11Enjoying Life Dont Have ToBe Expencive
- Lockable room
|Address||Evesham Road, E15 4AL London, United Kingdom|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||3 days ago|
The guest have access to the kitchen and bathroom, washing facilities, towels and bedding, small rear garden and free wifi.
-We are located in STRATFORD, EAST LONDON, TRAVEL ZONE 3
- we are 7 minutes away from the London city center (from Liverpool Street)
- we are 10 mins away from Stratford underground station by walking
- we are 25 mins away from Oxford Street
- we offer good price and quality adjusted to this price
- we taking needs of our guests seriously :-)))
Stratford area is a classic example of East London marked by incredible mixture of cultures, races, traditions. It is the heart of Olympic Games in the nearest past.
This area exceptionally well connected with city center literally 7 minutes away from Liverpool Street by train.
This area is also very convenient for travelers from/to STANSTED AIRPORT thus many of the coaches go to London through STRATFORD. However other airports are also fine due to well-developed underground, train and bus connections in the city.
All TRAVEL CARDS and OYSTER CARDS are accepted. What you need is an Oyster card with One Day Travel Card Zone 1-3 cost approximately £5.70 per day. London is an expensive town so be prepared to spend.
Take Central Line underground train to Stratford. From Stratford the house is withing walking distance. (website hidden) the address previously and take the map with you.
We are 7 minutes away from Liverpool Street station by train or underground. Liverpool Street is a perfect spot to start exploring London. Liverpool Street is in the heart of London's business City- with its panoramic views, dramatic St. Paul Cathedral, well known Tower Bridge, Tower of London and River Thames itself. It is highly recommend for every tourist to use the Liverpool Street / Stratford route for his/her trips thus it will save lots of time, energy and frustration. To remind you again: WE ARE 7 MINUTES AWAY FROM the LIVERPOOL STREET STATION BY TRAIN.
Please use this tip to help yourself make your trip to London as pleasant as possible :-)
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING US AND HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME IN LONDON!
|Maximum nights||1 month|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
It was good time in London! Nice, warm, cozy room (if it was not enough warm we have small electric radiator), clean kitchen and bathroon in a typical english residential building. We could without problems prepare something to eat. Householder was helpful and nice. We saw him once at the beginning.
- Rooms: relatively small, bed very unstable (is on wheels and is more tinkered together than anything else), the walls are very thin so you can hear every conversation throughout the house and all other activities in the house.
- Location: 15 min walk to the train and from there no 40 min to downtown
- WC: As already described in other reviews has occurred, the lack of toilet paper problem with us.
-Kitchen: Everything there that you need :)
- Zimmer: relativ klein, Bett sehr instabil ( steht auf Rollen und ist eher zusammen gebastelt als alles andere), Die Wände sind sehr dünn so das man jedes Gespräch im ganzen Haus sowie alle anderen Aktivitäten im Haus hört.
- Lage: 15 min Fußweg zur Bahn und von da keine 40 min in die Innenstadt
- WC: Wie schon in anderen Bewertungen beschrieben ist das mangelnde Toilettenpapier Problem auch bei uns aufgetreten.
-Küche: alles da was man braucht :)
Everything was excellent.
Beautiful apartment, quote and very clean room, and the position is Perfect For a short stay in London. Along with a very friendly house owner :)
Me and my boyfriend spent one night in Ruslans apartment on Boleyn Road. Generaly apartment was ok. Room was really nice and clean. I didn't have any problems to contact with Ruslans. He gave me clear instruction how to get to his apartment, explain everything by mail so he is helpful and answears for all your question. For this price i think the conditions were ok. You have to know that is not a city centre and is not first zone but it is not difficult to get there from this apartment ( about 10 min walk to underground station). I can recommend this apartmet if you don't want to spend a lot of money. Maybe neighborhood isn't the best but at all is good vality for this money.
I stayed in another room on Kitchener Rd so I can only review that location. The area was convenient for where I needed to be at for work at the time. It's a bit grim but I was familiar with it.
The room was large and clean . The pictures are a true reflection but can't show everything! :) The bed was a bit lumpy and a few maintenance issues such as having no ceiling light only a floor lamp, curtain rail nearly came off as it wasn't a proper rail or fixed correctly. The power went out when I came back in the evening so briefly had no light in my room. A tenant found the fuse box and resumed power to the sockets. Ruslans answered my texts. The locks on the bedroom doors are for cupboard doors so are easy to screw off. I didn't leave my valuables behind when i went out and didn't feel secure at night. Overall it's ok ish.
The house is very hot, we had a great time around is full of shops and the metro is nearby. I recommend it to those who go for a holiday in London.
La casa è caldissima, siamo stati benissimo, intorno è pieno di negozi e la metropolitana è vicina. Lo consiglio a chi va a fare una vacanza a Londra.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption