Tverskaya 15, walk to the Kremlin
- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
|Address||Тверская, 125009 Москва, Russia|
|Response time||A few hours|
Tverskaya Street is the main street of Moscow, there is a combination of different epochs and styles: famous Fillipov’s bakery, Eliseevski Food Store, Moscow Mayor’s Office, a monument to the founder of Moscow Yuri Dolgoruki, Russian Museum of Modern History, Chekhov Moscow Art Theatre, Ermolova Moscow Drama Theatre. The favourite meeting place of Muscovites – the monument to the famous russian poet Alexander Pushkin in Pushkin Square.
From just a couple of minutes walk you'll find the Red Square, Kremlin, Bolshoy Theatre.
The building is placed in a magnificent spot, which results very confortable to reach walking the most important touristic places in Moscow, as for example:
- Red Square, Kremlin - 5 minutes.
- Patriarchi Prudy - 20 minutes
- Arbat street- 25 minutes.
- Strastnoy bulvar street - 5 minutes.
You can reach many supermarkets, banks, bars and restaurants, without any need to pick up a taxi.
As it's located in the pink,violet and gray line, you can easily arrive to any corner of the city. Its ideal location also allows you to easily reach any of the train stations where the Aeroexpress trains connect Moscow with its airports.
- Metro Belorusskaya for Sheremetyevo - 2 metro stop away (direct line).
- Metro Kievskaya for Vnukovo- 2 metro stop away.
- Metro Paveletskaya for Domodedovo- 3 metro stops away (direct line).
This means that you can reach any of Moscow's airports within one hour.
The apartment is situated in an historical building. Here is lived a lot of artists, writers, army generals, politicians, etc. The building is in perfect condition.
My apartment is on the 8th floor and all of its windows have views to the Tverskaya Street, but it's quiet since it's has double windowpanes and 0,7 metre wide walls.
In my apartment you'll find:
- A big living room with magnificent views.
- A cozy bedroom with double bed.
- A big bathroom with a large bath.
- A totally empty wardrobe for you to put your stuff there if you want to.
- A table where you'll be able to work.
- A confortable chairs and sofa bed, where you can read or simply relax.
- A great feeling of space since the ceiling is 3,5 metre high.
- A totally full-equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher, different coffee and tee, sugar, steamer machine, coffe machine and all the necessary material for you to cook and eat. (Me myself love cooking).
- High speed WiFi unlimited Internet connection (free)
- A 3D plasma TV (Akado cabel TV with 120 channels)
- A washing machine for you to wash your clothes in case you need it. (no extra cost)
- A two air conditioners
- A vacuum cleaner.
- Fresh clean towels and linen.
- Iron and ironing board, hairdryer.
- Hot water (the whole year) and central heating in winter.
- In case you need it, I have city maps and guides in English, German, French and can give you practical information about the city.
This place is ideal if you’re coming on business trip or on vacation, so if you like it and want to stay here just contact me to check-out the availability.
House rulesGeneral rules.
When leaving the apartment please make sure that:
Closed the windows.
Locked the door.
Switched off the gas, water and light.
I will appreciate you.
The invitation letter to Russia can be only done through a licensed LLC. I can make the official invitation letter. It is not included in the apartment rate and will require additional 1 250 RUR (35 USD) per person.
Registration in Russia:
If you stay over 7 nights in Russia you have to make the registration. It is NOT INCLUDED in the apartment rate and will require additional 700 Rubles (20 USD) per person. I will need the copy of your passport, and copy of your entry card (the paper form you filled in when entering Russia) and the copy of your visa.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in the apartment. You are welcome to smoke outside the building (both in the yard and in the street). Smoking inside the building is impossible. Smoking in the room will need a deep chemical cleaning after your check-out at a cost of 5000 RUB (140 USD). Thanks for understanding !
Is not allowed in the apartment:
Walking in street shoes
Conducting noise party with your friends
Making noise which neighbours can hear and complain about
Preparing harsh smell food
Your flat will be ready by 14:00. In case you are arriving early please inform me on the desired time. Early check-in is not guaranteed and fully depends on the people checking out before you. However I will do my best to let you in as early as I can.
Is to be done by 12:00. Please let me know if you wish to stay longer. The positive decision is not guaranteed and fully depends on the people checking in after you.
Check-in and check-out time should be discussed beforehand (at least 24-hours prior to arrival/departure)
Please do not leave the flat in mess otherwise, we will have to take 1600 Rubles (45 USD) fine.
|Weekly rate for up to 3 guests||$ 961 AU|
|Monthly rate for up to 3 guests||$ 3316 AU|
|Price for > 3 guests||$ 7 AU per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption