A Spacious Private Room
- Lockable room
- Family/child friendly
With its stylish layout it ideally suits singles or couples looking for a peaceful and comfortable stay in the heart of the city.
The room has access to a nice bathroom and a downstairs toilet, a modern spacious kitchen with all the mod cons, a central heating, an on road parking and a nice garden. Bed-linen and towels are available for every guest.
Our lovely friendly housekeeper is available 24/7 to help you with everything you need during your stay, you should just call or text her.
Situated in the heart of Drumcondra, the area boasts many shops, restaurants, take always, bars, surgeries, schools, DCU, sport facilities and various public transport links are within easy reach.
Just 15 minutes walk from city centre, this house is a great choice for anyone looking for a perfect accommodation at a reasonable price.
It is also surrounded by Croke Park stadium, Mater Hospital and the unique (and free admittance) National Botanic Gardens are just 2 minutes walk upstream.
2. Your check in time must be carefully arranged before your arrival. PLEASE CONTACT ME from the airport or 30-60minutes before you arrive. DO NOT come to the door and expect someone to be waiting for you, if you have not confirmed that you are on your way. Please, be on time to check in so that you ensure the smooth check in process saving the time of our busy housekeepers. If you are late more than 30 minutes, PLEASE let us know. This saves someone waiting for you. If you do not confirm the time, the housekeeper has the right to set another check in time suitable for him to manage you.
3. Your check out time is 10 am. If you need to arrange a later check out time or store your luggage, you should contact the housekeeper to ensure that such an arrangement is possible to happen. In case there are new guests coming the same day, you may not be allowed to extent your stay and leave your luggage in the property.
4. Leave the furniture equipment and effects at the expiration or sooner determination of the tenancy in the rooms or places in which they were at the commencement of the tenancy.
5. Keep the sharing premises clean after using them.
6. Do not smoke in the property.
7. Do not leave the heating on when you go out for a long time.
8. Do not leave food scraps in the toilets and hairs in the bathroom tub.
9. Do not sleep directly on the mattress, pillows and duvets to make them dirty. Use the cover sets and sheets provided.
10. Do not allow any animals, birds, reptiles or rodents on the property.
11. If you invite a friend to live with you during your stay after your initial reservation, you will be charged additional € 20 per person per day.
12. If you break the house rules shown above, you will be fined € 80 per each rule broken. The fine must be paid automatically to the person who detected your fault.
13. If our company detects a broken rule of the above shown or get any complaint from the neighbours about suspicious activities of your side, we have the right to contact the local police (Gardai), arrange an immediate eviction without a termination notice and charge your full deposit kept by the website.
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Excellent accommodation close to the city centre. We enjoyed the house and the beautiful Dublin! Elitsa was very friendly and helpful by phone and she arranged a taxi for us on our way back. BUT we had terrible experience with the cleaner who knocked agressively on our door some minutes before 10 am and rudely said only "check out". We tried to explain her that we spoke with Elitsa to let us stay longer as our flight was in the evening and the room was vacant but she screamed "No English" and speeded in our room to clean. She did not call Elitsa to confirm that we will stay and made us with gestures to leave the place asap. It was absolutely unacceptable that we had to leave in the cold rainy day when we had an arrangement with Elitsa. I tried to explain the cleaner that my boyfriend is sick and have severe stomack aches but she did not listen!
There were problems at the beginning of. My mail with information of arrival has not been answered. My host was not reachable by phone. Handing over the keys No one came. Help we found in the neighbor. The room was very small, about 20 square meters but okay. I was there very disturbed that the cupboards, the oven and the fridge were dirty. The predecessor has something to make up for Sauber. The location was good. To the center there were only 15 Min.Ich would not book again the apartment.
Es gab Probleme von Anfang an. Meine Mail mit Daten von Ankunft wurde nicht beantwortet. Meine Gastgeberin war telefonisch nicht erreichbar. Zur Schlüsselübergabe ist Niemand gekommen. Hilfe haben wir bei der Nachbarin gefunden. Das Zimmer war sehr klein, ca. 20 qm aber soweit ok. Mich hat es sehr gestört, dass die Schränke, der Herd und der Kühlschrank schmutzig waren. Der Vorgänger hat wohl vergessen Sauber zu machen. Die Lage war gut. Zum Zentrum waren es nur 15 Min.Ich würde nicht noch einmal die Wohnung buchen.
the room was not available so I had very little to another without private shower finally no I never meet this famous Elitsa I'm disappointed I would not recommend this way of traveling
la chambre n'était plus disponible donc j'en ai eu une autre trés petite sans douche privée enfin nul je n'ai jamais rencontrer cette fameuse Elitsa je suis déçu je ne recommanderai pas cette facon de voyager
The stay was great. The bed very comfortable room well, and everything clean. The bathrooms were very clean. He had to leave the house at 10am but let us leave our bags there without any problem, besides being able to take the key until noon to collect them.
