Tel Aviv is a vibrant city in Israel, beautifully located on the Mediterranean coast. Expect a lively, colourful and cosmopolitan city that never sleeps. You will also notice the many Bauhaus buildings here with their simple white colour giving Tel Aviv the nickname of the White City. This important collection of Bauhaus buildings has also given the city the title of a cultural UNESCO World Heritage site. One of the most famous sites in Tel Aviv is Old Jaffa, the point where it’s believed Jonah boarded a ship and was later swallowed by a huge fish. Old Jaffa is one of the oldest ports in the world and is a stunning place to visit, full of lovely alleyways filled with museums, galleries, restaurants, shops and the famous Jaffa flea market is nearby. The warm weather which is pretty much yearlong in Tel Aviv is one of its other major attractions, along with the stunning beaches. There is a real ‘beach scene’ in Tel Aviv with locals and tourists converging on the beach and its surrounds, playing instruments, having barbeques, and participating in the many cultural activities available. In terms if festivals, Tel Aviv has a number of them and there is usually a festival of some sort going on nearly every weekend. Tel Aviv really does feel like a city in constant celebration, which of courses brings us to its famous nightlife! The lively nightlife it Tel Aviv is world renowned. As the city never sleeps, expect to find crowds in the main streets and on the beaches at any hour of the morning. Added to this is the long list of bars and clubs to choose from and there is venues to suit any taste.
Top 50 Apartments in Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartmentA balcony, Wi-Fi and air conditioning can be found at this City Center - Lev HaIr apartment. It offers 2 bedrooms and 60m² of space5 guests / 2 bedrooms / 65 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $125AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartmentThis apartment, offering Wi-Fi, is located in Old North - Tel Aviv . Also providing a kitchen and air conditioning, the 1-bedroom property has 45m² of space.5 guests / 1 bedroom / 45 m²2 people are interested in this propertyfrom $166AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartmentAmenities such as a TV, air conditioning and a kitchen can be found at this Old North - Tel Aviv apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 45m² of space.5 guests / 1 bedroom / 40 m²5 people are interested in this propertyfrom $139AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartmentThis 2-bedroom apartment in City Center - Lev HaIr offers 75m² of space. Amenities include a kitchen, air conditioning and parking.6 guests / 2 bedrooms / 75 m²from $253AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartmentLocated in City Center - Lev HaIr, this 28m² apartment offers 1 bedroom and a balcony - air conditioning and a kitchen are also provided.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 28 m²3 people are interested in this propertyfrom $83AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartment5 guests / 1 bedroom / 45 m²97 previous guestsfrom $118AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartmentLocated in City Center - Lev HaIr, this 35m² apartment offers 1 bedroom and air conditioning - Wi-Fi and a kitchen are also provided.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 35 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $139AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelPrivate roomOffering Wi-Fi and a TV, this 30m² room has 1 bedroom. It is located in Old North - Tel Aviv and has air conditioning.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 30 m²2 people are interested in this propertyfrom $118AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartmentWith 2 bedrooms and Wi-Fi, this 80m² apartment is located in City Center - Lev HaIr. Other facilities include a kitchen and a babycot.8 guests / 3 bedrooms / 100 m²8 people are interested in this propertyfrom $347AUper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Tel Aviv
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Great host and great apartment. Especially enjoyed the kitchen.
Ina was a very loveful woman. I felt very good in her home and I want to come again and do something together: walk, drinking a coffee/beer. ;-) Thanks a lot! :-)
Judith was a perfect host. She was always accessible. Check-in was very easy. The apartment was very clean. More than enough towels and bed suits. The apartment is absolutely perfect. The location awesome. Very close to the karmel market...
We had a fine stay at Mickey and want to say "THANK YOU, Micky!!!" for being your guest! Finest regards, Betty und Rafael
We are wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)