Brussels is the beautiful capital city of Belgium and a visit here will be one you will not regret. A wonderful place to start your journey is the Grand Place which is the stunning main square of Brussels and is considered so important that it is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Whilst in the square, you are surrounded by breathtaking architecture including the gothic style Brussels Town Hall and the spectacular Guildhalls. The Grand Place is a fantastic place to visit either day or night. The buildings are lit up at night which is a particularly beautiful site and if you are lucky there may even be music and light shows in the Grand Place when you visit. Also explore the areas surrounding the square as you never know what other beauties you may find. Brussels is also very famous for its ultra-modern architecture and a wonderful example of this is the Atomium. The Atomium is a fascinating series of spheres connected by tubes with the spheres housing exhibition and other public spaces. From the top sphere you will be able to get the most incredible panoramic view of the city. It certainly is a strange and unique structure and one that needs to be seen to be believed. In terms of museums, there are many wonderful museums here. Of particular note is the Horta Museum, a stunning museum in the former house of Belgian Art Nouveau architect, Victor Horta. Horta is considered one of the initiators of the Art Nouveau period and his house, which really is a must see, is also listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Apart from all of this, Brussels has a full event calendar all year around, countless wonderful chocolatiers, wonderful parks and some stunning parks. Brussels really is a place that will suit any traveler and the relaxed and friendly nature of the locals will only add to your experience.
Top 50 Apartments in Brussels
- Brussels, BelgiumApartmentAmenities such as a dishwasher, Wi-Fi and a kitchen can be found at this Woluwe & Auderghem apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 50m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 50 m²18 people are interested in this propertyfrom $99AUper night
Room in quiet area - Between downtown, airport, the European instution and Nato. Close to shop and transportBrussels, BelgiumPrivate roomSituated in the heart of Schaerbeek & Evere, this 1-bedroom room offers guests a TV and 15m². Wi-Fi is also provided.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 15 m²20 people are interested in this propertyfrom $69AUper night
- Brussels, BelgiumPrivate roomThis 2-person apartment with a TV in Brussels offers a great stay.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 25 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $73AUper night
- Brussels, BelgiumApartmentAmenities such as parking, Wi-Fi and a babycot can be found at this Etterbeek & Maelbeek apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 100m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 100 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $157AUper night
- Brussels, BelgiumApartmentWith 1 bedroom and a kitchen, this 60m² apartment is located in Etterbeek & Maelbeek. Other facilities include air conditioning and a TV.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 45 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $119AUper night
- Brussels, BelgiumPrivate roomSituated in the heart of Brussels, this 1-bedroom room offers guests breakfast and 21m². Wi-Fi is also provided.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 21 m²8 people are interested in this propertyfrom $97AUper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Brussels
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
The apartment was great. It was a whole building dedicated for vacational rental and it was super well located, spacious, minimalist but cozy, I liked it a lot, I would recommend it for sure.
The appartement was very nice and very clean. The towels, toilet paper, water boiler etc. where there. The location is perfect, in the middle of the center. We had a lovely stay.
Damien's home is a lovely place to stay; very clean and organised, nicely decorated, with a bit of a cat-theme, well-equipped with a fridge, microwave and kettle, and kitchen paraphernalia provided in the room. Lots of tourism info too, ...
Great apartment! Clean and all the necessaties are there. Valentin has done a wonderful job renovating the place. Only a few minutes to the city center by metro/tram. The hosts Valentin and Karin are very nice and ready to help wherever ...
We are wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)