Tel Aviv is a vibrant city in Israel, beautifully located on the Mediterranean coast. Expect a lively, colourful and cosmopolitan city that never sleeps. You will also notice the many Bauhaus buildings here with their simple white colour giving Tel Aviv the nickname of the White City. This important collection of Bauhaus buildings has also given the city the title of a cultural UNESCO World Heritage site. One of the most famous sites in Tel Aviv is Old Jaffa, the point where it’s believed Jonah boarded a ship and was later swallowed by a huge fish. Old Jaffa is one of the oldest ports in the world and is a stunning place to visit, full of lovely alleyways filled with museums, galleries, restaurants, shops and the famous Jaffa flea market is nearby. The warm weather which is pretty much yearlong in Tel Aviv is one of its other major attractions, along with the stunning beaches. There is a real ‘beach scene’ in Tel Aviv with locals and tourists converging on the beach and its surrounds, playing instruments, having barbeques, and participating in the many cultural activities available. In terms if festivals, Tel Aviv has a number of them and there is usually a festival of some sort going on nearly every weekend. Tel Aviv really does feel like a city in constant celebration, which of courses brings us to its famous nightlife! The lively nightlife it Tel Aviv is world renowned. As the city never sleeps, expect to find crowds in the main streets and on the beaches at any hour of the morning. Added to this is the long list of bars and clubs to choose from and there is venues to suit any taste.
Top 50 Apartments in Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartmentAmenities such as a TV, air conditioning and a kitchen can be found at this Old North - Tel Aviv apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 45m² of space.5 guests / 1 bedroom / 40 m²from $168AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartmentThis apartment, offering Wi-Fi, is located in Old North - Tel Aviv . Also providing a kitchen and air conditioning, the 1-bedroom property has 45m² of space.5 guests / 1 bedroom / 45 m²3 people are interested in this propertyfrom $210AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartmentThis 1-bedroom apartment in City Center - Lev HaIr offers 60m² of space. Amenities include a kitchen, air conditioning and Wi-Fi.5 guests / 1 bedroom / 60 m²5 people are interested in this propertyfrom $112AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelPrivate roomOffering Wi-Fi and a TV, this 30m² room has 1 bedroom. It is located in Old North - Tel Aviv and has air conditioning.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 30 m²5 people are interested in this propertyfrom $119AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartmentA balcony, Wi-Fi and air conditioning can be found at this City Center - Lev HaIr apartment. It offers 2 bedrooms and 60m² of space5 guests / 2 bedrooms / 65 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $126AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartment8 guests / 3 bedrooms / 130 m²6 previous guestsfrom $279AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartmentWith 2 bedrooms and Wi-Fi, this 80m² apartment is located in City Center - Lev HaIr. Other facilities include a kitchen and a babycot.8 guests / 3 bedrooms / 100 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $349AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartment6 guests / 2 bedrooms / 75 m²6 previous guestsfrom $210AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartmentThis apartment, offering a kitchen, is located in Southern Outskirt & Bat Yam . Also providing Wi-Fi and air conditioning, the 1-bedroom property has 42m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 42 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $119AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartmentThis 2-bedroom apartment in City Center - Lev HaIr offers 75m² of space. Amenities include a kitchen, air conditioning and parking.6 guests / 2 bedrooms / 75 m²from $236AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartmentLocated in City Center - Lev HaIr, this 35m² apartment offers 1 bedroom and air conditioning - Wi-Fi and a kitchen are also provided.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 35 m²3 people are interested in this propertyfrom $182AUper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Tel Aviv
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Very pleasant men, who were very helpful too. I was grateful for them to inform me about the imminent weather conditions and to suggest approbiate clothing. I was allowed to share their daily life. A pity though that the weather did not ...
We did not see the owner we dealt only with the rent company. SeaNRent. They were very nice, were in contact with us all the time, bought some things missing which we asked from them. They gave us necessary tourist information. We were...
Great place in a familiar neightbourhood. Clean and well organized The communication with the host was simply great
Danielas flat is situated in an interesting young and safe quarter. How often we stayd on the fantastic balcony to look down at the people . Also the beds were very comfortable. The flat is realy near to the beaches, only 15 min by foot....
We are wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)