Rio de Janeiro is the lively Brazilian city known for many things, including its vibrant festivals, its spectacular landscapes and its stunning harbour. The Rio de Janeiro harbor is amongst the spectacular surrounds of the Sugar Loaf mountains and the hills of Tijuca. This unique and magnificent location has certainly helped the harbour obtain its status as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. There is such a variety of activities Rio de Janeiro and you can be guaranteed to find attractions to suit any traveler. A trip to the Sugar Loaf mountains is certainly a must do in Rio de Janeiro and it is one of the city’s most popular attractions. Enjoy the ride up the mountains in the cable car where you will be able to get a spectacular 360 degree view of the area. Once atop the mountain you will be treated to more breath taking views and if you enjoy mountain climbing, you will have plenty of opportunities here! If you aren’t game to scale the mountains though, watching some of risk takers making their way up the mountain is certainly an thing to witness. While you are here you might also like to relax on one of the many stunning beaches here, a favourite pass time for locals and tourists alike. Main beaches such as Leme and Barra have all the amenities you will need and you can even rent tents and chairs to make your sunbathing experience even more pleasurable. You may also like to visit famous beaches such as Copacabana and Ipanema which are particularly beautiful. Bask in the sun all day and why not even mix with the locals and other tourists by joining in for one football and volleyball games that will no doubt be happening here. You have probably also heard about Rio de Janeiro's incredible Carnival which is one of the biggest in the world. This is truly a sight to see and a wonderful, lively cultural celebration that will be an experience to remember. Music, dancing, sun, culture, all wrapped in to one. Check the dates before you leave and you may just be lucky enough to experience this incredible festival!
Top 50 Apartments in Rio de Janeiro
- Rio de Janeiro, BrazilApartmentThis apartment, offering a kitchen, is located in Copacabana . Also providing a TV and air conditioning, the 1-bedroom property has 30m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 30 m²5 people are interested in this propertyfrom $79AUper night
- Rio de Janeiro, BrazilHouseOffering a kitchen and a balcony, this 70m² house has 2 bedrooms. It is located in Santa Teresa & Laranjeiras and has a TV.6 guests / 2 bedrooms / 70 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $389AUper night
- Rio de Janeiro, BrazilHouseThis room, offering air conditioning, is located in Santa Teresa & Laranjeiras . Also providing a pool and a kitchen, the 1-bedroom property has 18m² of space.22 guests / 6 bedrooms / 1400 m²8 people are interested in this propertyfrom $719AUper night
- Rio de Janeiro, BrazilApartmentThis apartment, offering air conditioning, is located in Copacabana . Also providing Wi-Fi and a kitchen, the 3-bedroom property has 81m² of space.8 guests / 3 bedrooms / 750 ft²8 people are interested in this propertyfrom $102AUper night
- Rio de Janeiro, BrazilApartmentThis 100m² property in Copacabana offers a kitchen and a TV. The 3-bedroom apartment also offers guests a hot tub.6 guests / 3 bedrooms / 100 m²6 people are interested in this propertyfrom $295AUper night
- Rio de Janeiro, BrazilApartmentThis 3-bedroom apartment in Flamengo & Glória offers 110m² of space. Amenities include Wi-Fi, a kitchen and air conditioning.6 guests / 3 bedrooms / 110 m²10 people are interested in this propertyfrom $169AUper night
- Rio de Janeiro, BrazilApartmentThis apartment, offering a TV, is located in Copacabana . Also providing a kitchen and air conditioning, the 2-bedroom property has 86m² of space.4 guests / 2 bedrooms / 86 m²from $181AUper night
- Rio de Janeiro, BrazilApartmentThis Copacabana apartment with 1 bedroom offers guests air conditioning and Wi-Fi. 32m² in size, it also provides a TV.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 35 m²20 people are interested in this propertyfrom $70AUper night
- Rio de Janeiro, BrazilApartmentAmenities such as a kitchen, air conditioning and Wi-Fi can be found at this Centro & Gamboa apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 32m² of space.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 32 m²13 people are interested in this propertyfrom $27AUper night
- Rio de Janeiro, BrazilApartmentThis apartment, offering parking, is located in Copacabana . Also providing a pool and a kitchen, the 2-bedroom property has 110m² of space.6 guests / 2 bedrooms / 110 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $221AUper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Rio de Janeiro
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Nice appartement, very close to Copacabana, perfect connection to bus and metro. Restaurants, supermarkets, laundry - everything very close. Luciana is a great host and very helpful. Appartement is as described, comfortable bed and more ...
Vincenzo Is a great host, his property is centrally located, and very close to Copacabana beach. Vincenzo made it very easy to check-in to his apartment.
Luciana is a superhost! The apartment were in excellent shape and everything worked out fantastic. She also helped me with secure and cheap transport to and from the international airport. I can recommend her different apartments to anyo...
perfect situated appartment - near Metro, 30m from the beach of Copacabana. We had very good days there. The hospitality of Samuel is really perfect. He took care of everything - even organized trips or helped us find things - he took c...
We are wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)