Until the center was a half hour walk, but Dublin still that's nothing.
Overall, very happy with the house.
La estancia ha sido genial. La habitación bien, la cama muy cómoda y todo limpio. Los baños estaban muy limpios. Había que abandonar la casa a las 10 de la mañana pero nos permitieron dejar allí las maletas sin ningún problema, además de poder llevarnos la llave hasta el mediodía para recogerlas.
Hasta el centro había una media hora andando, pero siendo Dublín eso no es nada.
En general, muy contentos con la casa.
That was my first booking via Wimdu and I was very disappointed. I had tried a few days before our arrival, Elitsa contact, but got no answer to my mails. Even on Facebook, I've tried it, but there was nothing. When we finally arrived, nobody was there, of course, to collect the keys. We had to ask a neighbor who in turn called the owner of the apartments. The then pointed us to one of the rooms. Instead of the promised 40m² this room had a maximum of 12m². The facilities also left to be desired, so I but could still be alive. The small kitchen area but was simply dirty. We have there not cooked. Although I have contacted them several more times, I never got an answer to my mails. I would strongly advise against booking this apartment or if this landlord!
Das war meine erste Buchung über wimdu und ich war sehr enttäuscht. Ich hatte einige Tage vor unserer Anreise versucht, Elitsa zu kontaktieren, bekam aber keine Antwort auf meine Mails. Sogar über facebook habe ich es versucht, aber auch dort kam nichts. Als wir schließlich ankamen, war dort natürlich niemand zur Schlüsselübergabe. Wir mussten eine Nachbarin fragen, die wiederum den Besitzer der Apartments anrief. Der wies uns dann eines der Zimmer zu. Statt der versprochenen 40m² hatte dieses Zimmer maximal 12m². Die Ausstattung ließ auch zu wünschen übrig, damit hätte ich aber noch leben können. Die kleine Kochecke jedoch war schlichtweg dreckig. Wir haben dort gar nicht gekocht. Obwohl ich sie noch mehrfach kontaktiert habe, habe ich nie eine Antwort auf meine Mails bekommen. Ich würde dringend von der Buchung dieses Apartments bzw. bei dieser Vermieterin abraten!
The apartment is well equipped and clean, quiet and not far from downtown (30 minute leisurely walk). Regarding the check-in as we were late we had to contact the host, and cost a bit to locate, and it was not until ek same day booking when po locate and is why we have put less punctuation. However, it was good because there was no problem doing later than 8pm, which elsewhere often get hit or have to pay extra.
With the host only talk by phone, we did not see in person, and showed that if friendly always available if we had any problem in our stay.
The apartment as I said very full, hot shower, heating, hairdryer, towels, kitchen, generally fine ... and perfect wifi signal did not have any problem. Fully recommend this option
El apartamento esta bien equipado y limpio, es tranquilo y no muy lejos del centro de la ciudad (30 minutos andando tranquilamente). Respecto al check-in como llegabamos tarde tuvimos que contactar con la anfitriona, y costo un poco localizarla, y no fue hasta ek mismo dia de la reserva cuando la localizamos y es po ello que le hemos puesto menos puntuacion. A pesar de ello, fue bien puesto que no hubo problema en hacerlo mas tarde de las 8 pm, cosa que en otros sitios suelen ponerte pegas o tienes que pagar un suplemento.
Con la anfitriona solo hablamos por telefono, no la vimos en persona, eso si se mostro amable y siempre disponible si teniamos cualquier problema en nuestra estancia.
El apartamento como he dicho muy completo, ducha con agua caliente, calefaccion, secador, toallas, cocina equipada , en general muy bien...y la señal del wifi perfecta no tuvimos ningun problema. Recomendaria completamente esta opcion
Very nice neighborhood, clean room and pretty quiet. Only downside: the shower (hot water problems ...).
Very good stay in the district of Drumcondra, we recommend!
Quartier très agréable, chambre propre et plutôt calme. Seul bémol : la douche (problèmes d'eau chaude...).
Très bon séjour dans le quartier de Drumcondra, nous recommandons !
Good place to stay for a few days. No luxury but nice and clean. Lots of buses going to the city centre. Sometimes a little loud at nights (cars etc.) but i can only speak for the room i stayed in. Really good value!
Elitsa tells you to contact her at least 30 minutes upon arrival... The problem was : she just wasn't reachable! So we had to wait 30 minutes in front of the house until a tennant let us in... After another hour Elitsa finally answered the phone and didn't know which room was ours.. We had to look for a free room.
Besides that... It's okay. Small but clean and okay for a city trip. If you're looking for a cosy Irish homestay it's definitely not the right house.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption