Santa Ana Provence Classy, 6 pax,100sq.m
Floor No.3(with elevator)
|Address||Plaza de Santa ANA, 28012 Madrid, Spain|
|Response time||A few hours|
• 6-7 people fully fitted apartment
• Quality design furniture, Provence style.
• Large master bedroom with double bed plus single bed
• Bedroom with two simple beds
• Living room with a double sofa bed and dining area
• Additional bed avaiblable
• Independent kitchen
• 2 Fully equipped bathroom with shower, hair dryer, and toilet.
• Bright and spatious.
The property is located in a classic building, recently refurbished with high quality standards and counts with a lift. To ensure a relaxing stay, the apartment has comfortable beds with a choice of pillows, air conditioning and is insulated with double glass windows.
• Santa ana Square is right in the center of Las Letras lively neighborhood.
• Most of Madrid amenities are within walking distance, museums; or the countless bars, flamenco tablaos, or theatres.
• Thriving cultural life, art galleries and the main city museums (Prado , Reina Sofia, Thyssen) are a stones throw.
• The vicinity is renowned as well for its thrilling night life, its typical restaurants, tapas bars and terraces.
Should you be interested in a particular activity, please let us know in advance.
• If you come by plane taxi is a good option circa 35-40euros per cab avoiding rush hours (8-10 am and 6-8 pm). Subway take 1h and circa 4euros per person, Anton Martin stop is 5 minutes away from the apartment.
20% discount for Plaza Santa Ana´s Parking
• If you come by train, Atocha railway station is 5 minutes away from the apartment and directly linked via subway, line 1.
• If you come by car, a public parking is located in Santa Ana square, 20 euros per day.
Distance to main activities:
• Puerta del Sol > 400 m
• Plaza Mayor > 700 m
• Thyssen Bornemisza Museum > 700 m
• Prado Museum> 900 m
• Reina Sofía Museum > 1 km
• Cibeles > 1,1km
• Retiro Park > 1,2 km
• Royal Palace > 1,4 km
House rulesThis is a quiet building community, please observe quiet hours at night
Parties and pets and smoking are not allowed
Checkin time 3-9 pm
Late checkin 30 euros 9 pm -midnight, 50 euros after midnight
Early checkin and late checkout possible upon availability, please let us know
Security deposit 200euros
|Weekly rate for up to 4 guests||$ 1313 AU|
|Monthly rate for up to 4 guests||$ 4614 AU|
|Price for > 4 guests||$ 24 AU per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||9 PM|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
La ubicación ideal, el trato con el propietario correcto y el apartamento tal cual en las fotos, muy acogedor pero menos limpio de lo que hubiéramos preferido. Volveremos seguro.
Nice and bright flat located in the center of madrid with lots of bars and restuarants near by. Good customer service by Ramon and his friends. We enjoyed our stay very much.
Hemos pasado un fin de semana genial. La situación del apartamento es inmejorable y el apartamento es precioso y muy cómodo. No le falta de nada. Los anfitriones súper amables y atentos con nosotros. Sin duda repetiremos la experiencia cada vez que vayamos a Madrid. Gracias por todo.
Reviews for this host's other properties
A nice appartment and comfortable. In the midst of the city, so you can walk to many museums etc.
In the evening and during the night the plaza Santa Ana is full of lots of people. That is a disavantage of being in the midst of the city.
Todo genial....una zona buenísima para alojarse y el apartamento muy completo
tuvimos un problema con la caldera, enseguida Ramón lo arregló. Genial. Muy buena ubicación en el corazón de Malasaña, piso muy tranquilito y muy funcional. En fin, que nos gustó mucho.
The host is friendly but we had more than one big issue with our stay!
1 day before our stay he told us that he did a mistake and booked another Appartement for us. So we don't have any other possibility than taking this other flat. But as the size, area and pictures are ok we calmed down. Appartement name was Malasana Homey.
Nevertheless it was a small shock!
Than he gave me another name of a guy that will give us the keys. This guy never showed up- a third guy came by...
Than the flat was quite dirty! The pictures must be years old. Bathroom in special was unhygenic and the damaged floor in the kitchen due to a licking air condition quite ugly. No window showed to the streets. It was very dark all day!
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Todo PERFECTO. El apartamento tal y como está en las fotos.Limpio, amplio (eramos 5 personas), cómodo y con todo lo necesario para pasar un fin de semana o más días.
GRACIAS a los anfitriones.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption