Warsaw is more than just the capital of Poland; as the nation's political, cultural and economic center, it is truly the hub of the nation. Founded in 1596, the city was nearly destroyed during World War II. Many of the city’s historical buildings were decimated, although few remain and are still tourist attractions today. Warsaw’s public transportation system is among the finest in Eastern Europe and consists of an underground system, trams and buses. For the best way to view many historical landmarks at once, follow the royal route on foot. This six kilometer route is a series of connected streets that links up Warsaw's most significant historic and cultural landmarks, including Castle Square, St. Anne's Church, Triple Cross Square and several palaces, churches and public plazas. Wimdu can help you to find a beautiful B&B or private apartment in the heart of this captivating city. From apartments in Valencia to B&Bs in Vancouver, Wimdu can help you to find a privately-owned property!
Top 50 Apartments in Warsaw
- Warsaw, PolandApartmentOffering Wi-Fi and a TV, this 40m² apartment has 2 bedrooms. It is located in Praga and has a dishwasher.6 guests / 2 bedrooms / 40 m²14 people are interested in this propertyfrom $44AUper night
- Warsaw, PolandApartmentWith 1 bedroom and Wi-Fi, this 25m² apartment is located in Mokotów. Other facilities include a TV and a kitchen.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 25 m²8 people are interested in this propertyfrom $55AUper night
- Warsaw, PolandApartmentSituated in the heart of Wola, this 1-bedroom apartment offers guests a TV and 45m². a kitchen is also provided.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 45 m²14 people are interested in this propertyfrom $38AUper night
- Warsaw, PolandApartment4 guests / 1 bedroom / 30 m²187 previous guests12 people are interested in this propertyfrom $46AUper night
- Warsaw, PolandApartmentThis Śródmieście apartment with 1 bedroom offers guests a TV and a kitchen. 25m² in size, it also provides Wi-Fi.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 25 m²12 people are interested in this propertyfrom $59AUper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Warsaw
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
I spent there 5 nights. Lovely apartment, spacious for one person. Simple but cozy and tastefully decorated, a relaxing place indeed. The kitchen was rather well equipped and comfortable. Very small bathroom, but that was not a big deal,...
Very nice host and great location. The apartament is small but cozy and comfortable to stay in, photos really match the reality. There's a well equipped grocery store and a metro station nearby. I would really recommend that apartment.
The studio is located near the old town (15 minutes walking distance), the metro station (5 minutes away) and bike renting points (Veturilo). Nearby there are some super markets and vegetable stores. Also on the ground floor of the build...
The location is perfect, a couple a minutes walking from nowy swiat and around 10/15min walking from the city center. Since you're next to one of the main streets in Warsaw, you have bus stop, tram stop, coffee shops, restaurants and sma...
We are wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)