Reuilly-Diderot - Paris 12ème
Floor No.7(with elevator)
- Elevator in building
|Address||Boulevard Diderot, 75012 Paris, France|
|Response time||A few hours|
Located on the 7th floor with elevator, this airy apartment offers a large sitting room with a dining table for 4 people.
- Fully equipped kitchen: cooker, oven, refrigerator with integrated freezer, dishes, pots, cups and glasses.
- Bathroom with shower, hair dryer, wc.
- 2 bedrooms with beds for 2 people
Line 1 Reuilly-Diderot station
BUSES: just outside the building
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
For short-term rentals (less than a month), towels and linens are provided as well as cleaning. For longer rentals (one month or more), towels and bed linen and cleaning service available on request. An efficient heating system ensures a steady and comfortable temperature in the apartment.
Free WIFI Internet access and TV included.
FROM / TO AIRPORT
From the station Châtelet or Gare du Nord you can take the train to the airport Charles de Gaulle and Orly.
MY FAVOURITE SPOTS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- The Aligre market, one of Paris' best and largest. Specialized in fruits and vegetables. Every morning except Mondays. You can also visit the Graineterie, an athentic shop and the covered market.
- Pause Café: the neighborhood's current hotspot for a good quality coffee on the terrace, also known for its Chinese salad
Address: 41 r de Charonne 75011 Paris - Tél. 01 48 06 80 33
- L'Atelier Charonne: the place to be for a drink with jazz music; this local bar is a must-see in the neighborhood
Address: 21 r de Charonne 75011 Paris - Tél. 01 40 21 83 35
- Le Balajo for a retro evening in the oldest dancing of Paris going back to the Thirties (rock dance evening every Wednesday)
Address: 9 r de Lappe 75011 Paris - Tél. 01 47 00 07 87
- A La Renaissance: a truly authentic parisian Brasserie (eat-in place)
Address: 87 r de la Roquette 75011 Paris - Tél. 01 43 79 83 09
- The pâtisserie Etoré Louis: famous for its pastries made with a special and tasty butter (try in priority the citrus cake and the pastry with café aroma)
Address: 92 r de Charonne 75011 Paris
- CheZ Aline: for original and all home-made sandwiches. Truly excellent.
Address: 85 r de la Roquette 75011 Paris
- The Caffe Dei Cioppi: for an authentic Italian meal in a little restaurant hidden in a small pedestrian street, so typical of the neighborhood (please book in advance)
Address: 159 r du Faubourg Saint-Antoine 75011 Paris - Tél. 01 43 46 10 14
- POS (Produit Objectivement Savoureux): French grocery shop, perfect for good quality products to prepare the perfect home dinner
Address: 90 r de Charonne 75011 Paris
- So We Are shop for a special shopping, as the girls in this shop have some truly original pieces of clothes. But also check out the shops Sessun, Edwin or Kulte further down the rue de Charonne
So We Are: 40 r de Charonne 75011 Paris
- The "Lieu du Design": permanent exhibition on Design
Address: 74 r du Faubourg Saint-Antoine 75012 Paris
- Le Septime: its cave and original seafood meals. Already a famous spot for celebrities (reservations strongly advised)
Address: 80 r de Charonne 75011 Paris - Tél. 01 43 67 38 29
- La pâtisserie de Cyril Lignac: to taste modern and tasteful French pastries; opposite this shop you can have a great meal at Chardenoux (try the "degustation menu" at lunch time at reasonable prices)
Address: 24 r Paul Bert 75011 Paris
- La Manufacture de Chocolat d'Alain Ducasse: the temple of on-site made chocolates from one of France's most famous chefs. A must-see in the neighborhood
Address: 40 r de la Roquette 75011 Paris
A €20 fee is required for check-in between 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm.
A €30 fee is required for check-in between 9:00 pm and 11pm.
A €50 fee is required for check-in after 11pm.
A security deposit of € 300 is required to cover any damages or repairs in the apartment, or key loss, because of tenants. It is taken by VISA or MasterCard with our mobile payment terminal (the amount in question is not charged but "pre-approved", as car rental companies do for example).The security deposit is refunded generally the day after departure, once the flat has been cleaned by our professional cleaner.
|Maximum nights||1 month|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Alex is a great host. Everthing was fine. What else can i say ....
Location is great jus in the heart of Marais and in an area with lot of restaurants and shops .
The flat is clean and equipped with all you need
The main bed is not the best for a couple ( more a queen than a king size )
Alex is very precise
Nice touch, well located apartment, great desingt and practical furnishings, big bathroom by Paris standards.
Actually calm but in between I have heard the neighbors well. Cleanliness sosolala.
Would take the apartment again!
Netter Kontakt, gut gelegene Wohnung, toll desingt und zweckmässig eingerichtet, für pariser Verhältnisse grosses Bad.
Eigentlich ruhig aber zwischendurch habe ich die Nachbarn gut gehört. Sauberkeit sosolala.
Würde die Wohnung wieder nehmen!
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Merci Alex pour tout votre assistance et votre aide. Nous avons passe quelques jours tres agreable. L'appartement etait ideal pour nous et vous avez vite regle quelques petits soucis. Merci et a bientot j'espere.
Thanks Alex for all your help. We had a fantastic time in Paris. The apartment was just what we were looking for and you were quick to answer and resolve a few minor problems we encountered. Thanks again and I hope to be back soon!
Nice apartment in a quiet neighborhood. Not far from Place de Bastille/ metro station. Suitable for 4 people / small family. I recommend contact with Alex - very nice and helpful to others. It was very nice stay.
The Marais is the perfect central location in Paris. Close to the river, Metro stops and many main sites, but still in a small, quiet neighborhood with great restaurants and shops. Alex's apt. was a comfortable haven for a week of exploring Paris. Roomy and contained all the helpful elements from a hair dryer and great shower to a complete kitchen. Historically old with beamed ceilings, but modernly outfitted - the perfect combination. Surrounded by two courtyards, it was very quiet, but with two brasseries steps away and - importantly - a patisserie a few steps further. Fresh croissants every morning. A very safe neighborhood and the apartment - behind three locked doors - felt extremely safe. Alex accommodated our early arrival by allowing the cleaning lady to let us in so we never actually met him, but he was friendly and helpful on the phone. We would certainly return to this or other of his apartments. My one quibble would be that there were no English instructions. All notes were in French. It would have been very helpful to have more information on how things worked in English.
The stay was great. The apartment has everything you would need, the bed is very comfortable, the location is great as it is the metro next door and you can walk to the Lovre, Opera ... The area of the apartment is set, as there are plenty of restaurants, shops ... and the apartment is very quiet as it falls to the inner courtyard. I absolutely recommend it, and if I go to Paris, stay in the same apartment.
La estancia ha sido genial. El apartamento tiene de todo lo que puedes necesitar, la cama es comodísima, la ubicación es estupenda ya que está la parada de metro al lado y se puede ir caminando hasta el Lovre, la Ópera... La zona del apartamento está muy ambientada, ya que hay gran cantidad de restaurantes, tiendas...y el apartamento es muy tranquilo, ya que recae a un patio interior. Lo recomiendo absolutamente, y si vuelvo a ir a París, me alojaría en el mismo apartamento.
The apartment has thoroughly enjoyed it. Was very well maintained.
Alex is a very nice and likeable man. We only had a few problems with the Timingt. Upon arrival, we waited over 1 hour. (Apologized), but the same in the return of the apartment. Appointment was 12.00 clock, 13.00 clock we went, Alex was not there yet, we had to go, because we still had an appointment at night in Dusseldorf.
We will book an apartment next year.
Die Wohnung hat uns sehr gut gefallen. War sehr gepflegt.
Alex ist ein sehr netter und sympatischer Mann. Wir hatten nur etwas Probleme mit dem Timingt. Bei der Ankunft warteten wir über 1 Std. (hat sich entschuldigt), doch bei der Rückgabe der Wohnung dasselbe. Terminvereinbarung war 12.00 Uhr, um 13.00 Uhr sind wir gegangen, Alex war noch nicht da, Wir mussten gehen, da wir in Düsseldorf abends noch eine Verabredung hatten.
Wir werden im nächsten Jahr wieder eine Wohnung buchen.
The apartment is located very close to everything. Unfortunately the kitchen is equipped too basic. Lack of utensils, microwave and range hood was defective. Stay rather well.
L'appartement est très situé, près de tout. Malheureusement la cuisine est équipé trop basique. Manque d'ustensiles, le micro-onde et la hotte de la cuisinière était défectueux. Séjour somme toute bien.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption