Warsaw is more than just the capital of Poland; as the nation's political, cultural and economic center, it is truly the hub of the nation. Founded in 1596, the city was nearly destroyed during World War II. Many of the city’s historical buildings were decimated, although few remain and are still tourist attractions today. Warsaw’s public transportation system is among the finest in Eastern Europe and consists of an underground system, trams and buses. For the best way to view many historical landmarks at once, follow the royal route on foot. This six kilometer route is a series of connected streets that links up Warsaw's most significant historic and cultural landmarks, including Castle Square, St. Anne's Church, Triple Cross Square and several palaces, churches and public plazas. Wimdu can help you to find a beautiful B&B or private apartment in the heart of this captivating city. From apartments in Valencia to B&Bs in Vancouver, Wimdu can help you to find a privately-owned property!
Top 50 Apartments in Warsaw
- Warsaw, PolandApartment4 guests / 1 bedroom / 45 m²More than 200 previous guests21 people are interested in this propertyfrom $34AUper night
- Warsaw, PolandApartment4 guests / 1 bedroom / 30 m²147 previous guests11 people are interested in this propertyfrom $43AUper night
- Warsaw, PolandApartmentThis 80m² property in Warsaw offers a kitchen and a balcony. The 1-bedroom house also offers guests parking.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 80 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $58AUper night
- Warsaw, PolandApartmentOffering Wi-Fi and a TV, this 40m² apartment has 2 bedrooms. It is located in Praga and has a dishwasher.6 guests / 2 bedrooms / 40 m²10 people are interested in this propertyfrom $41AUper night
- Warsaw, PolandApartmentThis apartment, offering a kitchen, is located in Śródmieście . Also providing a TV and Wi-Fi, the 1-bedroom property has 25m² of space.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 25 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $61AUper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Warsaw
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
great apartment lived up to expectations. The area is nice although a bit far from the center, but public transport makes it easy. I recommend!
Very well placed apartment - easy walk to Central Warsaw and also to Old Town. Very spacious and modern,, but I found it a little strange that there were no doors between the bedrooms - I had booked two rooms as my travelling companion ...
The apartment is very nice, clean, light and warm, no noisy neighbours It is situated not far from the center so we could reach all the sightseeings not only by a private car but also by the public transport. Our vacation was perfect and...
We enjoyed our time in warsaw and with Lukasz appartment had an very good place to stay. Also the communication was very efficient and flexible.
We are wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)