.
• Zona - servitissima di supermercati, farmacie, lavanderie, locali (ristoranti, pub, chicken food) ed un magnifico bar italiano dove servono un ottimo espresso.
• Condizioni generali – il bagno non è quello fotografato ed il lavandino è veramente minuscolo con rubinetti non perfettamente funzionanti; lo spazio antistante il balcone è molto trascurato e di conseguenza abbastanza sporco (noi non lo abbiamo mai usato!); accanto al portone di ingresso ci sono i bidoni dell’immondizia che, dopo un paio di giorni, oltre ad emanare un cattivo odore hanno favorito la presenza di mosche; non c’è l’aspirapolvere e gli asciugamani erano sono 2 da vasca (ma ad onor del vero avendoli noi portati da casa non li abbiamo richiesti!)
In conclusione se cercate una sistemazione con un buon rapporto qualità/prezzo (tenendo presente i costi alberghieri di Londra) senza molte pretese, comodissimo per visitare la città di Londra, in una zona tranquilla, da utilizzare per dormire questo monolocale fa al caso vostro.
Reviews for this host's other properties
We had a very nice stay at the apartment. We got the keys when we arrived, and Irene and her colleague were very sweet.
A nice flat near shoping street . The overground is near and you can find everything around .
Location is excelent , the flat is clean and nice . I recomend this property for holiday in London !
The Appartment was as shown on the photos, nice and clean. It's easy to find and surrounded by several good shops, pubs, etc.
Check in and out were easy and without any problems.
The bathroom was pretty small, but there were many towels. The Bed is comfortable, the Sofa is ok for a few days.
Good: The location is great, minutes from two tube stations, Hyde Park, and shops and restaurants for anything you need and is quiet by London standards. The flat is equipped with washer, stove, microwave, and a good kettle and a small television. We also felt secure there and there was lots of hot water. We were met by staff -very friendly and got us some extra pillows and a quilt. What was there was a little skimpy.
Tricky: It is a basement flat and the stairs down are a bit steep. The overall appearance is a little tired but this is mostly cosmetic. It is a basement flat in an older building and it can be a little dank especially in the bathroom (probably similar with every other basement on the block). There is a window the opens to a back courtyard which clears that up fairly quick. The electric top up was tricky as we were told to take the dongle to the post office, Spar store, or news agent to add money. Well none of those worked and we were directed several blocks away to a shop we didn't find. Fortunately we didn't use much electricity so it wasn't a problem.
Do Different: Owners should take a few minutes to do a sheet explaining things for visitors such as exactly where to top up the power, light switches in the entrance hall, and basic instructions for the washer dryer. Add small night light and some clothes hooks in the hall, and bathroom and a few more hangers. Beaching the tiled bathroom and adding a can of air freshener would also go a long way.
We would probably stay again. Next time we will ask for a spare key.
The flat (nr 6) was perfect for a short break in London.We were three People and had enough space as it was bigger than we expected.Underground stations on your doorstep therefore easy to get around the City.In the flat was everything you Need so for London Prices ok.Good restaurants and Pubs also nearby.You must pay extra for the electric(why ???) but i supose thats how it is.
Would i stay here again when visiting London.......YES
The room is exactly as shown in the pictures. Not so big but perfect for three people who just want to visit London.
At our arrival, even if We have called Irene a little bit late, we have found the flat immediately (very close to the Wilsden Green's tube station) and the housekeeper who was nearby gave us the keys, few minutes later Irene sent me a message with the wifi password. Even if we didn't met her in person She was available via text message for any inconvenience (which there weren't any).
If your looking for an easy thing this is it! Very close to the city (about 20 minute from Westminster), clean, the flat has every thing you need for a short stay (except for detergent to clean the dishes, salt, oil, vinegar.. but you can easily find them at sainsbury nearby).
I truly recommend this nice flat for your journey in the beautiful London.
Our host was very nice, and explain everything we need. The studio was clean and we enjoyed our trip in London. I recommand it !
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption