Few steps from piazza Navona
- Family/child friendly
- Pets allowed
- Lockable room
E 200 as refundable deposit should be paid at the check in.
House rulesno smoking, no rowdy people, no noise
|Monthly rate for up to 4 guests||$ 3813 AU|
|Price for > 4 guests||$ 38 AU per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
I lived in an apartment a week in September. The biggest plus is the location. The room is clean, has everything you need. Definitely recommend.
Situation good. But, the clealiness BAD. In general, the flat was dirty, specially bathroom and kitchen. A lot of dust in bedroom and living room. Towels and bed sheets was not clean. And moreover, the trash can had rubbish of previous costumers.
This place is in a great location of Vienna. Apartment was neat and clean. The only downside is that this place does not have an air conditioner. During my stay in Vienna it was extremely hot and without AC unit it was extremely uncomfortable to try to get a good night sleep after a long day of sightseeing. In addition, the owner will charge you 20!bucks extra if you request to use a second bed (I guess in Europe it is normal for two unrelated guests to sleep in one bed during 30 degrees steaming weather. 20 bucks to cover cost of laundry of the second bed ??? Really !!!
This apartment can offer everything a person needs:
1. Perfect location- right next to the city center, directly at Belvedere Palace, excellent public transport communications;
2. Superb facilities- dishwasher machine, laundry, hot water storage tank ( great advantage, as it was very cold during our stay and could heat the room at desired temperature), fully equipped kitchen; I personally find the lack of TV quite good, as you can chat during meal times and not stare at rectangle :D
3. Spacious living room, with nice view to the inner garden- no noise from the street to be heard, only birds singing, so you can sleep good!
To sum up, I strongly recommend this apartment to every visitor in Vienna and would definitely book it again!
Top location, keys uncomplicated and reliable, means expedient exactly as specified. Guido was helpful and easily accessible. Recommendable
Top Lage, Schlüsselübergabe unkompliziert und zuverlässig, Einrichtung zweckmäßig, genau wie angegeben. Guido war hilfsbereit und gut erreichbar. Empfehlenswert
Die Ferienwohnung liegt in einem ruhigen, noblen Stadtviertel und hat eine fußläufige Nähe zu den Sehenswürdigkeiten der Altstadt - das ist ein großes Plus! Wir waren mit der Sauberkeit, mit der Wohnungseinrichtung und mit der Freundlichkeit und Zuverlässigkeit des Herrn, der uns empfangen hat, sehr zufrieden.
Ottima location con il tram 71 sottocasa (o a piedi) si arriva rapidamente a carlplatz ( con tre linee di metro) o direttamente all'Hofburg....
Gentilissimi e puntuali.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption