Tel Aviv is a vibrant city in Israel, beautifully located on the Mediterranean coast. Expect a lively, colourful and cosmopolitan city that never sleeps. You will also notice the many Bauhaus buildings here with their simple white colour giving Tel Aviv the nickname of the White City. This important collection of Bauhaus buildings has also given the city the title of a cultural UNESCO World Heritage site. One of the most famous sites in Tel Aviv is Old Jaffa, the point where it’s believed Jonah boarded a ship and was later swallowed by a huge fish. Old Jaffa is one of the oldest ports in the world and is a stunning place to visit, full of lovely alleyways filled with museums, galleries, restaurants, shops and the famous Jaffa flea market is nearby. The warm weather which is pretty much yearlong in Tel Aviv is one of its other major attractions, along with the stunning beaches. There is a real ‘beach scene’ in Tel Aviv with locals and tourists converging on the beach and its surrounds, playing instruments, having barbeques, and participating in the many cultural activities available. In terms if festivals, Tel Aviv has a number of them and there is usually a festival of some sort going on nearly every weekend. Tel Aviv really does feel like a city in constant celebration, which of courses brings us to its famous nightlife! The lively nightlife it Tel Aviv is world renowned. As the city never sleeps, expect to find crowds in the main streets and on the beaches at any hour of the morning. Added to this is the long list of bars and clubs to choose from and there is venues to suit any taste.
Top 50 Apartments in Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartmentAmenities such as a hot tub, air conditioning and Wi-Fi can be found at this City Center - Lev HaIr apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 22m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 22 m²6 people are interested in this propertyfrom $137AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartmentWith 1 bedroom and parking, this 55m² apartment is located in Northern Outskirt & Herzliya. Other facilities include air conditioning and a TV.6 guests / 1 bedroom / 55 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $188AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartmentAmenities such as a kitchen, Wi-Fi and air conditioning can be found at this City Center - Lev HaIr apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 30m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 30 m²5 people are interested in this propertyfrom $121AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartmentThis apartment, offering a babycot, is located in City Center - Lev HaIr . Also providing a kitchen and a balcony, the 1-bedroom property has 55m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 55 m²2 people are interested in this propertyfrom $188AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartment8 guests / 2 bedrooms3 people are interested in this propertyfrom $469AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartment8 guests / 2 bedrooms / 75 m²23 previous guests8 people are interested in this propertyfrom $201AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartmentThis 115m² property in New North - Tel Aviv offers a TV and air conditioning. The 2-bedroom apartment also offers guests a dishwasher.4 guests / 2 bedrooms / 110 m²from $221AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelApartmentThis 80m² property in Eastern Outskirt & Ramat Gan offers Wi-Fi and a balcony. The 2-bedroom apartment also offers guests air conditioning.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 800 ft²2 people are interested in this propertyfrom $133AUper night
- Tel Aviv, IsraelHouse6 guests / 3 bedrooms2 people are interested in this propertyfrom $241AUper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Tel Aviv
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Ina was a very loveful woman. I felt very good in her home and I want to come again and do something together: walk, drinking a coffee/beer. ;-) Thanks a lot! :-)
Judith was a perfect host. She was always accessible. Check-in was very easy. The apartment was very clean. More than enough towels and bed suits. The apartment is absolutely perfect. The location awesome. Very close to the karmel market...
We had a fine stay at Mickey and want to say "THANK YOU, Micky!!!" for being your guest! Finest regards, Betty und Rafael
Very pleasant men, who were very helpful too. I was grateful for them to inform me about the imminent weather conditions and to suggest approbiate clothing. I was allowed to share their daily life. A pity though that the weather did not ...
We are wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)