Warsaw is more than just the capital of Poland; as the nation's political, cultural and economic center, it is truly the hub of the nation. Founded in 1596, the city was nearly destroyed during World War II. Many of the city’s historical buildings were decimated, although few remain and are still tourist attractions today. Warsaw’s public transportation system is among the finest in Eastern Europe and consists of an underground system, trams and buses. For the best way to view many historical landmarks at once, follow the royal route on foot. This six kilometer route is a series of connected streets that links up Warsaw's most significant historic and cultural landmarks, including Castle Square, St. Anne's Church, Triple Cross Square and several palaces, churches and public plazas. Wimdu can help you to find a beautiful B&B or private apartment in the heart of this captivating city. From apartments in Valencia to B&Bs in Vancouver, Wimdu can help you to find a privately-owned property!
Top 50 Apartments in Warsaw
- Warsaw, PolandApartmentThis 80m² property in Warsaw offers a kitchen and a balcony. The 1-bedroom house also offers guests parking.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 80 m²11 people are interested in this propertyfrom $57AUper night
- Warsaw, PolandApartmentOffering Wi-Fi and a TV, this 40m² apartment has 2 bedrooms. It is located in Praga and has a dishwasher.5 guests / 2 bedrooms / 40 m²13 people are interested in this propertyfrom $41AUper night
- Warsaw, PolandApartmentThis apartment, offering a kitchen, is located in Śródmieście . Also providing a TV and Wi-Fi, the 1-bedroom property has 25m² of space.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 25 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $61AUper night
- Warsaw, PolandApartmentSituated in the heart of Wola, this 1-bedroom apartment offers guests a TV and 45m². a kitchen is also provided.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 45 m²13 people are interested in this propertyfrom $43AUper night
- Warsaw, PolandApartment4 guests / 1 bedroom / 45 m²More than 200 previous guests20 people are interested in this propertyfrom $34AUper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Warsaw
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
We had some troubles accessing the apartment due to miscommunication, but once we arrived we had no issues. The kitchen and bathroom were modern and well equipped. The living room was spacious as well. There is a strong wi-fi signal, cru...
Great place, tidy and spacious apartment (i'd say great for two; and still manageable for four). Excellent for a short term Warsaw visit, i.e., week long visit (if not longer). The bath tub is a joy, and a must after a long day. Transpor...
7 ladies, 60 yrs +, lived in the apartment for one week. We are very satisfied with its location and the nearness to the bakery shop and the butcher close to our entrance.They supplied us with good products for our breakfast. It was a l...
We are wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)