AI Navicelli, Hall of Mirrors
- Lockable room
- Family/child friendly
- Parking available
|Address||via aldo moro, 56122 pisa, Italy|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
10 minut walking from the main shopping street of the city and the inner center, and from train station and bus station, in a calm and quiet residential area, with shops and supermarket nearby, you will have a free parking area in front of the apartment, and along the street, it's a perfect location to visit the city. all the rooms of the apartment have private bathroom, but the kitchen is shared with the order guests, so you have to keep the shared area clean just after use for other guest.
We will be always in the area to help for any need, and we will be happy to give tips, info and turistic inforation to have the best esperience in Pisa and nearby!
House rules1) Trash only toilet paper in the bathroom, don’t trash solid things, like cotton fioc, sanitary towel, tampon, makeup remover or anyting solid, because behind all the wastewater discharge there is a pump, if you trash solid thigs the pump will broke, and wastewater will block.
2) Living room-kitchen always in order, you can use, but you have to clean all the thing you use, stowels pots, table kitchen, table, and also the floor, plese remember to clean all you use, and just after use put all in order.
3) Respect of orther guest and neighborhood,so please follow the rule 2, and don’t make so mutch noise after 22:00 (10 P.M.), don’t make shower in the late night. If you are leaving the room in the night or in the early morning, please be very quiet, do not drag, but lift your bags,people area sleeping down.
4) Respect of the house, especialy follow the rule 1 and 2, if something it’s broke, or you broke something, it’s just a thing i can fix or change, so don’t worry, but let us know about it!
6) Check out Time we need time to clean rooms, so please respect check out time.
7) Check in and arrival time, Let Us know,and respect arrival time or advive if you are late, ore no one will be there waiting for you, and you will have to wait for us!
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 21 AU per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Reviews of this property
Hallo! Luca war ein toller Gastgeber, der jederzeit erreichbar war. Das Zimmer war toll, zentral gelegen und für eine Städtetour völlig ausreichend. Uns hat es super gefallen!
We had a really great stay in Pisa! Good location, 10 minute walk to the main street between train station and leaning tower. Room was spacious with a very nice fan (which was needed), shower room/toilet was small but okay and the kitchen facilities were fine. Bed very comfy and quiet at night. Would recommend!!
Euan and Amelia
Cuando llegamos al apartamento Luca nos estaba esperando con el mapa de la ciudad. Nos recomendó restaurantes y las mejores rutas para llegar a los monumentos más importantes, se portó muy bien.
Recuerdo a los pròximos huespedes si no han leïdo bien las istrucciones, el apartamento es compartido, para nosotros no nos llevó ningun problema. La cocina está bastante equipada para poder cocinar.
El apartamento no está céntrico pero no supone ningun problema andar al lado del río hasta llegar al centro.
Si lo que buscas es un apartamento económico y organizado es tu mejor opción!
From Claudia and Carol (CU2TLYCS)
We had a great time in Pisa , the accommodation was good ,the room were surprisingly specious.Bathroom shower-space little tight. Kitchen living area provided all necessity's.From the apartment we could easely walk to all the sight we wanted to see, a grocery store been just 5 min. from there .The railway station we walked 15mi. ,from there we visited Lucca and Florence .As well traveling back home there is a shuttle bus to the airport every 10 min. Luca is very friendly and was waiting for us patiently,as we arrived very late at night.
Non ho conosciuto di persona il signor Luca ma mi è bastato scambiare poche chiacchiere con mamma Carla per capire la loro bontà e disponibilità.
Non distante dalla stazione ferroviaria e dall'aeroporto, raggiungibili a piedi, come ho fatto io e la mia compagna.
We arrived about 22, Luka picked us up from the airport. Each room has a small, but very functional bathroom. The kitchen is very well equipped. It is a set of maps and guides. International guests, and everyone feel at home. The atmosphere in the apartment wonderful. It's very clean. I regret that because of the late booking and because of lack of space, we could not stay again returning after visiting Tuscany. I would recommend 100%. Luka're a great host! Robert, Hana, Viktor
Besser als erwartet war es in der Unterkunft in Pisa! Es handelt sicvh um eine Wohnung, in der die einzelnen Zimmer einzeln vermietet werden - man weiß also nicht, mit wem man dort dann 'lebt'. Glücklicherweise war keinE RaucherIn mit in der Wohnung - das hatte ich befürchtet und das wäre dann für mich schwierig geworden... So war ich am Abend alleine, nachts kamen Mitbewohnende, morgens als ich abreiste war ich allerdings wieder alleine.
Alle Absprachen mit dem Vermieter waren unkompliziert, mein Zimmer + Bad war sauber und entsprach meinen Erwartungen, das Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis ist gut!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption