2 Private Rooms w/ Gym, Pool, and more!
Floor No.1(with elevator)
The building is the only one of its kind in Brooklyn. The 24-hour roof deck is equipped with lounge chairs and a hot tub. We have a grill you can bring up if you'd like to cook dinner and look at the Manhattan skyline. There is a heated indoor pool. There is also a gym with weights, cardio machines and a punching bag, laundry in the building, a 24-hour dry sauna and a game room with fuseball, a pool table and a TV.
The apartment itself is a three bedroom, hardwood floor loft. We sleep in the loft upstairs, so you have the run of the living room kitchen and downstairs bedrooms. The kitchen is completely stocked as far as cooking goes and available to you. There is wireless internet. The bathroom has a shower and whirlpool tub.
The first room has lots of light, a closet and a queen bed with down blankets. When there are five people, we have a comfortable sofa bed we bring into the room so we can fit three people in this room and two in the second.
The second room is a loft room with a queen bed and a place to hang clothes. The ceiling is five feet high and there is flight of stairs to get up to the room. There is a large privacy curtain. Refer to the photos.
We provide coffee and tea and have snacks/pastries for sharing from time to time. You are free to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner in our fully stocked kitchen.
We are both New Yorkers. We know the city inside and out. We can recommend restaurants and shows and help with transit. There is a resident cat. He is very friendly, but if you have a cat allergy, this is not the place for you.
The neighborhood is a safe, residential Brooklyn neighborhood with lots of kids. Block parties and open fire hydrants are common in the summer. There is one fabulous pizza place nearby, but the real draw is that for a fraction of what you'd pay in a hotel, you can have a coffee while seeing the sun come up over the skyline, go for a swim, go to the sauna and be in Manhattan all before 10AM.
House rulesWe are very laid back. We work long hours and are not always home but we do have a few rules.
We provide towels, sheets, coffee, and hospitality, but if you are doing this for the first time, please remember this is not a hotel. This is our home and this is a shared space. We love to talk about the city and are happy to answer any and all questions and we keep the common areas clean (kitchen, bathroom, etc.). But we also use the kitchen and dining space and expect it to be shared.
- Please do all your dishes after you use them. If you have questions about the dishwasher, we can show you.
- We like to go out at night, but we make sure not to bring the party home. Please do the same.
- We do not charge cleaning fees or late check-in fees. If you arrive late, it is fine, just make sure you keep in contact with us. We work erratic hours and there is sometimes a chance you may have to pick up the keys at the store or the restaurant nearby.
- Please be nice to the cat :)
- If you have any problems at all with us or the place, please be direct and address those concerns during your stay. It will help your experience and help us be better hosts. We can always work something out!
|Weekly rate for up to 5 guests||$ 1304 AU|
|Monthly rate for up to 5 guests||$ 5492 AU|
|Maximum nights||1 month|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption